Author Topic: Conspiracy Theory: The Movie  (Read 919 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Conspiracy Theory: The Movie
« on: February 25, 2007, 12:57:37 PM »
I watched it again today, solid movie, dealing with lots of the conspiracy theorist way of thinking in an entertaining way.

Mel Gibson is great as the conspiracy theorist who's on to something.

Lots of "known" conspiracies mentioned in the movie.

I especially love how Gibson's character explains why there is no evidence of conspiracies:

"Because they're good conspiracies"

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Conspiracy Theory: The Movie
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 01:06:49 PM »
Good Movie!!!

When it came out everyone I know said the character was based on me ;D  Probably not a good thing but I took it as a compliment... I think 240 has me trumped though.  I use to guard my conspiracies like the government was watching over my shoulder.  A lot like the movie, lol...  I would be like, don't tell anyone about this, what I'm about to show you could get you killed...  Here's your password for the newsletter...

LOL... I know, " ::)"

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 05:04:51 PM »
I just watched it the other day too.  Good movie.  Starring our very own 240.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 05:35:20 PM »
I just watched it the other day too.  Good movie.  Starring our very own 240.   :)

Hey, aren't you that college professor that told us you dropped out of high school?  Also you later said reparations wouldn't work because "the statute of limitations was up".

yes, your opinion is quite valid here.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 07:38:14 AM »

Hey, aren't you that college professor that told us you dropped out of high school?  Also you later said reparations wouldn't work because "the statute of limitations was up".
yes, your opinion is quite valid here.

LOL.  I see you ran away from this discussion.  How out of character for you . . .  not. 

Plot Outline from the movie Conspiracy Theory:  "Jerry Fletcher is a man who sees conspiracies everywhere. But if you keep doing that long enough, sooner or later you're going to get one right..."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118883/

That's you dawg!   :D