Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 28, 2014, 07:59:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natural Bodybuilding MYTHS  (Read 11412 times)
Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNED OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2007, 07:51:05 AM »

Did you experience this growth spurt when you were "on" supps?  ((Note: I think I recall from another thread you said you were on the stuff for a while))
Report to moderator   Logged
myseone
Getbig III

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2007, 08:43:32 PM »

Did you experience this growth spurt when you were "on" supps?  ((Note: I think I recall from another thread you said you were on the stuff for a while))

Are you referring to me?

If so the supps definitely helped in the spurt department taking me from around 190lbs to 230lbs, What happened how ever is that once I came off my weight dropped back to around 200lbs for about a year off, after that time my weight began climbing again.

JAM
Getbig III

いちごいちえ

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2011, 01:12:26 PM »

Another Myth to add:

"Cardio stops or reduces muscle growth and or gains." 

I have read this in books, magazines, and in my younger days had coaches tell me this too.  I disprove this myth everyday by doing 60-90 mins of cardio with no adverse effects.   Grin  If anything I feel better and have more endurance as a result. 

Cool
Stavios
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2011, 09:30:53 AM »

Are you referring to me?

If so the supps definitely helped in the spurt department taking me from around 190lbs to 230lbs, What happened how ever is that once I came off my weight dropped back to around 200lbs for about a year off, after that time my weight began climbing again.

fuck you
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!