Author Topic: noone has ever given me any decent advice on this board, let alone even  (Read 7748 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: noone has ever given me any decent advice on this board, let alone even
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2007, 07:24:07 AM »
i dont friggin know man.my parents r being all secretive ..but EVERY fucking time i bring up moving out i get the " you dont love us" speech..

i'm being nice right now  and not asking questions cause dads covering my whole trip..and i dont exactly plan on economizing..

Hi Toxi?

xL

Let us know when you'll be in London and I'll tell you where to go (and translate for you if needed?)...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2007, 07:42:46 AM »
Like James Brown said... "It's a man's world". If youre purely talking about a woman lowering her standards and giving it up to any guy that comes along... sure. If you're talking about better options and quality to choose from, men have it hands down. Men aren't judged on looks to a great extent. An average looking guy in decent shape with a decent job has way more options than a woman would in the same situation.

The one thing many women live and die by, looks, goes away a little each day. :'( Men aren't saddled with the same concerns.

I completely disagree.
The way I see it, women have far more power.  All we have to do is say yes or no.

And sorry darlin', but everyone is initially judged on the first impression - and that's the way you look, okay?  Your wealth, position in society and so on comes later.

That's unless you're dating a hooker or a gold digger, in which case she'll have her eyes closed all the way through sex and then fake an orgasm.

Back to my original query:  I'll contradict myself and admit that I have had a few meager morsels of advice from you lot, but most of it is tongue-in-cheek.  I'll make my own mind up.

So, I'm not going to seduce the 21-year old Italian, I've decided.  That would wreck our relationship.  I prefer having him all gooey-eyed at me and I love listening to his fantastic accent.  He's doing a music degree and writing silly songs about the full moon eclipse last weekend.  He makes me laugh, comes round every night to use my internet and share his food and cook for me and I'm happy.

If he decides to seduce me, I'll see how I feel.  But I'm old enough to be his mum.

The thing that I'm having trouble accepting is that my tastes do not change as I grow older. 
I've never really fancied a man over 30.  (Although I did make the one big mistake last year with the 35-year old hilariously funny hard man in the pub who went apeshit and I've learned that lesson, big time.

I was thinking that I'd be wise to lower my standards as I grow old disgracefully. 
Massive mistake, I now know I don't need to.

xxx

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2007, 08:53:54 AM »

I completely disagree.
The way I see it, women have far more power.  All we have to do is say yes or no.

And sorry darlin', but everyone is initially judged on the first impression - and that's the way you look, okay?  Your wealth, position in society and so on comes later.

That's unless you're dating a hooker or a gold digger, in which case she'll have her eyes closed all the way through sex and then fake an orgasm.

Back to my original query:  I'll contradict myself and admit that I have had a few meager morsels of advice from you lot, but most of it is tongue-in-cheek.  I'll make my own mind up.

So, I'm not going to seduce the 21-year old Italian, I've decided.  That would wreck our relationship.  I prefer having him all gooey-eyed at me and I love listening to his fantastic accent.  He's doing a music degree and writing silly songs about the full moon eclipse last weekend.  He makes me laugh, comes round every night to use my internet and share his food and cook for me and I'm happy.

If he decides to seduce me, I'll see how I feel.  But I'm old enough to be his mum.

The thing that I'm having trouble accepting is that my tastes do not change as I grow older. 
I've never really fancied a man over 30.  (Although I did make the one big mistake last year with the 35-year old hilariously funny hard man in the pub who went apeshit and I've learned that lesson, big time.

I was thinking that I'd be wise to lower my standards as I grow old disgracefully. 
Massive mistake, I now know I don't need to.

xxx

You're full of crap. The only thing that would stop you from having some fun with him is.... your fantasy is probably more enjoyable than an actual relationship (trist) would be. If being desired is this addictive to you now, how the hell are you going to deal with the time when 21yrolds no longer notice you?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2007, 09:53:30 AM »
You're full of crap. The only thing that would stop you from having some fun with him is.... your fantasy is probably more enjoyable than an actual relationship (trist) would be. If being desired is this addictive to you now, how the hell are you going to deal with the time when 21yrolds no longer notice you?

You're right, of course.  I'm so full of shit my eyes are brown.

The main thing that is stopping me is precisely that:  My fanatasy is enormously enjoyable. 
Also I'm old enough be his mother and although I'm sure he wouldn't regret it and nor would I, I'm beginning to think I should grow up.

Not sure how I'll feel when I'm no longer desired by 21-year old 6'2" drop dead beautiful Italian music students.  Perhaps then I'll finally learn to get off on men my age.

thanks
with mad love
Linda
x

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2007, 10:03:51 AM »

I completely disagree.
Women have far more power. 
All we have to do is say yes or no.

or more politely, yes please or no thankyou.

xxxLinda

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2007, 10:26:18 AM »

or more politely, yes please or no thankyou.

xxxLinda

There are more important things in the world than the vagina.

If that's all you've got going on, you're in deep doo doo. :)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2007, 11:43:42 AM »

That's because they are sitting on a gold mine.If I were a good looking  woman I would walk around with a mattress tied to my back and a sign that said  " 50 bucks...no head " I would be rich in no time.

No, you wouldn't, unless you had a huge self-esteem problem.

If you were a good looking woman, you'd say no thankyou and smile nicely to most men.

Have a fun Saturday night
with mad love
xL

(Do I need to explain myself?
I would've made tons of dosh if I'd been able to close my eyes and my mind,  but I can't.
and most women are the same. 

You've a thwarted view of beautiful women.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2007, 12:09:10 PM »

wanna see if i can swing thru for 2 or 3 days come late july..i'm going to london..

Toxic, can I give you some decent advice?

Pleeeeease, don't think you can "swing through" London in 2-3 days.
Don't be daft.
If you're going to visit London, please don't dream it's on the way to Amsterdam or Pakistan.

VISIT LONDON PROPERLY, IT MIGHT NOT BE HERE NEXT TIME YOU SWING PAST.

It so bothers me when people think they can "do" England in 2 days.

Have fun whatever you do...
xLinda

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2007, 03:14:28 PM »
There are more important things in the world than the vagina.

But judging from the way man behave, ...you'd never know it.  :P

If that's all you've got going on, you're in deep doo doo. :)

Wouldn't that come from a different part of the anatomy? ???
w

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2007, 03:49:15 PM »

Toxic, can I give you some decent advice?

Pleeeeease, don't think you can "swing through" London in 2-3 days.
Don't be daft.
If you're going to visit London, please don't dream it's on the way to Amsterdam or Pakistan.

VISIT LONDON PROPERLY, IT MIGHT NOT BE HERE NEXT TIME YOU SWING PAST.

Have fun whatever you do...
xLinda

Toxie has it all planned out and prioritized  ;)  

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2007, 04:50:05 PM »
But judging from the way man behave, ...you'd never know it.  :P

Wouldn't that come from a different part of the anatomy? ???

Hater, LOL!

You just hate it when I'm right.

How many women do you know that would be totally lost (honestly, I wanted to write useless but knew deedles would carp) without a vagina?

Take as much time as you need to craft a clever response. :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2007, 04:55:50 PM »

i dont intend to do england..i only intend to do london....and done it shall be.. :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2007, 04:56:39 PM »

Toxie has it all planned out and prioritized  ;)  

and flowey wont cum with me  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2007, 08:41:24 PM »
Hater, LOL!

I don't hate it when you're right. I hate it when you're cynical & jaded.
Makes me wonder what kind of trauma you must have experienced to be so callous.  :'(

How many women do you know that would be totally lost (honestly, I wanted to write useless but knew deedles would carp) without a vagina?

Honestly... NONE!  But I do know many a man who would be completely lost AND useless without one.
Even if it exists only in their imagination, or with staples going across it's center.  ;)

There's no need to be clever when you have truth & honesty on your side.  :)
w

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2007, 02:43:40 PM »
Hater, LOL!

But you got it in there anyway.  :)  And when did I become the village nag?  >:(

Personally, I think if suddenly all sexual organs magically disappeared somehow, women would do a lot better than men. Men are just hotwired to chase after sex all the time.  There would be a big hole to fill!!! (No pun intended)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2007, 02:52:31 PM »
But you got it in there anyway.  :)  And when did I become the village nag?  >:(

Personally, I think if suddenly all sexual organs magically disappeared somehow, women would do a lot better than men. Men are just hotwired to chase after sex all the time.  There would be a big hole to fill!!! (No pun intended)

I'm not saying women wouldn't or couldn't do "better", but don't you think we would just be on a level playing field then?

The reason why men are so into control is many faceted..

Women often LIKE a guy to be in charge... Many women like being submissive and it's in their nature for the most part. (No offense to any woman who disagrees, but I've tried too many times to get women to do certain things and they just don't feel comfortable in being dominant enough to get it done... simple things like being nasty when you have to)

During neolithic times, men had to be the hunter / gatherers... If someone wanted something for dinner, well, the guy had to get out there and kill it or find it, so the family could eat... if it wasn't killing something FOR dinner, he had to at least return with the nuts and berries, so he would have to fight his way through certain hazardous areas. This is directly related to his naturally occuring strength which is directly related to his higher levels of testosterone. (without it, would the human race have survived? I don't know, but we would most likely not be the dominent species, as other stronger species would have most likely taken over). Without the male organ, the production of test would not be very high and people would have starved and died.

Women have every bit the need of their organ as men do... Would we all be functional without it... sure... Men and women both... Castrated men do just fine, and so do women, but do you WANT to do without any sexual organ at all? That's just silly talk.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2007, 02:59:37 PM »
No of COURSE I wouldn't want to do without my sweet thing, I was just responding to Dr Jake, who said most women would be "lost" without it.  I was pointing out that many women have lots going for them, interests, friends, the ability to share things of an emotional nature, that lots of guys don't have, because so much of who they are is defined by the size of their penis, and how much they can get with it. Even amassing wealth is often related to that. I was striking a cord of balance in the convo.  ;)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2007, 08:17:18 PM »

Linda dahling, do you have a birthday once every 4 years?

I'd say that every cell in your body has been replaced at least once since you started being 39. 

You know I love ya, hun. ;) :-*

On the more general subject of the thread: I love older women.  I don't think I could have a LTR w one though, as I recognize that I have a mother thing. 

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2007, 09:42:32 PM »
responded to any of my questions.  I'm sure I know why, but it doesn't bother me.  It's not my fault I make people jealous.

OK, so I just met the most gorgeous Italian boy 21.  I guess he's a man.  He has beauty spots all over his face.  I'm certain they get better lower down.  He's probably got a map on his chest and one on his beautiful one too.

I'm 39 and I guess I look like his mother, or something.  He wants me bad, should I ?

When do I call it a day and grow up and go for 40-50 year old grey or bald men? 
I cannot figure it out.  I'm not sure whether it's sad or what,
but as I get older, my tastes do not change. 

It's upsetting me.  I'm nearly old and I still only like extreme physical beauty.

hahahah you're so old.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2007, 11:48:04 PM »
I think someone is on the wrong board.  :-\
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2007, 04:26:19 PM »
I don't hate it when you're right. I hate it when you're cynical & jaded.
Makes me wonder what kind of trauma you must have experienced to be so callous.  :'(

Honestly... NONE!  But I do know many a man who would be completely lost AND useless without one.
Even if it exists only in their imagination, or with staples going across it's center.  ;)

There's no need to be clever when you have truth & honesty on your side.  :)

I just didn't want DeeDee to feel left out, LOL!

Alas, I must disagree with you Judi. Having met many a nitwit has jaded me a bit on this matter. Too many women I meet don't have a lot going on aside from being pretty, which isn't at all special. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2007, 05:11:19 PM »
I just didn't want DeeDee to feel left out, LOL!

Alas, I must disagree with you Judi. Having met many a nitwit has jaded me a bit on this matter. Too many women I meet don't have a lot going on aside from being pretty, which isn't at all special. 

:'(

You should get out more then. Perhaps change your social milieu. There are plenty of gorgeous happening women, you just have to find them, ...or at least  find one willing to put up with your BS.

...on second thought, that might be a rather daunting task. If she's really happening, she won't put up with it.

...back to the drawing board of empty ditz's with nothing going on but their looks.

what a vicious cycle you are in!  :'(
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2007, 05:42:40 PM »
:'(

You should get out more then. Perhaps change your social milieu. There are plenty of gorgeous happening women, you just have to find them, ...or at least  find one willing to put up with your BS.

...on second thought, that might be a rather daunting task. If she's really happening, she won't put up with it.

...back to the drawing board of empty ditz's with nothing going on but their looks.

what a vicious cycle you are in!  :'(

My girl is great, LOL! There are just a lot of people who don't have much going on beyond the superficial. I haven't seen too much variance based upon social status, beyond what toys people can buy with more money. Conversations I have with millionaires are pretty similar to those with poor people. Only differance is the dissappointment rich guys have when they find out more money doesn't gurantee a better relationship.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2007, 08:33:32 PM »
My girl is great, LOL! There are just a lot of people who don't have much going on beyond the superficial. I haven't seen too much variance based upon social status, beyond what toys people can buy with more money. Conversations I have with millionaires are pretty similar to those with poor people. Only differance is the dissappointment rich guys have when they find out more money doesn't gurantee a better relationship.

I wasn't referring to money or social "status", ...I was referring to the "quality" of people you attract.  :-X
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2007, 10:02:29 PM »
I wasn't referring to money or social "status", ...I was referring to the "quality" of people you attract.  :-X

People are people, to me.