Author Topic: noone has ever given me any decent advice on this board, let alone even  (Read 7770 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
responded to any of my questions.  I'm sure I know why, but it doesn't bother me.  It's not my fault I make people jealous.

OK, so I just met the most gorgeous Italian boy 21.  I guess he's a man.  He has beauty spots all over his face.  I'm certain they get better lower down.  He's probably got a map on his chest and one on his beautiful one too.

I'm 39 and I guess I look like his mother, or something.  He wants me bad, should I ?

When do I call it a day and grow up and go for 40-50 year old grey or bald men? 
I cannot figure it out.  I'm not sure whether it's sad or what,
but as I get older, my tastes do not change. 

It's upsetting me.  I'm nearly old and I still only like extreme physical beauty.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: noone has ever given me any decent advice on this board, let alone even
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 03:18:45 AM »
responded to any of my questions.  I'm sure I know why, but it doesn't bother me.  It's not my fault I make people jealous.

OK, so I just met the most gorgeous Italian boy 21.  I guess he's a man.  He has beauty spots all over his face.  I'm certain they get better lower down.  He's probably got a map on his chest and one on his beautiful one too.

I'm 39 and I guess I look like his mother, or something.  He wants me bad, should I ?

It's upsetting me.  I'm nearly old and I still only like extreme physical beauty.
He wants you for what Linda?  A relationship or just sex?  No one can and should tell you what is right for you, only you decide.

As far as calling it a day and growing up to go for a 40-50 year old man.....never settle if that's not what you want.  ;)
:D Weee

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 05:54:18 AM »
He wants you for what Linda?  A relationship or just sex?  No one can and should tell you what is right for you, only you decide.

As far as calling it a day and growing up to go for a 40-50 year old man.....never settle if that's not what you want.  ;)
By the way Laura, I saw your six week out pics on the gossip board...looking awesome!!

PB

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 06:39:32 AM »
By the way Laura, I saw your six week out pics on the gossip board...looking awesome!!

PB
Thanks PB!   :)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 06:45:23 AM »
Thanks PB!   :)
You're almost there...look at the bright side, you'll be able to indulge in some of those treats that Deedee and I were talking about on the other thread:)

PB

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 07:24:10 AM »
You're almost there...look at the bright side, you'll be able to indulge in some of those treats that Deedee and I were talking about on the other thread:)

PB
You know it!   :D   I want an M&M Blizzard and Pizza (w/Ranch Dressing).  Yum!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2007, 08:34:31 AM »
You know it!   :D   I want an M&M Blizzard and Pizza (w/Ranch Dressing).  Yum!!!
I'm dying right now because its a co-workers birthday...there are two chocolate chip/bananna cakes sitting only feet away from me and i'm doing my best to look away  :'(

PB

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 08:42:25 AM »
I'm dying right now because its a co-workers birthday...there are two chocolate chip/bananna cakes sitting only feet away from me and i'm doing my best to look away  :'(

PB
That is like me every night when watching TV and a Papa John's commercial is on.  roflmao!!!!!!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2007, 10:36:15 AM »

Linda,

Go for it! it may or may not lead to an emotionally satisfying relationship, ...but you never know until you give it a go.

Besides, think of it as "Paying it Forward". Think of the service you will be doing for younger generations of women.

I can't believe you've forgotten "In Praise of Older Women". Live a little... and give back!

Don't be so selfish, ...teach the boy a thing or two.  :P
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2007, 10:37:41 AM »

PB

MMmmmm... where do you work? I'm not on any restricted diet... I'll come eat your slices for you if you'd like.  :D
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2007, 10:53:05 AM »
Well, Linda... I don't know what the issue is. He wants you, you want him... sounds good.

When I was 21... I dated a 39 year old... At 30... a 47 year old... You like what you like... Now, that's not to say I like old women, I just am equal opportunity... If it's got what I want as far as aesthetics, then I'm going for it.

I do think that mentally speaking, after you get past the sex, you won't have much in common, but I could be wrong about that.

The heart wants what the heart wants... You should go with that.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 03:06:35 PM »
Depends: If it's just sex, do it. If you're silly enough to think sex with younger guys will keep you young and feeling desireable, do it anyway but be prepared for the fallout or keep just doing it until people call you a cougar. :)

Young guys will hit anything moving that's willing.

A guy your age is way more of a challenge because they've heard all the B.S. before and have way more options (sex, dating, career, etc..) than women tend to at the same age. And, ANd.... AND, they are judged on far more criteria than something as superficial as looks. They essentially have every advantage (sans cooter, LOL!) which makes them a lot harder to tie down.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2007, 03:14:59 PM »
Depends: If it's just sex, do it. If you're silly enough to think sex with younger guys will keep you young and feeling desireable, do it anyway but be prepared for the fallout or keep just doing it until people call you a cougar. :)

Young guys will hit anything moving that's willing.

A guy your age is way more of a challenge because they've heard all the B.S. before and have way more options (sex, dating, career, etc..) than women tend to at the same age. And, ANd.... AND, they are judged on far more criteria than something as superficial as looks. They essentially have every advantage (sans cooter, LOL!) which makes them a lot harder to tie down.

Jake, are you serious?!?!  I have to strongly disagree. Women will always have more options than men. PERIOD!
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2007, 03:28:14 PM »
Jake, are you serious?!?!  I have to strongly disagree. Women will always have more options than men. PERIOD!

Like James Brown said... "It's a man's world". If youre purely talking about a woman lowering her standards and giving it up to any guy that comes along... sure. If you're talking about better options and quality to choose from, men have it hands down. Men aren't judged on looks to a great extent. An average looking guy in decent shape with a decent job has way more options than a woman would in the same situation.

The one thing many women live and die by, looks, goes away a little each day. :'( Men aren't saddled with the same concerns.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2007, 04:27:38 PM »
And yet, in another thread, the Squadfather complains that men are judged solely by how much money and prestige they project.  The poor pauper working the gas station cash gets nothing.  So which is it... men have more options, or they're hindered by societal expectations that they must be successful?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2007, 05:44:13 PM »
And yet, in another thread, the Squadfather complains that men are judged solely by how much money and prestige they project.  The poor pauper working the gas station cash gets nothing.  So which is it... men have more options, or they're hindered by societal expectations that they must be successful?

Both... depending on the age and success of the female they are interested int.

If a man is young, and a girl is young, she tends to go for his looks, if she does not... she likes his money, or what he can give her.

If he is older, she wonders if he's successful and if he's "decent looking"...

However, an older woman, may just be worried about whether the guy is successful, or if she doesn't need HIS success to live life well, she just wants him to be caring and thoughtful about her.

Women are overly complex... a guy just wants a decent chick who gives it up... we don't have the rest of it as a steadfast need.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2007, 05:45:21 PM »

Money and prestige can change.  A guy can always work on the main things that 'get' women. A woman's main weapon diminishes on a daily basis. Let's not even start on the social differences when it comes to sexial behavior, kids, aggressiveness and so on.

I don't make the rules.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2007, 05:49:05 PM »
That whole Money power Trip is empty as hell.
The land of the WIERDEST is Old Wealth Neighborhoods. God, some of The mentally Screwed up Customers I've worked for. I get in a lot of peoples houses, Plenty of  very Nice ones to. I tend to take a week to 2months on a project hanging around these peoples lives.(Bldg Trades)  Ive seen a lot of relationship interaction in all sorts of social strata.

They Money/ Power mongers are the most empty animals on the Planet. 

All the Image of the American Dream couple isn't worth crap if they  communicate by E-Mail in their
prestigious home (dont Talk- cant stand each other). But hey, these 2 are still collecting material ornaments to show everyone (who doesn't know better) how they've "Made it". I'm so jealous.

Money and power gets a point like how much can you really eat?

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2007, 05:50:50 PM »
Money and prestige can change.  A guy can always work on the main things that 'get' women. A woman's main weapon diminishes on a daily basis. Let's not even start on the social differences when it comes to sexial behavior, kids, aggressiveness and so on.

I don't make the rules.

Right... so maybe you should have a chat with Squadfather since you articulate this well. He doesn't seem to get this.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2007, 05:53:23 PM »
That whole Money power Trip is empty as hell.
The land of the WIERDEST is Old Wealth Neighborhoods. God, some of The mentally Screwed up Customers I've worked for. I get in a lot of peoples houses, Plenty of  very Nice ones to. I tend to take a week to 2months on a project hanging around these peoples lives.(Bldg Trades)  Ive seen a lot of relationship interaction in all sorts of social strata.

They Money/ Power mongers are the most empty animals on the Planet. 

All the Image of the American Dream couple isn't worth crap if they  communicate by E-Mail in their
prestigious home (dont Talk- cant stand each other). But hey, these 2 are still collecting material ornaments to show everyone (who doesn't know better) how they've "Made it". I'm so jealous.

Money and power gets a point like how much can you really eat?

I think there are people who are driven by material wants and needs... when they find each other, what you describe above is usually the end result.  But there are also people who might be described as idealistic, who believe in having loving relationships, perhaps romance too... and when they find each other, well...  :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2007, 05:57:29 PM »
deedles .Dr cock is jaded..so damn jaded that it pisses me off sometimes..its like he insists on being the anti romantic..

but ya gotta remember..action..reacti on..someting really bad happened to him..someone hurt him really bad in the past..i'm willing to bet on that..
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2007, 06:17:06 PM »
Right... so maybe you should have a chat with Squadfather since you articulate this well. He doesn't seem to get this.

I have a unique perspective on this matter. There's an old saying: Marry for money and you'll earn every penny. Leading up to the divorce I dated this rich doctor chick who was crazy as hell. Wanted to buy me crap (clothes, Rolex, blah blah blah). Told her I could buy my own crap, LOL! When being dumped... she upped the ante "stay with me and you'll never have to work again another day in your life". I, being honest, replied.. "I'd rather pick up cans for the deposit than be with you another minute". A day or two later some other chick called and asked me out. This psycho called me and hung arounf for years. Would be calling now if she had the number.

Thing is, she was offering stuff i didn't need. All I need is someone to hang out with that isn't too big a pain in the ass. On it's surface that seems like the simplest thing in the world but it's pretty hard to find.

Ultimately, the two sexes aren't 'judged' on an equal basis. It's a male dominated society. I'm not saying that a woman with her stuff together doesn't have a lot of options, just that a guy with his stuff together has way more options. I don't look at guys too often but you can find an above average girl damn near anywhere/anytime. The social 'need' to have someone doesn't really exist for men. No one will really ask a guy "what's wrong" if he doesn't have kids or is single too long. People just assume he hasn't found the 'right person'. With a woman, people assume the problem is you aren't the 'right person'.

As far as food service, cashiers, attendents and other pretty girls guys end up interacting with for a short time it's hard to say. I really don't assume someone's a dumbass for working a crappy job at a young age. A little older and they may be trying to get ahead. My guess is that seeing big game awakens the hunter's spirit. The need to take that one shot while the chance is there. I'd usually tell guys to go for it and just ask her out. For some reason, being pretty is my guess, attention really does go to their heads. I don't get that because there are so many pretty girls in the world that it's not too special. Besides, she's moving up dating a guy like Squadfather. If a woman picks up a broke attendant from some store he's gonna end up costing her money, LOL!

With waitresses/bartenders, I'm certain someone bringing a guy food/drink reminds him of mom. :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2007, 06:23:49 PM »
"I'd rather pick up cans for the deposit than be with you another minute".

there is a romantic in you yet..

.hmm

the pragmatic romantic....i've never seen one before..

and yo..would ya pm me and lemme know exactly where the heck u r..i wanna give ya a call..whether div makes it to ya or not..i wanna see if i can swing thru for 2 or 3 days come late july..i'm going to london..then paki..then onna swing thru have a beer with euro..and if i actually know where you r..i can swing thru your way also..   :)

build up your tolerance monami..you goan needs it! ;D

cause after aug..i'm growing up and getting a real job  :(
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2007, 06:29:36 PM »

there is a romantic in you yet..

.hmm

the pragmatic romantic....i've never seen one before..

and yo..would ya pm me and lemme know exactly where the heck u r..i wanna give ya a call..whether div makes it to ya or not..i wanna see if i can swing thru for 2 or 3 days come late july..i'm going to london..then paki..then onna swing thru have a beer with euro..and if i actually know where you r..i can swing thru your way also..   :)

build up your tolerance monami..you goan needs it! ;D

cause after aug..i'm growing up and getting a real job  :(

Your new house gonna be finished by then?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2007, 07:00:02 PM »
i dont friggin know man.my parents r being all secretive ..but EVERY fucking time i bring up moving out i get the " you dont love us" speech..

i'm being nice right now  and not asking questions cause dads covering my whole trip..and i dont exactly plan on economizing..
carpe` vaginum!