Author Topic: Little Miss Sunshine Movie  (Read 2384 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Little Miss Sunshine Movie
« on: February 25, 2007, 05:25:09 PM »

Ok, I have to say something regarding this movie. We just saw it about a week ago via DVD, but unless I was missing something, there is NO way that this movie could be regarding as a Best Picture movie. This type of bull is why people really don't understand how off based the academy is towards really good pictures anymore.

Remind me of the time that American Bueaty won, which should not even have been nominated.

Little Miss Sunshine was ok, nice ending, but there were lots of other movies that were better, and should of been recognized. I bet more than 60% off the members never even saw the movie, which is too bad.

Just good promotion from the studios...

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Little Miss Sunshine Movie
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 05:26:37 PM »
American Beauty was pretty good, but I agree, not the best that year. Haven't seen LMS.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 05:27:10 PM »
maybe it was the last to be picked for that category... the other 4 seem more obvious
Z

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 07:06:05 PM »
unless I was missing something, there is NO way that this movie could be regarding as a Best Picture movie.

Mrs. Ribo - whose Netflix pick it was - said it "sucked balls".

Exact quote!  :)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 03:08:52 AM »
American Beauty was a little too hyped at the time and overrated, still a pretty good movie. But maybe not landslide Oscar-material.
Z