Author Topic: hahahaha, 267 pound crybaby G and his meltdown inside!!!!  (Read 2979 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahahaha, 267 pound crybaby G and his meltdown inside!!!!
« on: February 25, 2007, 08:12:28 PM »
hahahahaha, as if it wasn't sad enough that this clown "G" spews bullshit with every post he makes, he just continues to add on to it. He's melting all over the place!!! Can't even type coherently at this point. I can imagine him smashing his keyboard, grinding his teeth with sweat dripping down his face thinking to himself, "I'll show that asshole Berzerk, I'll get him. No one embarrasses me on the internet!!!!" Gayer than dabbing your pizza with a napkin to get the grease off. Look how mad he is because I pointed out that he knows jack shit about MMA in general. He didn't seem to like me hitting close to the truth. Another internet badass!!!!

take it or don't , makes no difference to me. Currently 267lbs, 15 %f. And what exactly are you doing on a muscle board, you fat fvck, especially in the MMA section,.....Oh i forgot you are here to OWN PEOPLE......pathetic looser ;D ;D ;D.  what a dork! ;D

.BerzerFatFvck...It keeps getting better and better with each one of your posts . Linebacker or not , you are still a fat dork who likes to suck cock. But you aint gonna be so tough if you meet in person , i'm sure of that .
  BTW, have you ever heard the name Takanori Gomi before last night - doesn't look so , so just shut a fuck up you STUPID FAT COCKSUCKING DORK...
And dont tell me what i can or cant or who i am , cause you don't know me you FAT PIECE OF SHIT, but of course It looks tha t you are not very bright and some things just cant get through your fat head, and that 's why you are who you are  -  a fuck fvck whose whole life passes behind the computer , " owning " people and discussing things that he has no clue about on GETBIG.com

Here's a little gem from "G". This clown has also claimed to have slept with 2500 women by the age of 26. I'm looking forward to the day he claims a 500 bench, 800 squat and deadlift.  ::)

there is no such thing as too much testosteron ;). The most i've done is 3500mg a week of omnadren 250

Score one for the boys in blue!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: hahahaha, 267 pound crybaby G and his meltdown inside!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 08:36:21 PM »
sweet jesus, 3.5g of test a week?  :o :o

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 08:37:11 PM »
sweet jesus, 3.5g of test a week?  :o :o

He's also slept with 2500+ women so I'd take anything this clown says with a grain of salt.  ::)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 08:39:17 PM »
hahahaha G is probably close to cardiac arrest at this point............ ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 08:41:56 PM »
hahahaha G is probably close to cardiac arrest at this point............ ;D

Who calls people a dork nowadays and think it's insulting?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 08:47:25 PM »
hahahahah, hello add-on..... This guy is about to off himself over an internet message board.

Yo, ...fvckface,   a 13 year old knows more about MMA than you do.....You are one of those  guys who never missed a UFC and Pride fight for the past 10 years, knows the stats  and records of all fighters, but never been into a real fight, either on the street or in ring/cage ....talk the talk motherfuca......10 years from now you'll  be the same fat #### ,"owning" people, and an "expert" in MMA on getbig.com with averaging 1500 posts a day.....what a disgrace for your family............Lineba cker - hahaha, sure you  are!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 09:05:53 PM »
oh brother!... another guy claiming to kick someone ass on the net ::)

it's fucking mind blowing how insecure some of these guys are.

The Heckler

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 09:10:08 PM »
You have mindfucked him beyond all recognition.

Well done!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 09:14:21 PM »
hahahaha, this clown is still going. He might be the most insecure person I've ever seen.

MELTDOWN  is that the only word you know besides EPIC and MONSTER.........now lets see you proved a few things here - you are a weak fat ####, a football player wannabe , who 's never been in a real fight , who's never even palyed any kind of sports, whose whole life is getbig.com and sucking Squadfather's cock.  I'm wondering what's gonna happen if Ron put's you in timeout or delete you account for some reason - probably you 'll commit a suicide...but keep talking you fat bitch, it makes you really credible

The Heckler

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2007, 10:03:57 PM »
hahahaha, this clown is still going. He might be the most insecure person I've ever seen.

hahaha his mind now belongs to you.  What do you plan on doing with it? haha

Alex23

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2007, 11:14:48 PM »
I feel very emotional right now; BF, you've outdone yourself to an inspirational level. The most flawless ownage I've seen in years.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2007, 07:06:40 AM »
hahaha his mind now belongs to you.  What do you plan on doing with it? haha
i would carve a hole in it and let my dog take a dump in it

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2007, 08:15:43 AM »
hahahahahaha, this is textbook owning by berserkFury, awesome work.