Author Topic: need advice  (Read 1347 times)

matthedude

• Getbig II
need advice
« on: February 26, 2007, 04:16:19 AM »
i took my last shot 1-21-07  the only thing i've taken for pct is some 17hd from gnc. should i go ahead try to do pct or is it to late

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: need advice
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 04:19:10 AM »
I thought you didn't think PCT was needed?
TEAM Nasser

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 04:54:33 AM »
i took my last shot 1-21-07  the only thing i've taken for pct is some 17hd from gnc. should i go ahead try to do pct or is it to late

::) ::)

I'm off to the natural board...

joropower

• Getbig II
  • www.anabolmarket.com
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 12:30:08 PM »
it depends on how hard was your cycle. The PCT now wont help you to keep your gains but will definately help you to boost your natural production if its still suppresed after the cycle.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 02:22:32 PM »

if you have done 10 cycles of test with no problems, then why the hell are you worried abour PCT now?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 02:25:46 PM »
You should definatley think out your whole cycle and have proper pct on hand and take it no matter what it will help you keep your gains.  Why do all that work and loose more than necessary?  I think pct has helped me keep most my gains with very little loss months after cylce has been completed.

matthedude

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 04:06:01 AM »
i never said i didn't think pct was necessary, I've just haven't done any. a guy at the gym just told me to taper off and my test levels would come back within a week or two. like i said before i just want to start doing thinks right. i just started doing my own research and joined the formum so i don't get fucked up. thanks for the intel

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 04:34:02 AM »
If you are looking for Nolva, for a experiment on your Rat you can get it here.

http://www.researchchemist.com/cgi-bin/netstorez/netstorez.cgi?action=showcategory&nsz_category=Liquid%20Tamoxifen%20Citrate

I dont think anyone will have a problem with me posting that, since it is a research chemical website.
U

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 04:47:20 AM »
i never said i didn't think pct was necessary, I've just haven't done any. a guy at the gym just told me to taper off and my test levels would come back within a week or two. like i said before i just want to start doing thinks right. i just started doing my own research and joined the formum so i don't get fucked up. thanks for the intel

Yes they will eventually come back.  But thats the problem it will be more like months, not weeks to get your natty test back working good again.  And going for 3 months with no test and tons of estrogen plays hard on your gains, you will probally lose them all.

PCT speeds you through the lull period where nothings working.  Very important for those who want to improve.

matthedude

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 07:44:01 PM »
liquid nolva, do u inject, or oral

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2007, 07:47:53 PM »
liquid nolva, do u inject, or oral

Orally.