Author Topic: Discomfort in sides and back  (Read 1624 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Discomfort in sides and back
« on: February 26, 2007, 01:40:34 PM »
I have been chugging along going into my 8th week of Test E and Eq, then 3 weeks ago I started 50 mg a day of winny tabs and 60 mg per day of Anavar.

Over the last week I started to get this discomfort in my sides and lower back.  It is not painfull, just uncomfortable.

I am taking the liver longer by thermolife and anabolic innovations liver protector to help counter the oral liver toxicity. 

Has anyone had this discomfort/pain from orals like I am experiencing?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Discomfort in sides and back
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 07:24:30 PM »
I get some pain in my lower back when I take dbol...this is one of the many reasons I don't take dbol or anadrol any more. Some say it's simply because of the added water retention that you may incur in that area, others say it is kidney related. Now I'm not sure if the kidney claim is accurate, typically kidney problems are related to abuse of things such as diuretics not AAS, but it could be something to look into.

dylan_dent

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 07:50:57 AM »
Too many orals bro. But if you insist on doing it, also make sure your water intake is very high. I dont know what you weigh, but a 200lber should shoot for 2 gals over a 24hr peroid. Definately stop drinking if you are also.

D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 08:01:38 AM »
I drink water like a mofo.  The thing is this pain only happens later at night right before I am getting ready for bed.   Not sure why.  It might be water.  Very uncomfortable.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 08:34:43 AM »
I drink water like a mofo.  The thing is this pain only happens later at night right before I am getting ready for bed.   Not sure why.  It might be water.  Very uncomfortable.
maybe you shouldnt be eating your roids brah ?
L

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 10:25:34 AM »
Too many orals bro. But if you insist on doing it, also make sure your water intake is very high. I dont know what you weigh, but a 200lber should shoot for 2 gals over a 24hr peroid. Definately stop drinking if you are also.

D

50mg winy and 60 mg of Var is not too much at all.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 10:29:12 AM »
I have been chugging along going into my 8th week of Test E and Eq, then 3 weeks ago I started 50 mg a day of winny tabs and 60 mg per day of Anavar.

Over the last week I started to get this discomfort in my sides and lower back.  It is not painfull, just uncomfortable.

I am taking the liver longer by thermolife and anabolic innovations liver protector to help counter the oral liver toxicity. 

Has anyone had this discomfort/pain from orals like I am experiencing?

What kind of tabs do you have - manufacturer? If it continues more than 10 days you might want to visit the doc, or at least stop the orals, it might not be anything serious but it 's better to have it checked. Are you sure it's not just muscle tension in the lower back?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 10:32:23 AM »
Winny is GA and Var is from a guy who makes 20 mg capsules in green and white color.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 12:49:27 PM »
That sounds like kidneys my friend. I try to drink cranberry juice when on just to maintain proper fluid filtration through the system. Nothing fancy but works alright for me. High levels of creatine intake do a number on me too, don't understand that but I go with it. :-\

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 01:33:34 AM »
When I take any orals, especially my cycle with winstrol tabs, I had side pain.  1 is hydration.  I drink gallons of water/sugar free mix a day.  But when I started getting the pains, I added 3 gatorade's in a day and for some reason they went away.  I got a tip from a guy in the gym that gatorade pre and post workout, along with before bed will help you stay hydrated through the night

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2007, 06:30:04 AM »
I upped the amount of fluids I have been drinking and it seems better.  But damn I am practically up to 3 gallons a day.  I drink 1 1/2 at work, about 1/2 at the gym and 1 at home.  I pretty much slept in 1 hour shifts in between getting up to pee at night.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2007, 10:40:50 AM »
Maybe try upping your electrolyte intake. I just feel better overall when I consume descent amounts of electrolytes. It is a stab in the dark but worth trying like anyother new formula for growth.