Author Topic: anapolon  (Read 1434 times)

Mooks

• Getbig II
anapolon
« on: February 26, 2007, 04:51:36 PM »
I was using a tab a day for the first week and was not seeing any results.I've know bumped it up to two tabs a day second week and still no straight increase seems like I'm getting weaker.But I'm seeing a lit weight increase.
cycle consist of
sus 14 weeks 500mg
Decca 10 weeks Decca 300mg
anapolon 4 weeks

two weeks in

Mooks

• Getbig II
Re: anapolon
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 04:53:35 PM »
I was using a tab a day for the first week and was not seeing any results.I've know bumped it up to two tabs a day second week and still no straight increase seems like I'm getting weaker.But I'm seeing a lit weight increase.
cycle consist of
sus 14 weeks 500mg
anapolon 4 weeks

two weeks in

I was using a tab a day for the first week and was not seeing any results.I've know bumped it up to two tabs a day second week in and still no strenght increase seems like I'm getting weaker.But I'm seeing a little weight increase.
cycle consist of
sus 14 weeks 500mg
anapolon 4 weeks

two weeks in

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 04:04:05 AM »
Maybe its fake.
I got this from Steroids.com

The substance of Anapolon had been powerful, it unfortunately, also had imposed the highest threat for serious adverse reactions out of any oral or injectable steroids compounds. A few athletes had experienced excessive water retention which had sometimes resulted in high blood pressure. Anapolon had very high DHT levels, and had been very toxic to the liver, due to the characteristics of being C-17 alphaallrylated steroid.

Although the Anapolon steroidal compound had been known for quick strength and mass gains, it's utilization had not been suitable for novices, and had only been used by some athletes after a certain development had been achieved; or consequently, the prior us of weaker steroid compounds had been experienced.
U

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 06:55:00 PM »
Anapolon? You should feel it. It makes most everyone feel at least a bit crappy.
I can eat plenty food on the shit , but just dont feel that great.
If you want to be big and smooth with skin splitting pumps, its the ticket.
You should feel it in a couple days.
Ive never taken it longer than 2 weeks @ 2-3 tabs a day max.

Sounds fake.

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 09:39:43 PM »
If its the turkish version of anapolon lots of copys floating around.