Author Topic: Will Al Gore Win The Oscar For Hypocricy Next Year?  (Read 4712 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Will Al Gore Win The Oscar For Hypocricy Next Year?
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2007, 04:49:19 PM »

And with emissions what's really funny is that most states don't have the resources to stop the vehicles, whether they be trucks or cars, that HAVEN'T passed emmission testing. Unless a cop spots a renegade car pouring black smoke and junk in the air, these jackasses will keep driving those cars. California is a great example of having a lot of "hoopties" running around that shouldn't be!

That's where we come in. We provide a product that not only reduces your gas consumption
(travelling further on less gas = $$$ saved), ...but also reduces your smog causing emissions by 75% or more.

FFi-MPG-CAPs <--click me are an eco-friendly product that:
  • reduces fuel consumption
  • saves you money at the pump
  • reduces emissions
  • helps us all breathe cleaner air
  • helps your vehicles to run more efficiently
  • can make you passive residual $$$ if you want

Bottom line: If you're not using MPG-CAPs, <--click me you're throwing money out the window with every fill up.
You're already paying for them in the cost of your fuel....you might as well use them and save money,
...while also doing your part for the environment.  :)

ps - Be sure to watch CNBC March 14th to see Ret. Gen Norman Schwarzkpf endorsing MPG-CAPs, <--click me  :)
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2007, 09:39:51 PM »
His home also houses he and his wife's office.  And a big security details' living quarters.

So yes, it's going to run more electritiy, but it if's providing both home and workplace to Gores plus several security officers.

Also he has a "green plan" with his power co, and he pays more per kwh than other customers.  Also he has a fcking windmill on his property for energy production LOL....

(msnbc countdown 8:36 pm - feb 27).

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2007, 01:57:32 AM »
His home also houses he and his wife's office.  And a big security details' living quarters.

So yes, it's going to run more electritiy, but it if's providing both home and workplace to Gores plus several security officers.

Also he has a "green plan" with his power co, and he pays more per kwh than other customers.  Also he has a fcking windmill on his property for energy production LOL....

(msnbc countdown 8:36 pm - feb 27).

Oh, okay - so it's alright if you help in destroying the world if you're running a business.  I wasn't aware this clause existed.  Paying for 'carbon credits' is a sham and a waste of time.  You think the world is dying?  Stop using power and I'll listen to you.  Otherwise, have a cold beer by a warm coal fire on me, boys.
Thread Killer

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2007, 01:59:59 AM »
Oh, okay - so it's alright if you help in destroying the world if you're running a business.  I wasn't aware this clause existed.  Paying for 'carbon credits' is a sham and a waste of time.  You think the world is dying?  Stop using power and I'll listen to you.  Otherwise, have a cold beer by a warm coal fire on me, boys.

Once again... Al Gore is not saying to become cave men... he's saying, there is a need to change how we think and act when it comes to the environment... That's all.

He is not saying everyone should NEVER use electricity, and he's not saying to give up all of the advancements we've made... he's saying we should use them smarter... That's all.

I don't know why you insist on saying that you're either for the environment, or you're for electricity... They can coexist...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2007, 04:23:45 AM »

I think the issue people had was how his house uses 20x what the average house uses.

Well, you throw in home offices plus lodging and work areas for a secret service security detail and yes, your electric bill is gonna be more than $70 a month.

It was an attack piece plain and simple, saevd for right after he won his Oscar. 

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2007, 04:42:58 AM »
Define "Earth". Define "truly".

Even assuming we exterminate ourselves tomorrow in a global nuclear holocaust that leaves 90% of the earth's surface contaminated with thousands of rads of radiation for decades to come, the grass and the insects will survive, the scientists tell us - as well as deep-sea marine life, I imagine. And over the billions of years of time remaining before the sun goes nova, the radiation will subside and more complex forms of life will probably evolve again. Eventually, the only thing left to indicate we were ever here will be the bags of garbage the Apollo astronauts left on the moon - preserved in the vacuum until the heat-death of the universe.

So no worries, right?
Worries over what? Man found a way to survive through "ice ages" and other famines since his arrival. Of course a nuclear holocaust would be different because internally that would kill the body, but CO2 in the air changing the Earth and killing of man off as a  species................y eah, by that time maybe Jesus will come back and "save" us all.......lol