Author Topic: Body size growth.  (Read 1866 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Body size growth.
« on: February 27, 2007, 10:31:18 AM »
The book of shadows ( Barry Bonds book ) Made these claims on Bonds growth during his baseball career in the pros

42 to a size 52 jersey; from size 10 1/2 to size 13 cleats; and from a size 7 1/8 to size 7 1/4 cap, even though he had taken to shaving his head.

Can your foot size grow 3 sizes years from your mid 20's until early 40's?  What kind of drugs was he taking to make this happen?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Re: Body size growth.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 11:45:18 AM »
growth hormone

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 01:58:25 PM »
I believe growth hormone makes the whole body grow, not just the muscles

look at jay cutler

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 02:42:04 PM »

from size 10 1/2 to size 13 cleats

incredibly long toe nails?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 06:32:40 PM »
I thought length of bone, and hence height,  was fixed by estrogen surge post puberty in both Males & Females?
(from Testo conversion in Males)
Bone can thicken from HGH (look at some athletes heads & chins..) but length?

Something about estrogen surge closing "epiphial (SP?)" plates in bone and preventing any more length.

Need a Dr to chime in here. I hang/ finish sheet-rock and spray.

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 10:31:15 PM »
If you take HGH before your epiphyseal osteofies then there can be indeed lengthening of the bone.  Usually given to kids with a deficiency of HGH production.  At about 20-24 for men all of your epiphyseal plates should have closed.  After that point the HGH will just thicken your bones and increase the size of your hands, feet, and facial features.  Not to mention have quite the anabolic effect on your muscles  ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 12:38:44 AM »
Dats what I thought Bigguns, now how do we explain Bonds?
Did That mother really grow thaat much? ???
I'm not a big baseball fan.I dont remember what he looked like. The Dude sure can hit though.
I wish the governmet spent all the money they've burnt on him- doing something useful.

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 01:30:53 AM »
The funny thing is Bonds was the best player in baseball when he was thin.  It's documented that the earliest reported usage by him was after McGwire hit 70hr that year.  Meaning he was naturally almost as good as the juicing players at the time.  Can't blame the guy for getting into it though, he knew he was the best and was being passed simply because of the ability to grow more.

He definately did grow, muscualrly and skeletally.  No question if you look at his facial structure and some of his features.  But again, so was everyone else...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 06:33:08 AM »
The only problem with this claim is that bonds was thin right up until the whole McGuire/Sosa thing.  That would mean bonds was in his 30's when he started. At least a claim from Griffey was that Bonds got jealous that people didn't care about him even though he was the best player, they wanted Home Runs, so he started to juice then.

I just find it hard to believe that a foot can grow 3 sizes in your 30s.  Even with massive amounts of GH.

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 10:28:16 AM »
So if all this is true, does it make your wang bigger as well? If so I'm starting a cycle right now lol.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2007, 10:51:53 AM »
The only problem with this claim is that bonds was thin right up until the whole McGuire/Sosa thing.  That would mean bonds was in his 30's when he started. At least a claim from Griffey was that Bonds got jealous that people didn't care about him even though he was the best player, they wanted Home Runs, so he started to juice then.

I just find it hard to believe that a foot can grow 3 sizes in your 30s.  Even with massive amounts of GH.
You got it all wrong bro, McGuire took Andro remember!? ::)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2007, 11:51:30 AM »
I think andro was a nice excuse ;D for a blown T:E ratio test.