Author Topic: Pitbulls vs. Weightlifters  (Read 8877 times)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Re: Pitbulls vs. Weightlifters
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2007, 11:47:00 AM »
hahah what goes through your mind!!?

HHHMMMM I wonder if I could fend off a pitbull. Most people are thinking I wonder if I can bone this chick!!!

ahahaha you crow barred this thread in here by titling it pitballs vs weighlifters!! really topical!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2007, 11:47:23 AM »
hey post more pictures of these diesel dogs please or better yet a link to where you found them.

#

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2007, 11:48:22 AM »
you better take this thread seriously Kiwi or "bigNav" is going to get angry and say, "that pit bull will kill you, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", aren't you terrified? ::)

Hahahaha BigNav is the kind of 'guy' who takes his pitbull to the Vet and says, "Now look here Doc. This big, naughty boy here keeps humping my leg every chance he gets. Can you do something about it?" And when the Vet says, "Sure. We can neuter him", BigNav says, "Oh hell no. You misunderstood me - I need you to teach him how to properly satisfy a nasty little bottom bitch like me and also trim his nails. So a) how much is that going to cost and b) How about I pay you a different way?" as he slowly drops to his knees and unzips the stunned Vet. Hahahahahaha gayer than pastrami.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2007, 11:50:14 AM »
more
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2007, 11:50:56 AM »
pit12 is waiting to rip the squadfather a new asshole ;D

#

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2007, 11:51:31 AM »
Hahahaha BigNav is the kind of 'guy' who takes his pitbull to the Vet and says, "Now look here Doc. This big, naughty boy here keeps humping my leg every chance he gets. Can you do something about it?" And when the Vet says, "Sure. We can neuter him", BigNav says, "Oh hell no. You misunderstood me - I need you to teach him how to properly satisfy a nasty little bottom bitch like me and also trim his nails. So a) how much is that going to cost and b) How about I pay you a different way?" as he slowly drops to his knees and unzips the stunned Vet. Hahahahahaha gayer than pastrami.

LOL OMG!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2007, 11:51:53 AM »
pit12 is waiting to rip the squadfather a new asshole dude  ;D
i'm terrified. ::)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2007, 11:52:40 AM »
And what is with these "queer" comments? What are some of you dudes thinking on a tuesday dude   ::)
#

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2007, 11:55:35 AM »

KIWI you are by far the funniest poster on here....i hadnt seen one of the "scenerios" from you in a while...Keep them comming

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2007, 11:57:30 AM »
This thread is pretty stupid.

If any dog attacks...it's going to mean in matter of seconds how fast you can respond to have a positive outcome.  Humans, dogs, animals all have weak points that can be extremley leathal.  Engaging one of those weak points in the first few seconds will mean your life or the dog attacking you.

I love dogs...& I hope the hell one never attacks me.  I would feel like shit killing one but I also refuse to be mauled by one.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2007, 12:01:51 PM »

If any dog attacks...it's going to mean in matter of seconds how fast you can respond to have a positive outcome.  Humans, dogs, animals all have weak points that can be extremley leathal.  Engaging one of those weak points in the first few seconds will mean your life or the dog attacking you.

I love dogs...& I hope the hell one never attacks me.  I would feel like shit killing one but I also refuse to be mauled by one.

Thanks for reading & replying to this "stupid" thread dude.  ;)
#

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2007, 12:06:45 PM »
Thanks for reading & replying to this "stupid" thread dude.  ;)

I reply to a lot of them...your welcome

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2007, 01:57:47 PM »
more

these pics are awesome thanks nav.

I wonder what these things would look like on myostatin inhibition  :o

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2007, 06:31:19 PM »

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2007, 09:01:56 AM »

With an attitude like that Diego is going to hurt you real bad... ;D

ps: how is that "little" fella doing these days....care to show us a picture?... ;D
?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2007, 09:53:26 AM »
With an attitude like that Diego is going to hurt you real bad... ;D

ps: how is that "little" fella doing these days....care to show us a picture?... ;D

He's a good pup....probably has the best temperament I've ever had in a dog.

Brought him to his first show on Saturday.  Didn't enter him...maybe within the next couple of months.  Still have somethings (handling) to work on.  Otherwise, he's going to do very well.  His father was there for the show & it was the first time I had saw him.  He's currently ranked in the top 8 for Rottweilers in America.  I had 'numerous' people (judges, contestants, breeders, even my own breeder) saying how he looks better than his own father.  He still has a lot of normal maturing to do (weight/muscle/thickness).

When I get a chance, I'll post new pictures.

I don't want to get real competitve with him...Just more of a hobby & also to increase his personal status.  My breeder & the breeder of his father are very serious into show.  They feel he has great potential (champion) as long as the usual (hip, elbow, etc...) checks out good down the road.

Who knows man...I just think he's a great dog & awesome pet.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2007, 10:35:48 AM »
also to increase his personal status.

I'm sure he will appreciate that  ::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2007, 10:39:16 AM »
I'm sure he will appreciate that  ::)

for studding....ah yes....I think he will

I'm tired of him trying to hump my leg & everyone out there

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2007, 11:37:27 AM »
There was this one rottweiler that gaurded this gated driveway and that fucker always barked at me. One night I went up to the gate and the fucker was barking like mad and I chucked some fucking rocks right at the fucker's face. After about the 3rd rock the fucker was squealing loudy and I ran off.  ;D The fucker is still there, but luckily I don't visit my uncle in LI much anymore so I don't have to see it.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2007, 11:39:24 AM »

Maybe you should show you dominance and be a pack leader.  ;)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2007, 02:01:32 PM »
Maybe you should show you dominance and be a pack leader.  ;)

you're right....I'll start humping his leg

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2007, 02:07:58 PM »
When it lunges at you, block it with your weak forearm. After it sinks its teeth in and you scream for what feels like an appropriate length of time, reach forward and bend its rear leg backwards until it breaks.

If it was still enough while munching on your arm maybe you could pop its eyes out? Anybody know if it will still attack with no eyes? Or are these dogs so tough they would keep coming with no eyes?
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2007, 02:08:48 PM »
I have seen a couple shot on tv and that stopped them. If I had to shoot one I would like a .45 and not a 9mm.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2007, 02:09:42 PM »
Or you can try the "Bluto" defense, and grab a hold of its balls and start sucking on them..... :-X

ahahahah!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2007, 02:46:13 PM »

good point...I didn't think of that angle