Author Topic: Pitbulls vs. Weightlifters  (Read 8860 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Pitbulls vs. Weightlifters
« on: February 27, 2007, 11:00:44 AM »
A buddy of mine told me no matter what type of dog you face, there's always a way to fight back without any weapons whatsoever against a raging pitbull coming at you 100mph? Well since weightlifters seem to be macho and all about the "toughguy image" at most times, how do you fight back against one of these pits dude?

#

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Pitbulls vs. Weightlifters
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 11:01:23 AM »
punch it square in the face.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 11:03:05 AM »
A buddy of mine told me no matter what type of dog you face, there's always a way to fight back without any weapons whatsoever against a raging pitbull coming at you 100mph? Well since weightlifters seem to be macho and all about the "toughguy image" at most times, how do you fight back against one of these pits dude?

You rode the short bus to school, didn't you?

What a fucking retarded waste of space......
HAHA, RON.....

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 11:03:24 AM »
punch it square in the face.
hahaha! i broke a pitbulls rib with one punch.

he ran off and i still see him with his ribs tapped up.........pussy!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 11:05:03 AM »
Dude to clock a fierce pitbull like that in the face you only get one shot "for that lucky" shot, and i'd doubt it if you want to bring your fist anywhere close to their mouth
#

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 11:05:13 AM »
When it lunges at you, block it with your weak forearm. After it sinks its teeth in and you scream for what feels like an appropriate length of time, reach forward and bend its rear leg backwards until it breaks.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 11:05:42 AM »
Dude to clock a fierce pitbull like that in the face you only get one shot "for that lucky" shot, and i'd doubt it if you want to bring your fist anywhere close to their mouth
i'd break it's neck with one punch.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 11:08:07 AM »
When it lunges at you, block it with your weak forearm. After it sinks its teeth in and you scream for what feels like an appropriate length of time, reach forward and bend its rear leg backwards until it breaks.

Or you can try the "Bluto" defense, and grab a hold of its balls and start sucking on them..... :-X
HAHA, RON.....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2007, 11:09:30 AM »
Or you can try the "Bluto" defense, and grab a hold of its balls and start sucking on them..... :-X
hahahahahaa, sounds like something "big Nav" would like to do as well, only he wouldn't let the dog "finish" in his mouth, he'd want to get fuccked first.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2007, 11:09:47 AM »
id probably keep the pitbul at bay with some nice thai kicks that highlight my *improved striking skills* and may even wear him down ifthe fight reaches later rounds ... id be weary of his takedown because of the low center of gravity and the ever present possibility of an ankle pick ... would def need to put some serious time in on my sprawl and headnpaw controlls ... if i felt comfortable i would take him down into my half guarn, and from there secure the underhook on my free side toward his back

and even though he isnt a lion

i would take him out with a rear naked choke

then id so naked lunges with your kid sister in front of you as punishment for this knnywipe of a thread >:(

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2007, 11:10:56 AM »
you punch the owner in the face for breeding aggressive dogs. These dogs are man made.

Breeders are mating the most aggressive dogs they can find to make monsters. And thats what you see on the news when some dog mauls a little kid.

Some owners actually give their dogs steroids to make them bigger.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2007, 11:10:58 AM »
hahahahahaa, sounds like something "big Nav" would like to do as well, only he wouldn't let the dog "finish" in his mouth, he'd want to get fuccked first.

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2007, 11:11:05 AM »
Well superstarbillygram, ribonucleic and The Squadfather you dudes really know your stuff? How about grab the pitbull by the throat? Or maybe even tell it to sit down when it's about to bite you dude  ::)
#

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2007, 11:12:39 AM »
Well superstarbillygram, ribonucleic and The Squadfather you dudes really know your stuff? How about grab the pitbull by the throat? Or maybe even tell it to sit down when it's about to bite you dude  ::)
well mines a true story dickweed... so i guess i do ::)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2007, 11:13:57 AM »
you punch the owner in the face for breeding aggressive dogs. These dogs are man made.

Breeders are mating the most aggressive dogs they can find to make monsters. And thats what you see on the news when some dog mauls a little kid.

Some owners actually give their dogs steroids to make them bigger.

Dude stereoids? How about monthly cycles check out this one
#

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 11:16:26 AM »
why not, you sound like a little bitch, scared of an 85 pound dog, hahahahahahaha, weak as a popcorn fart, gayer than crying.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 11:23:03 AM »
hey post more pictures of these diesel dogs please or better yet a link to where you found them.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 11:26:31 AM »
why not, you sound like a little bitch, scared of an 85 pound dog, hahahahahahaha, weak as a popcorn fart, gayer than crying.

Sure dude that 85lbs dog would turn that into a 200lbs jawbreaker but of course mr.squadfather is jesus in dog fighting
#

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2007, 11:26:45 AM »
Ive raised a couple of pits already, when they are going nuts and crazy the only way to kill them if they are after you is if you are strong enough to grapple them and choke them out. Ive never tried obviously but I can imagine it to be easy when thier necks are solid brick.
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2007, 11:29:02 AM »

Sure dude that 85lbs dog would turn that into a 200lbs jawbreaker but of course mr.squadfather is jesus in dog fighting
hahahahahahaa, i would break that dogs neck and come and wipe the floor with you and then have sex with your mom, hahahaha. ;D

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2007, 11:29:38 AM »
Always carry round a sausage stuffed with sleeping pills. When the little doggy attacks, give him the sausage and watch him go into dreamland  :D

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2007, 11:30:03 AM »
First run towards it, do a clothesline on it and as it shakes its head and staggers to its feet bounce off the ropes with a two footed drop kick and finish it off with a Hogan Leg drop!!

Easy!

ta ta

or headbutt it
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2007, 11:40:05 AM »
You guys are all wrong! What Bluto would do, if he saw a pitbull run towards 'him' is drop his pants, turn around, bend over and say, "Let's get this over with", just like Tim Robbins does in The Shawshank Redemption.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2007, 11:41:34 AM »
You guys are all wrong! What Bluto would do, if he saw a pitbull run towards 'him' is drop his pants, turn around, bend over and say, "Let's get this over with", just like Tim Robbins does in The Shawshank Redemption.
you better take this thread seriously Kiwi or "bigNav" is going to get angry and say, "that pit bull will kill you, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", aren't you terrified? ::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2007, 11:44:08 AM »

You are a pussy.... case closed