Author Topic: Islamists support Obama posters at rallies..help or harm?  (Read 1150 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Islamists support Obama posters at rallies..help or harm?
« on: February 27, 2007, 12:51:42 PM »
I was watching the news the other night and saw Obama speaking at a rally. Behind him were several posters stating, "Islamists support Obama in '08" Do you think those type of things will hurt him?
gotta love life

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: Islamists support Obama posters at rallies..help or harm?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 01:13:11 PM »
I was watching the news the other night and saw Obama speaking at a rally. Behind him were several posters stating, "Islamists support Obama in '08" Do you think those type of things will hurt him?

Did the signs say Obama or Osama?

FOX News has trouble keeping those straight, the poor dears.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 01:39:00 PM »

Why would they hurt him? Afterall, you have to take into account it was probably neocons like you holding those signs as a means of blackening Obama's name. You guys love to accuse people of supporting terror and being traitors if they don't agree with you.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 01:56:41 PM »
Why would they hurt him? Afterall, you have to take into account it was probably neocons like you holding those signs as a means of blackening Obama's name. You guys love to accuse people of supporting terror and being traitors if they don't agree with you.

Harsh harsh... What makes you think I saw it on FOX? and NEOCON? I don't think so. "blackening" Obama's name lol, did you mean a pun on that? maybe that will help him get the black vote
gotta love life

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 02:20:34 PM »
"blackening" Obama's name lol, did you mean a pun on that?

Yes. I couldn't help it, as it was just too good when I thought of it..  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 02:36:09 PM »
Sounds like a grade A authentic False Flag...  Either Hillary or some other opponent had supporters show up with those signs...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 03:49:45 PM »
Obama keeps looking more and more golden as the same POS politicians do the same tricks they've always done. 

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2007, 03:52:52 PM »
Either Hillary or some other opponent had supporters show up with those signs...

You question Hillary's ethics?  ;D

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 10:11:52 AM »
Sounds like a grade A authentic False Flag...  Either Hillary or some other opponent had supporters show up with those signs...

I don't think they were falsified. I mean I can see how honest Islamists (truly the majority of Islam) probably supports him. What they don't understand is that people don't look at them as good Islams. It almost looks like Islamists support him because he will pull out of Iraq.
gotta love life