Author Topic: Barry Bonds and GH  (Read 2564 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Barry Bonds and GH
« on: February 27, 2007, 03:36:07 PM »
Dan Patrick was just talking about Barry Bonds on ESPN radio.  This is old news (first I've heard it), but his shoe size apparently grew from 10.5 to 13 during his time with the Giants.  I must have glossed over that part in "Game of Shadows."  That's pretty wild.   

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
Re: Barry Bonds and GH
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 03:55:08 PM »
BB as much as I like Dan Patrick, gotta look at some evidence before making a conclusion. If indeed it was shoe size change different manufactuers size a little different also. For example Nike's standard 10 is the same as Otomix's 11 1/2. And for Bonds to jump 3 shoe sizes, there would be significant head, hand and skeletal growth that would be obvious. Get more info then let me know.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 05:05:47 PM »
Not to mention how HUGE his skull and cranium has grown. There was another report that his baseball hat size grew from a 7 3/8 to a full 8. That's a result of GH use, no question. If there was a credible way of testing for Gh in sports, I would say that at least 25% of all MLB, NHL, and NFL players are currently using.

I don't mention NBA simply because most of those guys are built like thoroughbreds who are constantly in motion throughout a game and are built to just run all day.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 06:23:35 PM »
BB as much as I like Dan Patrick, gotta look at some evidence before making a conclusion. If indeed it was shoe size change different manufactuers size a little different also. For example Nike's standard 10 is the same as Otomix's 11 1/2. And for Bonds to jump 3 shoe sizes, there would be significant head, hand and skeletal growth that would be obvious. Get more info then let me know.

OldSchool I don't think different shoe manufacturers account for 2.5 sizes.  That's a huge difference.  And like Upinthemguts said, his head grew too.  This isn't necessarily conclusive proof that he used GH, but I don't what else could make him go from a 10.5 to a 12.   

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 06:30:42 PM »
Between 1990-2007 his head reportedly grew 5/8" of a hat size. :o

body88

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 09:42:36 AM »
OldSchool I don't think different shoe manufacturers account for 2.5 sizes.  That's a huge difference.  And like Upinthemguts said, his head grew too.  This isn't necessarily conclusive proof that he used GH, but I don't what else could make him go from a 10.5 to a 12.   

It is proof, people are in denial.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 11:53:03 AM »

It is proof, people are in denial.

Including Barry himself! ;D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 11:53:55 AM »

Head growth? Read what I posted earlier!

body88

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 12:27:20 PM »

I agree....... If people think Bonds never did gh,or took juice, I have some beach front property in North Dakota to sell them.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 02:25:08 PM »

His hat size grew considerably too Oldschool. I think he went from 7 1/8 to 7 1/2.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2007, 02:26:13 PM »

He said he never ingested steroids "knowingly".
The House that Ruth built

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2007, 07:47:58 AM »
I agree....... If people think Bonds never did gh,or took juice, I have some beach front property in North Dakota to sell them.

How much ya want for it? I am sick of Indiana.

:P

body88

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2007, 07:57:17 AM »
How much ya want for it? I am sick of Indiana.

:P

8)