Author Topic: HOW I DEADLIFTED 225 112 Times!  (Read 71756 times)

affy

Re: HOW I DEADLIFTED 225 112 Times!
« Reply #700 on: March 04, 2007, 12:23:51 PM »
no, not at all.  I heard you made some angry phone calls when you saw people doing what you wanted to be doing.  I heard you were leaving messages or when you actually spoke with Ed that you did nothing but spew hate.

Why anyone would get that worked up about this stuff is beyond me, especially if they worked for nasa and had the $$$ you claim to have-which is a lie BTW.

How can you say I've lied about anything?  What have I lied about?  The list of your lies can go on for days.  225*112 in 5 minutes...maybe less.  Those were your words not mine.  I went up to pro's at the expo and introduced myself as natural al and no one had a problem with me.

Who knows, maybe I'll be on the MD team, I hear there is a pro show coming up in detroit, might be fun.

here's the final work on credibility.  You have claimed for years that you have a girlfriend who you've posted pics of and even had "posting here" for a while, you even might have posted a pic of the 2 of you together and guess what?  Tons of people still dont' believe you cause your a snake.  What's that say about you?  No one aside from you and a few lackeys questions what I say cause I got no reason to lie.  I wouldn't take a 100 dollar bill from you unless we were in a bank and a teller checked it out first.

wow...just wow

hahaha...adonis you've been pwned into oblivion

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #701 on: March 04, 2007, 12:27:43 PM »
no, not at all.  I heard you made some angry phone calls when you saw people doing what you wanted to be doing.  I heard you were leaving messages or when you actually spoke with Ed that you did nothing but spew hate.

Why anyone would get that worked up about this stuff is beyond me, especially if they worked for nasa and had the $$$ you claim to have-which is a lie BTW.

How can you say I've lied about anything?  What have I lied about?  The list of your lies can go on for days.  225*112 in 5 minutes...maybe less.  Those were your words not mine.  I went up to pro's at the expo and introduced myself as natural al and no one had a problem with me.

Who knows, maybe I'll be on the MD team, I hear there is a pro show coming up in detroit, might be fun.

here's the final work on credibility.  You have claimed for years that you have a girlfriend who you've posted pics of and even had "posting here" for a while, you even might have posted a pic of the 2 of you together and guess what?  Tons of people still dont' believe you cause your a snake.  What's that say about you?  No one aside from you and a few lackeys questions what I say cause I got no reason to lie.  I wouldn't take a 100 dollar bill from you unless we were in a bank and a teller checked it out first.

Hhahhahaha Whats funny is that all of your other lies turned otu to be false.

Also, I never have talked to Special Ed.  He will tell you that.  Looks like you will be getting owned once again.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: March 04, 2007, 12:30:47 PM »
I haven`t called anyone and I wake up beside Jezebelle everyday.
Natural Al, you are looking more and more pathetic. hahhahah

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #703 on: March 04, 2007, 12:37:03 PM »
Post the video.

The Luke

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #704 on: March 04, 2007, 01:05:00 PM »
Hhahhahaha Whats funny is that all of your other lies turned otu to be false.

Also, I never have talked to Special Ed.  He will tell you that.  Looks like you will be getting owned once again.

what have I told that's been false?  I heard you talked to ed from a reliable source.  What have I lied about?

c'mon let's hear it.

double response meltdown and you obviously didn't read the post.  The point was that you might in fact wake up next to her everyday the problem is that people still think she doesn't exist and that in itself speaks volumes for you as an individual with zero credibility. 

It's almost funny, no one believes anything you say about anything....sucks to be you.
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: March 04, 2007, 01:08:31 PM »
what have I told that's been false?  I heard you talked to ed from a reliable source.  What have I lied about?

c'mon let's hear it.

double response meltdown and you obviously didn't read the post.  The point was that you might in fact wake up next to her everyday the problem is that people still think she doesn't exist and that in itself speaks volumes for you as an individual with zero credibility. 

It's almost funny, no one believes anything you say about anything....sucks to be you.

So you got owned.

Its plain to see.

Others told you about Jezebelle being real.  You learned that I had ZERO involvment with MD.  You learned that all those drug lies were all lies.  You are now saying I called ED when I did not.  He will tell you this.   On top of that you won`t even post a single picture of yourself at the EXPO.  hahhahaaha

I forgot....You said you were going to have lunch with Ron.   hahhahahhah Natural Selection AL owned beyond belief.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: March 04, 2007, 01:15:40 PM »
So you got owned.

Its plain to see.

Others told you about Jezebelle being real.  You learned that I had ZERO involvment with MD.  You learned that all those drug lies were all lies.  You are now saying I called ED when I did not.  He will tell you this.   On top of that you won`t even post a single picture of yourself at the EXPO.  hahhahaaha

I forgot....You said you were going to have lunch with Ron.   hahhahahhah Natural Selection AL owned beyond belief.

no you're lying about everything you just said.  I didn't talk to anyone there about your involvement with MD.  I didnt' talk to polumbo although I probably could have.  Blockhead told me you called Ed bitching about dA, this was when we were talking outside of the eAS booth right before I left.  What does me posting a pic of myself at the expo have to do with anything? 

Ask Ron if we spoke about going to lunch.  Didn't happen cause Block and Ed were running behind. 

YOu are just trying to deflect people fromt the fact that you lie about everything in life, me posting a pic has nothing to do with anything.  I don't give a flying fuck if you EVER see what I look like.  It just drives you nuts that you have never seen a pic of me. 

For the record.  I totally belive everything I heard about you contacting Chad about the MD stuff, you calling steve and begging for a job, all the shit with DA and romano being a hoax to get people to pay attention to you, you doing GH and clen....dont' know about that, you living with your mom, not having a job, calling ed....you're just a sack of shit.

the simple fact that you've been crying all day about Ed and Block speaks volumes.  Also I'd watch the "natural selection" comments cause they could also apply to your departed DAd now couldn't they?
nasser=piece of shit

ButtonMan

« Reply #707 on: March 04, 2007, 01:17:50 PM »
Post the video.

The Luke

................ wow this guy sure knows how to put the pressure on people  ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #708 on: March 04, 2007, 01:18:06 PM »
Didnt the TripleH guy on here see her because she was doing the video for the interview?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: March 04, 2007, 01:18:25 PM »
How can I call Special Ed when I don`t even have his number?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: March 04, 2007, 01:19:21 PM »

same way you got steve bleechmans.
nasser=piece of shit

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #711 on: March 04, 2007, 01:21:21 PM »
................ wow this guy sure knows how to put the pressure on people  ::)

haha!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: March 04, 2007, 01:22:39 PM »
same way you got steve bleechmans.
You are a pathetic Liar.  You probably still pray to the lord. hahahah

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #713 on: March 04, 2007, 01:32:51 PM »
Natural_Al,

Stop engaging TA on this... he's simply trying to derail this thread.

For everyone reading:
The only relevant posts in this thread should be exhortations for TA to post his deadlift video... and/or pledges of money.

So far, I've put up $100 and Onlyme has promised TA $5 for every rep over 112.

Anyone else?

The Luke 

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: March 04, 2007, 01:42:53 PM »
Natural_Al,

Stop engaging TA on this... he's simply trying to derail this thread.

For everyone reading:
The only relevant posts in this thread should be exhortations for TA to post his deadlift video... and/or pledges of money.

So far, I've put up $100 and Onlyme has promised TA $5 for every rep over 112.

Anyone else?

The Luke 
I'm done with it.  I proved my point.  You have zero credibility...none.  You've posted pics with your chick and still no one believes she exists.  I've proved my point.  YOu've been pwned beyond belief adam.  Just give up.

oh, yeah.  I admit when I didn't do something-I didn't have lunch with Ron, that's what you do...you man up and admit things.  There were plans they just fell through.

bye, TA...have a pathetic life, kinda like the one your having.
nasser=piece of shit

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #715 on: March 04, 2007, 01:51:53 PM »

I just threw up in my mouth.  Thanks for that visual

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #716 on: March 04, 2007, 01:52:55 PM »

Nobody wants you to call them.  you have nobodys phone number

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #717 on: March 04, 2007, 01:55:03 PM »
So you got owned.

Its plain to see.

:-\

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #718 on: March 04, 2007, 02:57:15 PM »
I'm done with it.  I proved my point.  You have zero credibility...none.  You've posted pics with your chick and still no one believes she exists.  I've proved my point.  YOu've been pwned beyond belief adam.  Just give up.

oh, yeah.  I admit when I didn't do something-I didn't have lunch with Ron, that's what you do...you man up and admit things.  There were plans they just fell through.

bye, TA...have a pathetic life, kinda like the one your having.

meltdown

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #719 on: March 04, 2007, 05:08:34 PM »
Bump for this thread...

I'm off to bed.

The Luke

The Heckler

« Reply #720 on: March 04, 2007, 06:00:48 PM »
I'm off to bed.

The Luke

With visions of sweaty musclebears dancing in your head...

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #721 on: March 04, 2007, 06:31:14 PM »
Adonis,

Post you're video,

Or die trying.....

I'll say you're eulogy
Most are all show no go!

The Heckler

« Reply #722 on: March 04, 2007, 07:00:48 PM »
Adonis,

Post you're video,

Or die trying.....

I'll say you're eulogy

For future reference, "you`re" is a contraction for "you are."  The possessive is spelled "your."  I am trying to help you not to appear like the uneducated trailer trash redneck you really are.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: March 04, 2007, 09:09:49 PM »
For future reference, "you`re" is a contraction for "you are."  The possessive is spelled "your."  I am trying to help you not to appear like the uneducated trailer trash redneck you really are.

shut up adonis. Nobody cares about proper grammar and spelling here.This is the  "enternet"  ;)

The Heckler

« Reply #724 on: March 04, 2007, 09:13:15 PM »
shut up adonis. Nobody cares about proper grammar and spelling here.This is the  "enternet"  ;)

You are a typical uneducated slouch.