Author Topic: pmq answerd  (Read 1618 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pmq answerd
« on: February 28, 2007, 01:51:50 AM »
Hey bro. I've been reading your posts and the things that you have to say. Some question whether you really are a top IFBB pro and some swear that you are. I personally could go either way. I would like to
"think" that you are a pro, because you do seem to know what you're talking about when you talk about AAS.
Now, here is the reason I'm sending you this PM. I want to ask you a question about a cycle and what you would recomend for "me", if you don't mind taking the time to reply.

I'm 36 yrs old. I'm 5'11 and I currently weigh 220. Been lifting all my life, (since I was about 14). The biggest I've ever been is 240.
I eat pretty clean and do what I'm suppose to. I do NOT compete or ever plan on it. But I like having the look of a competitor. I have done my share of cycles, not as many as some of the guys on this board, but I'm no stranger to a needle or pills.

What I'm looking to do, is get as big as fast as I possibly can, without "too" much body fat or water retention. I already have my cycle planned, but I want to know what "YOU" would recomend for me, without going broke.

Money is a concern because I am currently going thru a divorce, and its damn expensive.

Thanks in advance, if you have the time to reply.

this is what i recomend and ONLY if followed to the t,, that means brands of gear too,,

thai dianabol (snake and arrow pink octagon shape anabols) by british disp,, or naposim by terapia romania,,ONLY THOSE 2.

testosterone cyp testex from spain,, or portugease testovis,, or norma hellas test enanthate from greece ,,or watson usa or anyother american long ester testosterone if you can find legit ones,,

nandrolone decanoate by norma hellas.

50-75mg dianabol/day 6 weeks

500-1gram test/week 10-12 weeks

400-600mg nandrolone/week 10-12 weeks

i would not use anti estrogen like nolvadex at all on a bulk,,if you want to stay somewhat hard and afraid of bitch tits,, i suggest adding proviron at 50-200mg/day and keep diet in tact and that means feeding yourself nasty clean food but make sure to eat it a lot because you need a lot of "clean" calories in a bulk for it to make you happy,,

so either choke on the food and chew it,, or smash it in a blender and drink it,,,done it plenty of times throughout my years in bodybuiliding,,,i just took the tuna cans and smashed them in blender and drank it right there with olive oil or penut butter,,,

also avoid protien shakes and all that crap,,avoid bars avoid that crap,,,keep it to food and only food and enough food as in lots of calories while bulking,,

the moment you get to 250lb and i assume thats where you will be past the 10th week,,i would suggest imidiatly to add in pure ephedrine at 25mg a day with caffine at 200-300mg a day and cycle it with some var,,tren en,,eq or primo depot,,with little bit test,,i dont care much for brands here as long as your source is solid,, for couple more weeks till week 18-20 then look in the mirror and you will smile,,you can maintain a protocol of injections of 2 times a week since everything is long ester.

the doses on the var,,tren enanthate,,eq and/or primo depot can be less than optimal,, because you work a combo here that will work very nice and together twards the aim of hardening your physiqe to a new level of size,,solidifying your gains,,and eliminating stubborn fat,, all of this while increasing or at the least maintaining your strength,,it also will help in the elimination of water that will also occure naturally the moment you drop the dianabol and nandrolone and reduce the test intake,,

if you have lots of fat on you as in 15%+ at the end of week 10,,i would add in at this phase aromasin or arimidex to kill the estrogen in the best possibe way for some time,, because the less estrogen you have circulating around,,the easier it will be for the products you take to harden you and eliminating fat down to the single digit you are after,,and take out the proviron to save money,,if your body fat is closer to single digits i wouldnt bother with ai at all.

you can add a solid 10-15lb of lean muscle,,in a 5-6 month period,,following this route,,
10-15 lb of pure lean muscle makes HUGE diff on a physiqe,,naturally same time period you might add 2-3lb if lucky and young enough,, aka under 30.
fallen angel

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: pmq answerd
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 07:00:38 AM »
 You probably already answered this not not sure - Do you think that all UG pills are crap and a waste of money?

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 08:36:57 AM »
This is great advice!! Juice yourself to the gills if you have no plans of ever doing anything with it.  ::)

Heres my suggestion. Delete GH15s advice. Eat clean, lift hard, do some cardio 3 times a week and make up with the old lady. You'll live a much longer life.
X

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 09:27:43 AM »
That pmq reply was nasty.   Is there anybody on this board who can spell beyond a grade 5 level?   Seriously....   ::)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 09:32:40 AM »
This is great advice!! Juice yourself to the gills if you have no plans of ever doing anything with it.  ::)

Heres my suggestion. Delete GH15s advice. Eat clean, lift hard, do some cardio 3 times a week and make up with the old lady. You'll live a much longer life.

.....plus, if she knows your taking gear thats just one more thing she has on you and if you have kids, you're screwed, she wins and you're fucked. So you gotta think to yourself........is it better to look good or lose your ass and kids (if you have any)!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 09:35:39 AM »

.....plus, if she knows your taking gear thats just one more thing she has on you and if you have kids, you're screwed, she wins and you're fucked. So you gotta think to yourself........is it better to look good or lose your ass and kids (if you have any)!

Great advice.

I read the question and thought wtf? a depressed 36 year old wanting to score young chicks now he gets divorced.

Get your ass together and do some counseling, or spend the money on your kids you asshole.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 10:09:26 AM »
But the guys made up his mind and hes taken before, let him do whatever the fuck he wants.

What the wife wants, shes gonna get anyway.