Author Topic: Idiot-ho  (Read 980 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Idiot-ho
« on: February 28, 2007, 09:00:51 AM »

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/4588150.html

Icy roads

15-year old driver

4 other passengers

Would you allow your 15-year-old to drive, unsupervised?

Would you allow your 15-year-old to drive on icy roads even if you were present?

Would you allow your children to ride in a car driven by a 15-year-old under any condition?

Would you allow your children to ride in a car driven by a 15-year-old on icy roads?

ozman

• Getbig IV
Re: Idiot-ho
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 10:48:56 AM »
no

no

no

no

no

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 11:16:00 AM »
That happened where im from man... We go water skiing in that resivor.... Crazy shit i just moved back to this area its all over the news.. My question is why did it take them 2 hours to get the kids out of the water, and out of the car.. I think if they wouldve gotten them out faster they would still be around.. I think they should demand an investigation into this shit.. 2 hours to rescue young children out of 38 degrees water...

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 03:17:09 PM »
Whole family wiped out in one fell swoop. :( Maybe they'll make a movie similar to "Saving Private Ryan" since it's a similar situation....

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 03:23:26 PM »
Whole family wiped out in one fell swoop. :( Maybe they'll make a movie similar to "Saving Private Ryan" since it's a similar situation....

Naw man they were from 2 families and the one who lost 3 kids has 4 surviving or something like that and also one of the families lost another one of thier children like 2 years ago, when there friend hit thier 2 year old daughter pulling into thier driveway as he didnt see the little girl.. dont know if that was in the article ill post the one from where it happened.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 03:24:54 PM »
Heres the story from Idaho.. The crazy shit is i went to high school where these kids went even though it was along time ago.. still kind of shocking...

http://idahostatesman.com/273/story/73387.html

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 03:31:58 PM »

no to all questions...

are you delusional?

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
  • Nobody is jealous of a loser!
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 07:05:37 PM »
There needs to be a law that says that if their is someone aged 16-19 driving a vehicle, there is not allowed to be more than one other person of the same age bracket in the car at the same time.

I am telling you, that will reduce half the teen deaths in this country in a jiffy.
Sleep Big.

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 09:17:01 PM »
They passed a law like that here. While you are a new driver you can only have one passenger (immediate family exempt) unless accompanied by an adult 25+ with a class 5 licence
big or bust