Author Topic: PHIL HEATH IS ALL HYPE.........HE'S NOTHING SPECIAL.........SERIOUSLY.....  (Read 3574 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Not angry.  Forgive me if I find it a bit irritating that you feel compelled to make some smart-ass comment every time I post.  Are you that bored?
wazzup skinny roid user ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Not angry.  Forgive me if I find it a bit irritating that you feel compelled to make some smart-ass comment every time I post.  Are you that bored?
nah I just remembered your story, i thought it was fucked up too ...i wont mess with you then Triple H..we cool
L

davidpaul

• Getbig V

sorry, but that is a melt.down.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
nah I just remembered your story, i thought it was fucked up too ...i wont mess with you then Triple H..we cool
Word.   8)

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
sorry, but that is a melt.down.
yeah, I know.  But I haven't had one in a while...I'm entitled!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Seriously homies, Phil Heath is all hype, just like Gunter was afew years ago, then Richard Jones, then Mark Dugdale was.....all you dudes who think he will win the Arnold Classic, he won't win, he'll lose, he will be lucky to place top 5 seriously homies, seriosus homies

He ain't another Flex Wheeler, he's only like 25 and doesn't have the muscle maturity of say Dex, Victor, Gustavo etc He won't beat this lineup.

A 25 year-old new jack on the block can't beat seasoned professionals in their mid-late 30s, just doesn't happen

My boy Dexter, Victor, Gustavo and many more will not let him win....he's good, but he won't be an exceptional bodybuilder for many years, he needs more training time. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Branch Warren, Markus Ruhl and several others beat him. He might not even get top 6.

I'm sorry!! I could have sworn Heath beat "season professionals in their mid-late 30s" like Darrem Charles and Dennis James (both of whom have won pro shows and placed top 10 at the Olympia).

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
wazzup skinny roid user ::)
Whassup, skinny, cow-worshiping, dirty-water-drinking, no-weight-lifting, no-muscle-having, pro-cock-worshiping, dinky-wang-having disease host.

Curry-Flavored Meltdown!

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Whassup, skinny, cow-worshiping, dirty-water-drinking, no-weight-lifting, no-muscle-having, pro-cock-worshiping, dinky-wang-having disease host.

Curry-Flavored Meltdown!
sorry but, that was funny,in a twisted way

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Whoever posted that video....THAT'S SOME FU*KED-UP SHIT!!!!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Whoever posted that video....THAT'S SOME FU*KED-UP SHIT!!!!

wheres the heath video?

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
wheres the heath video?
Wasn't a Heath video.  It was one of those terrorist videos of a damn rag-head sawing off the head of an American from last year.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
right here of course:

www.PhilHeathDVD.com

if you communicate with him tell him to do full range of motion legpresses