Author Topic: To all the EuroTrashes bashing America on Getbig (oh brother)  (Read 38658 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: To all the EuroTrashes bashing America on Getbig (oh brother)
« Reply #450 on: March 04, 2007, 03:50:00 AM »
The USA is the biggest polluter in the world. Someday you'll pay the price for that. Just carry on feeling superior to other nations. For the time being, that is.

In the end, does it really matter to be the top dog in a messed up world? I guess not.

We are the biggest polluter... no doubt... I want that to change, but really, if that's one of our biggest flaws, we're doing ok.

We have problems, sure... but I'll take a problem in the US over a problem pretty much anywhere else on the planet.

Oh, and the world has always been messed up... You're just living in it now, so you have a front row seat to the problems in this time.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #451 on: March 04, 2007, 08:56:45 AM »
I think America sucks

It's only good for the rich like Africa and Asia

Yup, sure. What about the millions of middle class like the guys who make up this board who are the backbone of the country? ::)
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #452 on: March 04, 2007, 08:57:47 AM »

{pssst} it's actually CAPISCE?   :-[

Gee Whiz Bmacsys... that's sooo embarassing, especially considering you're Italian.

Nah Jag, there are variations of the spelling that are commonly used.
The House that Ruth built

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #453 on: March 04, 2007, 09:21:22 AM »
Epic meltdown. The bottom line is that your motive for America bashing stems from your jealousy, same as the shadow.

Jealousy? Why in the name of god I would be jealousy to you ignorant fools? Try to understand this simple fact: I have been living there while I was invited to give a series of lectures around the USA. I have bee living there in several occasions other than that, all together near to four years.
I know quite a bunch of americans, but even if I have a lots of friends there, I actually dislike the country. Every time I have been leaving form there, I have been hoping that I never have to come back. That is how jealousy I am. Best part in every trip to there, is when I can finally LEAVE from that fuc*kin country. In fact, I would rather be living in russia than in the USA, just because they seem to have a better understanding to meaning of the democracy. You guys are living under the military dictatorship, and you don't even know it.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #454 on: March 04, 2007, 09:29:07 AM »
Jealousy? Why in the name of god I would be jealousy to you ignorant fools? Try to understand this simple fact: I have been living there while I was invited to give a series of lectures around the USA. I have bee living there in several occasions other than that, all together near to four years.
I know quite a bunch of americans, but even if I have a lots of friends there, I actually dislike the country. Every time I have been leaving form there, I have been hoping that I never have to come back. That is how jealousy I am. Best part in every trip to there, is when I can finally LEAVE from that fuc*kin country. In fact, I would rather be living in russia than in the USA, just because they seem to have a better understanding to meaning of the democracy. You guys are living under the military dictatorship, and you don't even know it.   

Yes but we are happy little fish in our little fish bowl and the minute we complain the neo-cons remind us of how much smaller our fish bowl could be if don't be careful of the terrorist fish in another fish bowl. 

It's better then the Russian fish bowl however, where the food is bad, and we need to pay the mob off to do anything inside it.

:)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #455 on: March 04, 2007, 12:58:50 PM »

Well, it's not my fault people voted Bush's ass into office. It's not my fault that meth using rednecks continue to support him till this very day. Bottom line is that not all Americans are arrogant, ignorant fools who think there is nothing beyond the US.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #456 on: March 04, 2007, 01:22:47 PM »
Well, it's not my fault people voted Bush's ass into office. It's not my fault that meth using rednecks continue to support him till this very day. Bottom line is that not all Americans are arrogant, ignorant fools who think there is nothing beyond the US.

People for some reason, believe that just because a group of people think or feel a certain way in America, that everyone must feel that way.

THAT is why you know America is so powerful...

See... I understand that people in other countries may or may not have a certain opinion on a topic... I do not group everyone in France together, nor the UK, Russia, Germany, nor any other country.

If you're an American, you are lumped in with whatever side they feel makes you look the worst... that's most certainly a direct reflection of the jealousy these people have.

I also believe that the people who spout this Anti-American blather are in the minority... most people have no issue with us, and would hate for us to pull out our resources from their respective countries in the first place.

We help the entire world with our wealth and military might... That's just fact.

Without us, areas of Germany, Thailand, Malaysia, and Japan (plus others) would suffer huge economic set backs... pull some military bases out of these areas and see how the economy does.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: March 04, 2007, 01:28:20 PM »
Well said, tu.

These people are certainly jealous as I do not see any other motives for their hate. I mean it's one thing to hate Bush, but to say we're this or we're that is blatant hate against the american people.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #458 on: March 04, 2007, 01:30:41 PM »

Nah Jag, there are variations of the spelling that are commonly used.

Ya, there are variations. The verb capire is an irregular verb, and the conjugations and variations are:

capisco  = I understand
capisci   = you understand
capsce  =  s/he understands or You understand (if you want to be polite)

capisciamo = we understand
capite  = you understand (in the plural or if being polite)
capiscono = they understand

Dove si trova il verbo coniugato 'capiche'? ...non lo troverete perché non esiste  ...CAPISCE?
w

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: March 04, 2007, 01:35:14 PM »
Ya, there are variations. The verb capire is an irregular verb, and the conjugations and variations are:

capisco  = I understand
capisci   = you understand
capsce  =  s/he understands or You understand (if you want to be polite)

capite  = you understand (in the plural or if being polite)

Dove si trova il verbo coniugato 'capiche'? ...non lo troverete perché non esiste  ...CAPISCE?

haha you kinda owned bmacys.  ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #460 on: March 04, 2007, 01:35:19 PM »
Well said, tu.

These people are certainly jealous as I do not see any other motives for their hate. I mean it's one thing to hate Bush, but to say we're this or we're that is blatant hate against the american people.

Fuck... I hate Bush (even on women) and I hate his policies... I hate is refusal to listen to those people who are more intelligent and more learned on a topic than he is... I can not stand the guy.

However, I can not lump everyone together on it... I understand some of the reasons people still back him, I just don't agree that the good he may be doing outweighs the bad he has done and continues to do.

People are individuals, and the fact that these people in other countries refuse to see that is a testament to their blind hatred of the US, for whatever reason.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #461 on: March 04, 2007, 01:37:12 PM »

capisco  = I understand
capisci   = you understand
capsce  =  s/he understands or You understand (if you want to be polite)

capite  = you understand (in the plural or if being polite)

The word is an Italian word, and hasn't been changed in hundreds (perhaps over a thousand) of years... bring to America for less than two centuries and watch it get destroyed.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: March 04, 2007, 01:42:54 PM »

True, ...but you got enough of them who are silencing the intelligent ones, and when they put a guy like Bush in power, ...how can anyone not help but think your nation is all arrogant, ignorant fools who think there is nothing beyond the US. Think about it. Your head of state certainly leaves a ...um... lasting impression.  :P
w

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #463 on: March 04, 2007, 01:45:25 PM »
Australia is a much nicer place to live. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #464 on: March 04, 2007, 01:47:35 PM »
True, ...but you got enough of them who are silencing the intelligent ones, and when they put a guy like Bush in power, ...how can anyone not help but think your nation is all arrogant, ignorant fools who think there is nothing beyond the US. Think about it. Your head of state certainly leaves a ...um... lasting impression.  :P

Yes, we know... most of us (over 70%) think he's a douchebag too.

If the Republicans lose in 2K8... you can thank that guy.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: March 04, 2007, 01:55:21 PM »
haha you kinda owned bmacys.  ;D

Bmac owned himself. He's a typical American. An immigrant with very little if no knowledge, understanding of, or appreciation for his own native language or culture. ...let alone anyone elses. ...now if his family had emigrated to Canada, ...he'd probably know how to speak Italian  :P

It's not too late bmac, why don't you come to Canada? It'd be fun. You could learn how a civilized nation works, and I suspect you already have a keen appreciation for all things Canadian.  :D
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #466 on: March 04, 2007, 02:01:33 PM »
Bmac owned himself. He's a typical American. An immigrant with very little if no knowledge, understanding of, or appreciation for his own native language or culture. ...let alone anyone elses. ...now if his family had emigrated to Canada, ...he'd probably know how to speak Italian  :P

It's not too late bmac, why don't you come to Canada? It'd be fun. You could learn how a civilized nation works, and I suspect you already have a keen appreciation for all things Canadian.  :D

I'd move if Canada was to the south.

:D

It's freaking cold up there.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #467 on: March 04, 2007, 02:10:43 PM »

What about the seal hunt? Furry coats for ladies ain't civilized.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: March 04, 2007, 02:13:48 PM »

Majority of seal fur isn't used for furry coats, ...but why let a few facts spoil your argument...
...sides, this thread is about America bashing ...see, look at the title  :D

carry on.
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #469 on: March 04, 2007, 02:13:56 PM »

Whaddaya mean ain't civilized? They gotta get warm or their nipples hang out and get all rock hard and everyone will see it... now THAT isn't civilized. (But it would sure be nice to see) :D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: March 04, 2007, 02:28:38 PM »
Whaddaya mean ain't civilized? They gotta get warm or their nipples hang out and get all rock hard and everyone will see it... now THAT isn't civilized. (But it would sure be nice to see) :D

That's happened to me a few times. I've even tried rubbing them to warm them up.
But it didn't work ...they just got even harder  :o   :-[
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #471 on: March 04, 2007, 02:37:56 PM »
That's happened to me a few times. I've even tried rubbing them to warm them up.
But it didn't work ...they just got even harder  :o   :-[

That's what I'M talking about!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: March 04, 2007, 03:43:59 PM »

Cut bmacys some slack.  ;D English is far different from other languages. Most languages have verb conjugations and feminine/masculine nouns, while English really doesn't. Although it's kinda akward that someone who claims glorious italian heritage wouldn't know a simple fundamental of the language. Shows you why certain european members of getbig get so agitated with certain american members refering to themselves as something they're not.

Many of my cousins are the same way in that they want to associate themselves with an exotic culture, but they don't know the first thing about the culture of their parents and it's pretty pathetic to watch them makes fools of themselves.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #473 on: March 04, 2007, 03:51:17 PM »
I may give you Canada... but you really think you can just wake up in one of those other countries and be rich?

Please explain how you can just WAKE UP... literally... WAKE UP in the morning and be rich.

Same way many Canadians and Americans aim to do it.  ;)

http://www.europeanlotteryguild.com/gerlot.htm

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #474 on: March 04, 2007, 03:52:37 PM »
Same way many Canadians and Americans aim to do it.  ;)

http://www.europeanlotteryguild.com/gerlot.htm

Ok... fine... Still, we have a lot more chances.

:D