Author Topic: DADDYS method ! So you guys dont have to turn to ROIDS  (Read 7824 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
DADDYS method ! So you guys dont have to turn to ROIDS
« on: March 01, 2007, 05:54:44 AM »
Let me say on a serious not RIP ROB SAGER. I remember seeing him a few years ago he won like playgirl man of the year or someshit n other things. He had  the physique I WANTED TO BE! But he died young cause deep down i think he took the 'easy' route, you dont see dudes built n cut like him everyday....Ive only looked as good as him on days i was busting my ass with diet n cardio/weights, but never 365 days a year.

i can get out of shape just as QUICK as i can get into shape.

getting into shape would mean semi restricted diet plus 1 hour of cardio or more

getting out of shape  would mean way too much fucking food and not burning it all off

pushing myself to the next level (which is the main part of my program) would mean a TON of calories, alot of cardio and alot of weightlifting sometimes training multiple times in 48 hours with no sleep
A

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: DADDYS method ! So you guys dont have to turn to ROIDS
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 05:55:50 AM »
Hold on... you lost me when you admitted to reading playgirl...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 05:59:02 AM »
Hold on... you lost me when you admitted to reading playgirl...

i know teh cock can be distraction.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 05:59:58 AM »
but 4 realz u have to be hardcore in the gym and on diet if you want to get inshape fast!
A

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 06:01:02 AM »
Yeah no shit!!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 06:01:31 AM »
hahah daddywaddy is legendary with the RIP, to two Legendary WHores hahahahha
L

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 06:18:46 AM »

will this work for women too?   :-\

what do you think?
A

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 06:19:27 AM »

what do you think?
Thats a fat no, girls are more prone to carry fat cause they are girls..
L

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 07:23:38 AM »
Good post Captain Obvious!  I had no idea you had to work hard and do cardio to get in shape.... ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 08:24:42 AM »
but 4 realz u have to be hardcore in the gym and on diet if you want to get inshape fast!

hellz yeah, DW! a lot of these chumps just don't get it.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 08:27:54 AM »
You got the tools DadWad, great genetics. Better than most I've seen on this board.

Make the best of it.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 08:30:27 AM »
so whats the method DW........ is that all, intensity and food? man i was all wrong all this time  ::)

details........
are you delusional?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 08:33:11 AM »
hellz yeah, DW! a lot of these chumps just don't get it.

ummm, i've seen video footage of you and i'm pretty sure

YOU don't get it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 08:35:14 AM »
ummm, i've seen video footage of you and i'm pretty sure

YOU don't get it.
why don't you post a vid and then show us how it's done, "big guy". ::)

Sjipes

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2007, 08:35:56 AM »
thats definitely hardcore, especially this part:
"sometimes training multiple times in 48 hours with no sleep"

the One-Step Way to a terrible, unproductive workout!  :o

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 08:36:39 AM »
Exactly how does multiple workouts within 48 hours with no sleep help you "take it to the next level".. ::)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 08:37:22 AM »
why don't you post a vid and then show us how it's done, "big guy". ::)

right after you little guy.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 08:38:20 AM »
Does the DW -Method include the supplement Cannabis Sativa ??? 
L

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 09:09:55 AM »
I just wanna comment on something here.  I'm not sure that I've ever heard this guy Daddywaddy say a thing that I'd consider much in the way of off-base.  I think this guy hears a higher voice than most and keeps it about as real as I've ever seen, hence his ability to get away with saying alot of things on here that no one else could.  Also, if you'll notice, he always has a surprisingly fresh perspective that doesn't just come from logical (or illogical, for that matter) derivation of previously stated ideas.  Given his more-or-less unpolished presentation, many might be prone to overlook or discount the value of alot of his insight, but I for one always pay close attention to what he says.  Take this for whatever it's worth, but IMO, if he says something you disagree with, time will probably prove you best served by simply filing it under "wait and see" before speaking out against it.  Alot of you already suspect as much.           

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 09:16:44 AM »
I just wanna comment on something here.  I'm not sure that I've ever heard this guy Daddywaddy say a thing that I'd consider much in the way of off-base.  I think this guy hears a higher voice than most and keeps it about as real as I've ever seen, hence his ability to get away with saying alot of things on here that no one else could.  Also, if you'll notice, he always has a surprisingly fresh perspective that doesn't just come from logical (or illogical, for that matter) derivation of previously stated ideas.  Given his more-or-less unpolished presentation, many might be prone to overlook or discount the value of alot of his insight, but I for one always pay close attention to what he says.  Take this for whatever it's worth, but IMO, if he says something you disagree with, time will probably prove you best served by simply filing it under "wait and see" before speaking out against it.  Alot of you already suspect as much.          
No offense, you seem like a nice 'guy'; but Daddywaddy is much bigger than you, even though you were on a HUGE ammount of gear. Maybe you should quit the juice and follow his methods. I know i'm going to try his mammoth cardio sessions.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 09:21:49 AM »

2 things. If I remember Mister Magoo hates the use of "IMO" in posts. Second, your avatar is cracking me up.
$

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2007, 09:24:12 AM »
you know, it's easy to make gains when you're young, and when you first figure out diet and training.  but you're not going to make those kind of gains year in and year out.   you're going to quickly reach a plateau. 

dw has made some great gains in the past year, but I think he's reaching his natural potential.  a year from now, I doubt he'll look much different than he does today.  such is natural bodybuilding

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 09:24:56 AM »

Motherfucking McFarland in the house.....love the avatar  bro

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 09:25:59 AM »
I can't believe that DAddywaddy didn't win Getbig.
Most are all show no go!

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2007, 09:31:12 AM »
The thing I don't understand about daddywaddy, true adonis, alexx, etc is that you guys all want to promote yourselfs and your methods yet you ALL spend all your time boasting about yourself, trashing others and coming across as stuck up blow hards. Seriously, how does this help promote yourself?  ???