Author Topic: HGH Somatropin  (Read 1729 times)

BigFish

• Getbig II
  • Quality posts over quantity
HGH Somatropin
« on: March 01, 2007, 12:24:21 PM »
Hi everyone, just scored some somatropin and was wondering if i should throw it in with my cycle or just get rid of it?  I am currently in the first week of a 10 week deca/sust cycle and was contemplating dropping some of this towards the end and then obviously finish out with some PCT.  Any thoughts on whether this will help or if i should just find it a new home? 

Pop Drop & Squat it

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: HGH Somatropin
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 12:39:44 PM »
take two and call me in the morning
L

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 02:04:01 PM »
Is the Picture distorted, or someone else take a hard look @ box and insert and tell me what you think?

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 02:42:03 PM »
I use strictly somatropin.  It's basically the Generic of HGH but it is precribed non stop by anti aging doctors because of its lower price.  Take it bro

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 02:42:57 PM »
However you do know that each box is only good for 9 days tops.  18IU

BigFish

• Getbig II
  • Quality posts over quantity
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 03:32:38 PM »
Yeah Trab the box does look a bit distorted in the pic but looking at it in hand it's clean.  Print is solid and i got it locally. 

So Snow you're saying to pin 2IU a day?
Pop Drop & Squat it

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 03:39:13 PM »
typical dose for a beginner as snow said is 2ius a day....some even do 5 on, 2 off....

so...you have enough for almost 2 weeks on the 5/2 theory.

all you need now is about 20 more bottles ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 03:48:14 PM »
Looks a little suspect..
good luck

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 04:51:44 PM »
I don't dig the look of the printing, 'less its distortion.

HGH Results are So... So Variable... Also, I'm no pup. Seems to work better in older guys. 
2iu AM w/ tiny bit cytomel before eating, and then immediately do cardio =
a fast hard look at the same or greater body weight (and, I can eat even worse than normal - but thats allways me; thin skin).

4-6iu day is where the stuff really starts to work, got to keep it up though = $$$

Getting riped @ same size fast is the only cost effective thing for me.
If you Want bigger? Test + anapolons up front.

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 07:10:24 PM »
I have done cycles on and off for a while of Test/Tren etc.  When I combine them with HGH use, which I started about 6 months ago, the results increase dramatically.  The other positive is you are able to lose fat while on a bulking cycle if you have HGH in there because it promotes fat loss.

I used the 5 on 2 off method for the first 3 months and have since made it 4iu a day straight up.  I've had great results on and off steroids with it.  But with them, dramatic difference no doubt

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 08:43:58 PM »
thats the same label hgh that my doc was prescribing me. i was taking 2 iu per day. i staurted in agust, and in january my hgh levels had doubled. the hrt clinics got raided, so im fucked for now.

-lc

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 08:47:38 PM »
thats the same label hgh that my doc was prescribing me. i was taking 2 iu per day. i staurted in agust, and in january my hgh levels had doubled. the hrt clinics got raided, so im fucked for now.

-lc

It was just a matter of time before that would happen.. :(

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 09:16:46 PM »
Chris, my HRT clinic is still open in Florida, and the Signature Pharmacy under investigation was open for business today to.  Only one clinic in Florida wasn't open today and it's said that they'll open up again tomorrow.  Until a conviction comes down, if it ever does, they won't be closing.  These HRT doctors feel they're doing everything within the laws, and as long as they have bloodwork like mine does, they're fine.  The only people in real trouble are doctors from outside of that specialization writing scripts, and the pharmacy owners who allegedly were paying doctors $25 a script to write false prescriptions.

The clinics who take your blood work are going no where.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2007, 05:18:12 PM »
Hey Snow, thats good to hear. I tell ya, there's gona be some bloodletting in the the offending agencies
after the next election. Most of the agency heads are appointments. Revenge is the primary law of politics.
Enough is enough. Forcing everyone how to live is BS! I feel most of these clinics were within the Law too.
I hope they get big damages whereever possible.
Even if they force a " Face to Face". Econ air to Fla is cheap. esp to talk to a Doc thats not a total
DIP-SHIT re: AAS.