Author Topic: Beserker I'm going home!  (Read 1014 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Beserker I'm going home!
« on: March 01, 2007, 03:04:15 PM »
I know you tried to call me a puss last night when I hadn't answered your post about me so I wanted you to know I was out for the day! Sleep tight
gotta love life

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Beserker I'm going home!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 03:10:06 PM »
I know you tried to call me a puss last night when I hadn't answered your post about me so I wanted you to know I was out for the day! Sleep tight

As a matter of a fact, nowhere did I try to call you a puss ::)  Infact, you're lying again.... I expect better from our servicemen... Please point out where I indicated any such thing???  Go home, why should I care?  I don't even know what you're getting at with telling me you're going home ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 03:28:32 PM »
Well?  Where did I say that???  Where did I come remotely close to saying that?  I guess he's already gone, interesting that he tosses an untrue accusation right before taking off for the night or whatever.  For the record, I did not call him a puss for not answering sooner.  Ozmo made a comment that everyone had responded but mm69, but nobody said he was a puss.  Absolutely I did not...

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 05:49:05 AM »
As a matter of a fact, nowhere did I try to call you a puss ::)  Infact, you're lying again.... I expect better from our servicemen... Please point out where I indicated any such thing???  Go home, why should I care?  I don't even know what you're getting at with telling me you're going home ::)

"Funny MM69 hasn't responded..............b ut you all have! ;D"

That was in the thread you call me out in, looked to me like you were calling me a puss.

I haven't lied once bitch, thing called integrity they teach all us in the military. I dare you to show me where you have used integrity one time
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 05:50:26 AM »
Well?  Where did I say that???  Where did I come remotely close to saying that?  I guess he's already gone, interesting that he tosses an untrue accusation right before taking off for the night or whatever.  For the record, I did not call him a puss for not answering sooner.  Ozmo made a comment that everyone had responded but mm69, but nobody said he was a puss.  Absolutely I did not...

If OzmO said it I will apoligize, I get blinded by all of your cool green stars and just lump you 2 together most of the time.
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 08:35:44 AM »
If OzmO said it I will apoligize, I get blinded by all of your cool green stars and just lump you 2 together most of the time.

MM,  i was making light of the fact that a couple dozen responses had been made on Beserkers thread and you hadn't even responded yet and the thread was all about you...not those people.  I was waiting for you to respond to it.

I wasn't trying to call you a puss.

If i wanted to do that, i would just do it. 

Sorry if you took any offense to it.  I wasn't trying to insult you there.  I was in a very indirect way making fun of all the people who were responding to a post aimed at you.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2007, 09:40:15 AM »
MM,  i was making light of the fact that a couple dozen responses had been made on Beserkers thread and you hadn't even responded yet and the thread was all about you...not those people.  I was waiting for you to respond to it.

I wasn't trying to call you a puss.

If i wanted to do that, i would just do it. 

Sorry if you took any offense to it.  I wasn't trying to insult you there.  I was in a very indirect way making fun of all the people who were responding to a post aimed at you.

Roger that
gotta love life

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2007, 04:59:19 PM »