Author Topic: Should there be an arm size minimum to wear tank tops and sleeveless shirts????  (Read 15195 times)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
hahaha...I'm always choked laughing at those tiny tits with 13inch arms wearing under armor and walking around the gym with the worst ILS case you'd ever seen. ;D and they're the ones who are quick to ask you '' are you done with this bench" hahaha....kills me
Get Big, or Die Trying

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
since you re such a toughguy father tell us how big your arms are. THE END FOR THE SQUAD IS NEAR

His arms are huge  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
His arms are huge  ::)
hahahahaahahah, look at the picture of "strength and honour's" back in his avatar, he's HUGEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
hahahahaahahah, look at the picture of "strength and honour's" back in his avatar, he's HUGEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)
hahahaha! right before he does a set of 70lbs lat pulldowns.he screams "strength and honour!" ::)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV

I've never seen one shred of evidence for your claims; ironic that im saying this to the guy that likes to 'call people out' hahahah. I'm not the one that starts threads about how you walked upto a guy and started comparing your arm to his leg hahaha gayer than dale winton in leather.

How old are you again  ;D Im 16 and im certain i crush you hahahah

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I've never seen one shred of evidence for your claims; ironic that im saying this to the guy that likes to 'call people out' hahahah. I'm not the one that starts threads about how you walked upto a guy and started comparing your arm to his leg hahaha gayer than dale winton in leather.

How old are you again  ;D Im 16 and im certain i crush you hahahah
hahahahaha, of course you do stud. ::)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Anyone who wears tank tops and sleeveless shirts to the gym is a TOOL....don't care how good of shape they are in... :-\
K

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
hahahahaha, of course you do stud. ::)

How big are your arms? I wasnt being sarcastic(you should know 'sarcasm'  ::)) when i said your arms are huge. They must be to over-power that poor boys legs  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
How big are your arms? I wasnt being sarcastic(you should know 'sarcasm'  ::)) when i said your arms are huge. They must be to over-power that poor boys legs  ;D
i never said my arms are huge, they're around 17 and a half and i wear t shirts down to the elbow when i train.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
I have about 17 inch arms....That should be the minimum
L

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
wazz up my partner in crime..howa are you mate 8)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
i think there should be an arm size minimum of 18 inches to wear tank tops and sleeveless shirts in the gym, what do you think?
I think that you would never be able to wear a tank top...
S

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
I think that you would never be able to wear a tank top...
all he wears is a dried animal semen cap 8)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
all he wears is a dried animal semen cap 8)

Isn't shadow the "little brown turd" somewhere around a whopping 165 lb.?

jdooly

• Getbig III
Under Armour is THE worst look.  I think it's worse than the 90's striped pants. 

VY_BUFF

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
There shouldnt be a minimum arm size to wear sleeveless tops or tank tops!
That would mean 99% of the NBA players have to play in Tees

Lets be serious for a second and just try to visualize the correct answer.

The only people that can pull off the tank top look are good athletes and people with cut arms.
Arm size does not matter if they are not conditioned to the point that there are visible separation between the muscle bellies.

Why do big out of shape guys think they are the only ones that have the rights to the sleeveless look?
Get cut but until then hit the cardio w/ a sweater!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
There shouldnt be a minimum arm size to wear sleeveless tops or tank tops!
That would mean 99% of the NBA players have to play in Tees

Lets be serious for a second and just try to visualize the correct answer.

The only people that can pull off the tank top look are good athletes and people with cut arms.
Arm size does not matter if they are not conditioned to the point that there are visible separation between the muscle bellies.

Why do big out of shape guys think they are the only ones that have the rights to the sleeveless look?
Get cut but until then hit the cardio w/ a sweater!
translation=you're 148 pounds at 6 feet but you have abs and your arms are 12 inches around.

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
i think there should be an arm size minimum of 18 inches to wear tank tops and sleeveless shirts in the gym, what do you think?

:( can it be under 17.5?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

VY_BUFF

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
translation=you're 148 pounds at 6 feet but you have abs and your arms are 12 inches around.

Wrong again fatty!

5'10 at 175 and 16.5" arms

not huge but as a natural ectomorph i dont have to worry about having saggy muscles and loose skin when I go through a period of not working out.

And thank you about the abs comment, surely I dont have to tell u the importance of a strong defined core?

I dont workout to compete, I workout to maintain a healthy look.  I am perfectly content w/ making small controlled improvements over time.

Many people who workout are really insecure and workout just so they can disrespect smaller people at the gym or people who dont live a health and fitness lifestyle.

So sad, why can't people just be happy with their gains and mind their own business

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Wrong again fatty!

5'10 at 175 and 16.5" arms

not huge but as a natural ectomorph i dont have to worry about having saggy muscles and loose skin when I go through a period of not working out.

And thank you about the abs comment, surely I dont have to tell u the importance of a strong defined core?

I dont workout to compete, I workout to maintain a healthy look.  I am perfectly content w/ making small controlled improvements over time.

Many people who workout are really insecure and workout just so they can disrespect smaller people at the gym or people who dont live a health and fitness lifestyle.

So sad, why can't people just be happy with their gains and mind their own business
175 pounds at 5'10"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my God you're a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig

surely I dont have to tell u the importance of a strong defined core?

doest get gayer than that...
L

VY_BUFF

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Never said I was a beast, big boy

But i'm sure you would own me at the gym
Too bad, it wouldnt bother me since i don't stare at other guys and judge their bodies.
Its all business unless you're talking with a good looking chick.
Right?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Never said I was a beast, big boy

But i'm sure you would own me at the gym
Too bad, it wouldnt bother me since i don't stare at other guys and judge their bodies.
Its all business unless you're talking with a good looking chick.
Right?
no i would just pick on you and laugh at you like i do the rest of the skinny geeks. ;D