Author Topic: Should there be an arm size minimum to wear tank tops and sleeveless shirts????  (Read 15182 times)

VY_BUFF

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
nice reply ;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
nice reply ;D

ha ha, how many hours did you spend googling online til you realized you're a "natural ectomorph"??

gayer than knowing your body type.
Deep Tissue Massage

VY_BUFF

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

doest get gayer than that...

dont be so serious, i was just being sarcastic w/ sarcasm

VY_BUFF

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
ha ha, how many hours did you spend googling online til you realized you're a "natural ectomorph"??

gayer than knowing your body type.

gayer than having 3800 posts?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
I will break out my black UnderArmour shirt and wear it to the gym the very day I have a 6-pack without having to flex to get it. It's sitting in my closet, prepped and ready to go!

...gimme 'bout 10 years to diet tho

Consider lipo-suction.... bb drugs arent cutting it for your fat ass

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
I will break out my black UnderArmour shirt and wear it to the gym the very day I have a 6-pack without having to flex to get it. It's sitting in my closet, prepped and ready to go!

...gimme 'bout 10 years to diet tho
fuck the diet garreth-----a little AIDS mixed with a hardcore drug habit, sh*t you'll be ripped in no time---------------------------------------you'll probably look like some of the people around here (names excluded)---------------hahaha

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
gayer than having 3800 posts?

i'm somewhat of an authority on everything. i have a lot of meaningful shit to say.
Deep Tissue Massage

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
i'm somewhat of an authority on everything. i have a lot of meaningful shit to say.
ummm seriously----------power rod owns ur lame attempt at a gimmick...

and he molested ur little sister-----------

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
ummm seriously----------power rod owns ur lame attempt at a gimmick.

and he molested ur little sister-----------

Nordic Beast!!!

as i was pleasuring her previously ravaged by negro cock ass, she said "ha ha, don't you hate my brother KY_Butt?  OMG, he's like, such a homo!"

True story.
Deep Tissue Massage

VY_BUFF

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Ok you win

i didnt know i was dealing w/ my intellectual superiors
guess making internet friends do come in handy when making funnies

good for you guys
technology really does bring the world together.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
i think there should be an arm size minimum of 18 inches to wear tank tops and sleeveless shirts in the gym, what do you think?
Tank tops are SO 1995. People must still wear them out in the sticks but you don't see it here in New York City gyms :)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Tank tops are SO 1995. People must still wear them out in the sticks but you don't see it here in New York City gyms :)
no they just wear them out to the clubs there ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Nordic Beast!!!

as i was pleasuring her previously ravaged by negro cock ass, she said "ha ha, don't you hate my brother KY_Butt?  OMG, he's like, such a homo!"

True story.
yes...unfortuntely this the sad reality of the vybuff's family life---------------------------

except for the fact i given their whole entire family AIDS----------I mean that was some f*cking weekend!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Right now my long term (couple years) goal is to look like savastea. I think once I hit that, I'll be just a couple months away from a Mr. O level physique.

It'll be nice.

on a serious note--getbig BS aside---all u have to do is stick with ur diet for 2 weeks,after that ur body has been in a sense "detoxed" of the sugar and insulin rush u get when ur gorging on sugar and extremely starchy carbs which spike the blood sugar------and ur cravings will be much less (ephedrine helps of course)-------------------------but consistentsy  is key-----------------all it take is a little more time out of the day to prepare food and if ur lucky (like some ;D) you"re b*tch will do it for u

its all about controlling ur blood sugar---------------and dont fret about eating too much good (low-glycemic carbs)----just keep it clean and then shock the body with some carb cycling etc.. when u get down to a respectable BF%

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Whatever dood. I'm on the TA diet -- Ben & Jerry's all the way!!!
seriously dude----i apologize I was pulling a classic "arnold" move trying to mind f*ck u into eating only the shit that would sabotage ur diet ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Unreal.

I don't know, where these 125lbs fuckers get their nerve.

Then you have the OPPOSITE, in the "17 inch arms of pure fat" bastards, 300lb blobs, who think they are huge.

I'm nothing special, but I'm bigger than 90% of the people at my gym who wear shit like that.

I've NEVER worn a tank to train......matter of fact, I wear long sleeves year round.
HAHA, RON.....

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
i think there should be an arm size minimum of 18 inches to wear tank tops and sleeveless shirts in the gym, what do you think?

who cares if someone who shouldn't  be wearing a tank is...  they are owning themselves by doing so...

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
i think this puss with the shiner would be boarder line.