Author Topic: There is a MASSIVE Investigation of the Bodybuilding Industry right now.  (Read 8517 times)

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
holy shit! how long does it take for muscletech supps to leave the body?
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Classic. 
Truly STOP WHINING

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
this will be covered in the next PBW episode..i guarantee you that
No

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION

English?? Do you speak it muthafucka?

The vid said clearly "Ronnie Coleman is NOT the target".
dude then why the hell did they mention his name and no body elses??i wish he gets busted
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

getfast81

• Getbig III
i wish he gets busted
Why would you say something stupid like that?  What does Ronnie Coleman getting busted do for you honestly? 
Truly STOP WHINING

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
dude then why the hell did they mention his name and no body elses??i wish he gets busted

Because he's the opnly bodybuilder that is worth mentioning.

This is ridiculous, EVERY bodybuilder has "ROID-USER" written all over him. If they had an interest in busting one, it would be no problem. None at all.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Why would you say something stupid like that?  What does Ronnie Coleman getting busted do for you honestly? 
he is a loud mouthed, over confident, racist dumbass..jeebus ain't gonna save him this time
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

This is ridiculous, EVERY bodybuilder has "ROID-USER" written all over him. If they had an interest in busting one, it would be no problem. None at all.
but ronnie looks over roided :P..i would say bust his ass
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

tech n9ne

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
they talked about Ronnie because he was a client of BALCO. they were trying to tie the latest investigation to the BALCO investigation.

they didn't mention Victor because I don't believe he has any ties to BALCO.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
they talked about Ronnie because he was a client of BALCO. they were trying to tie the latest investigation to the BALCO investigation.

they didn't mention Victor because I don't believe he has any ties to BALCO.
good point
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
TA is just trying to look like an insider. the arnold classic often has subpeonas and what not. hes just trying to get some credibility out of it by claiming he knew all along. get real you ugly fuckl you dont know shit. post some proof for a change you a$$hole.

DK II

• Getbig V
but ronnie looks over roided :P..i would say bust his ass

over roided??

You are so dumb. Name me a current pro that doesn't look 'over roided'.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Amazing what our American congress will waste money on when we have more deadly drugs on the streets causing tons of more death and crime....Yeah go after something that will get the voters attention because media has made it out to be this awful thing that if you do it once you will die....Please, if most of the American voting community were properly educated on AAS they would really be pissed about how much money congress is spending on anti-steroid campaigns.....Oh well let them arrest all steroid users and let the crackheads and meth-heads run the streets; sounds like a great idea to me..... ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

getfast81

• Getbig III
he is a loud mouthed, over confident, racist dumbass..jeebus ain't gonna save him this time
Give me a break.  Okay, he is overconfident?  He won the Olympia eight fucking times.  Loud mouthed?  You ask him a question and he gives his opinion and yells in the gym to work himself up.  He said "White mans opinion" and he is a racist?  Doubt it considering many of his sponsors are run by white men(Weider, BSN).  Oh and Brian Dobson(white) is one of his best friends.

You lose. 
Truly STOP WHINING

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Maybe that's why Ronnie started growing hair, so the federabi wouldn't recognize him.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
and a police officer!

Yes, and the IDEAL example to all of America's youth of clean, healthful, honest, living...a REAL role model!!

DK II

• Getbig V
Maybe that's why Ronnie started growing hair, so the federabi wouldn't recognize him.

::) ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Amazing what our American congress will waste money on when we have more deadly drugs on the streets causing tons of more death and crime....Yeah go after something that will get the voters attention because media has made it out to be this awful thing that if you do it once you will die....Please, if most of the American voting community were properly educated on AAS they would really be pissed about how much money congress is spending on anti-steroid campaigns.....Oh well let them arrest all steroid users and let the crackheads and meth-heads run the streets; sounds like a great idea to me..... ::)

It has more to do with the Money Trail and less to do with the drugs.

Tax Evasion, RICO Laws Etc...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Now this is going to sound strange,

But there may be a link to possible funding of terrorism even.

tom joad

• Getbig V
If a Ronnie or a Jay got busted, i'd like to see how FLEX magazine would report it.  Surely something that newsworthy to the "sport" would deserve full cover treatment.

DK II

• Getbig V
Now this is going to sound strange,

But there may be a link to possible funding of terrorism even.

hahaha, LMAO.

What, right extremist christians with Coleman as founder?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah classic comment ;D ;D ;D ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
hahaha, LMAO.

What, right extremist christians with Coleman as founder?

From what I understand, a few people have been poking around in the Middle East lately.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
It has more to do with the Money Trail and less to do with the drugs.

Tax Evasion, RICO Laws Etc...

I know what they are going after when a friend of mine got busted for distribution of AAS they just happened to kick his door in when he barely had anything in stock eventhough they knew how much business he was doing...After they couldn't catch him red-handed with the amount of products he was getting and distributing they went after him for Tax Evasion and got him on that...After he paid about $50k in attorney fees it all ended with him having to do just over a year in prison with 3 years probation after release....However when the investigation is said and done and people are arrested the media will play the AAS card and focus on that rather than tax evasion etc....
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Give me a break.  Okay, he is overconfident?  He won the Olympia eight fucking times.  Loud mouthed?  You ask him a question and he gives his opinion and yells in the gym to work himself up.  He said "White mans opinion" and he is a racist?  Doubt it considering many of his sponsors are run by white men(Weider, BSN).  Oh and Brian Dobson(white) is one of his best friends.

You lose. 
i have heard this shit long time ago..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD