Author Topic: There is a MASSIVE Investigation of the Bodybuilding Industry right now.  (Read 8594 times)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
roids are avaliable and used everywhere..nobody can stop you from that..but i agree with you on the crack,meth part...

I am not trying to put a stop to roids trust me...I can do without them if I have to...I just hate how our congress passes these anti-steroid campaigns when the money would be better spent going after much more deadly street drugs....Properly educating the U.S. on AAS side-effects and correct usage would be money better spent also...
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
I am not trying to put a stop to roids trust me...I can do without them if I have to...I just hate how our congress passes these anti-steroid campaigns when the money would be better spent going after much more deadly street drugs....Properly educating the U.S. on AAS side-effects and correct usage would be money better spent also...
at last i gotta agree with you on this one...yes the american congress are hypocrites
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
they should lock up all of them .... make way for the PEOPLES CHAMPION... ALEXXX!!!!!!!!!!
L

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
ahhaha yes i am in india and you're in america...ahhaahahhha thats why there so many roid users in america ::)

You are making no sense are you drunk or something.....???
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
they should lock up all of them .... make way for the PEOPLES CHAMPION... ALEXXX!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahaahahahahah
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Actually the fans do, but they don't know that they do. So they are shooting themselves in the foot.

Imagine foodball w/o enhancers? It'd be like football in the '50s. And no one would watch.
Same with the Olympics. Baseball. Even Basketball -- Shaq? omg.

oops...we just screwed out nations past-time :-[

You are absolutely right....People take for granted how many professional and olympic athletes actually do use AAS....
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Your an idiot shadow...I mean really lol...You are in India and not America right???
realist i really don't think so this post makes any sense either :-\
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kh300

• Getbig V
its very hard to stop a big drug operation. you need to go after the smaller guy to get the big one. arrest the little aas dealer -give him a plea deal and hell lead you to the big guy thats dealing cocaine.. you see these small dealers serving small sentences, its cuz they gave out info... this guy in albany got busted, now hes going to provide info, and they'll search his place and get info to get the big time dealer

kh300

• Getbig V
Actually the fans do, but they don't know that they do. So they are shooting themselves in the foot.

Imagine foodball w/o enhancers? It'd be like football in the '50s. And no one would watch.
Same with the Olympics. Baseball. Even Basketball -- Shaq? omg.

oops...we just screwed out nations past-time :-[

your right, fans dont care about athletes taking drugs,, what they care about is athletes cheating.

affy

Now this is going to sound strange,

But there may be a link to possible funding of terrorism even.

LMAO

you have just gone from being moderately wacko to borderline insane

besides everybody knows the shit that comes out of the middle east is garbage, i highly doubt anyone from the bodybuilding community buys their shit from there

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
LMAO

besides everybody knows the shit that comes out of the middle east is garbage, i highly doubt anyone from the bodybuilding community buys their shit from there
naaah man.the middle does not give shit ot the world..they give oil that everybody in the world uses and then you greedy americans invade other countries for more oil :-\
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
LMAO

Only if you knew.

kh300

• Getbig V
LMAO

its possible,, a big portion of the drugs being sold have ties to terrorism,, terrorist make all of their money in the drug trade

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Joe weider and his organization should have been busted years ago, why now?
Get Big, or Die Trying

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
naaah man.the middle does not give shit ot the world..they give oil that everybody in the world uses and then you greedy americans invade other countries for more oil :-\

Yeah India isn't bitching about the U.S. giving them $81 million in aid this year...Nor were they bitching when we were giving India $124.9 million aid in a year prior..... ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Yeah India isn't bitching about the U.S. giving them $81 million in aid this year...Nor were they bitching when we were giving India $124.9 million aid in a year prior..... ::)
ahah we all know that when hurricane katrina struck,bush could'nt do anything..in fact he failed to aid his own nation and acted very late on this....
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
ahah we all know that when hurricane katrina struck,bush could'nt do anything..in fact he failed to aid his own nation and acted very late on this....

Sooo why does your country still need $81 million a year in aid from us....
You Can't Do It!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
There is going to be a round up pretty soon.

Some may fall.
are you suggesting that men like Coleman and Cutler may find themselves doing diamond pushups in the "yard" and eating bologna sandwiches in the "slammer" with no anabolic steroids to help them, Adonis?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
are you suggesting that men like Coleman and Cutler may find themselves doing diamond pushups in the "yard" and eating bologna sandwiches in the "slammer" with no anabolic steroids to help them, Adonis?

hahaha, they can have a competition with Craig Titus then.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
I have never belonged to a gym where someone hasn't been busted your gear alone...Usually a handful of guys and in almost all the cases i've heard about its been about other drugs involved...

What you guys have to realise is that most of the pros you see in your mags are doing and dealing with "other" drugs...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
The sun is going to rise in the morning.  You heard it from me first.  I am getting the APenis Syndrome.  SOrry

you won't be able to say that after Dec.21, 2012 ;)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

When was the last time India came to help the US.  Like I thought...NEVER.  The US bails out so many countries its sickening.  When we need help nobody comes.  A bunch of pussies countries like India can't take care of themselves so we help.  I wish we wouldn't give shit to any other countries and keep it here.  See where countries like India would be without the US.

DK II

• Getbig V
shadow, onlyme:

Cut the crap out. Do this in PMs.

I'm german, i don't give a fuck about neither India nor the US.  ;D

This  thread is about bashing True Pedonis.

DK II

• Getbig V
Please do not mind onlyme, he is just a bitter, washed-up fat slob who lies about his past and who runs his T shirt business into the ground

Oh look who's here. Have the antipsychotics run out, TA? Now 'the heckler' is back.

Yeah i know, bu that doesn't change the meaning of my post.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Are you saying that adonis is the type of guy who has a brutal lack of braincells, and has body of an average 14 year old, donkeykong?