Author Topic: I'm DEPRESSED......  (Read 3974 times)

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: I'm DEPRESSED......
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2007, 02:29:32 PM »
I second weed... :)  Or go get shit faced...or get your ass back in the gym... or all three at the same time ;D either way, you'll feel better.  Things will look up bro... they always do.  If you think negative your life will be negative... if you think positively, good things will start to happen.

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2007, 02:30:11 PM »
There's an old Russian saying...

"Life is unbearable. Death is not so great either."

FWIW.

that makes me feel so much better  ::)

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2007, 02:31:51 PM »
cum to america my friend that should cheer you up, ill train you for free if u stop posting pictures of that underwear model (all i want for christmas is you , baby) Anthony , and quit bashing Gus ;)

lol, ok bro no probs. Anthony, nah I'm done posting pics of him from now on lol. Nah I like Gus, I like him loads, I ain't bashing Gus no more, he's sound. You'll seriously train me??? I could need that actually in the state i'm in right now

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2007, 02:32:59 PM »
I second weed... :)  Or go get shit faced...or get your ass back in the gym... or all three at the same time ;D either way, you'll feel better.  Things will look up bro... they always do.  If you think negative your life will be negative... if you think positively, good things will start to happen.

ok swoody, ok thanks for the tip, keep that in mine homie

weed could be good tho to chill out, i always thought it damanged gains tho

FLEX N FREAK

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2007, 02:34:01 PM »
ill train you, but no yanky your wanky, hanky panky boy

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2007, 02:35:25 PM »
only if you smoke too much... then it acts like an estrogen... but that is over time, and it really doesn't damage your gains too much... just gives you the munchies, and that has done nothin but help my gains ;D  Just don't smoke yourself into oblivion and you should be fine

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2007, 02:35:32 PM »
thanks bro, thats actually the only good advice i got so far appreciated

More proof that whiskey will make you feel better.  Now go drink.

Seriously, if you live in the midwest 50% of people walk around like someone took a piss on their foot during this time of the year.  Follow whiskey's advise.  Tanning helps too.  Might be hard to come up with the money from the sound of it, but consider it an investment.

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2007, 02:36:20 PM »
ill train you, but no yanky your wanky, hanky panky boy

lol no problems homies

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2007, 02:37:10 PM »
I've read that tanning increases vitamin D, which has mood elevating effects...  Alot of people suffer from vitamin D deficiancy in the winter due to lack of sunshine... another thing you could try is Kava... go ask your poly friends about that ;D

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2007, 02:37:29 PM »
you wouldn't feel depressed if you were dead....just saying

This qoute is going up on my fridge.  ;D

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2007, 02:40:03 PM »
seriously bro smoke some weed, everything will feel better. its good for you

gotta agree - i am stoned right now watching some shiity 70s film and it feels greeeeeaatttt  :D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2007, 02:41:09 PM »
get really fat.

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2007, 02:41:28 PM »
Anybody else tried Kava?  It's just like a good alcohol buzz... tastes nasty, but that never stopped anyone with booze:)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2007, 02:43:19 PM »
How do I get outta this gutter of depression I'm in  ???  :( :(

gay for pay.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2007, 02:44:29 PM »
Anybody else tried Kava?  It's just like a good alcohol buzz... tastes nasty, but that never stopped anyone with booze:)

what is it?

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2007, 02:46:52 PM »
Its a root from the south pacific... usually ground into powder and strained as a tea... perfectly legal, and if you drink enough it is just like an alcohol buzz... works on the same gaba receptors.  The effect is like a slightly weaker version of phenibut powder without the hangover.  Polys have been using it FOREVER.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2007, 02:51:06 PM »
Its a root from the south pacific... usually ground into powder and strained as a tea... perfectly legal, and if you drink enough it is just like an alcohol buzz... works on the same gaba receptors.  The effect is like a slightly weaker version of phenibut powder without the hangover.  Polys have been using it FOREVER.

sounds nice, will have to get me some. Robert wont like it unless it contains male cum though  :)

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2007, 02:53:26 PM »
Go to konakavafarm.com and you can order it there.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2007, 06:13:35 PM »
Man I feel really down right now, I have a dead-end rubbish job, no relationship, I'm not happy at all, I had to move into a small crummy apartment with crappy faulty heating, I have little cash spare and everyone I know it unhappy and I havn't been to the gym in ages and I'm getting outta shape.....

Do you guys ever feel the same??? How do I get outta this gutter of depression I'm in  ???  :( :(

Take my advice.  Hope this helps

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2007, 06:14:16 PM »
Take my advice.  Hope this helps

hashahaha

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2007, 06:55:12 PM »
Man I feel really down right now, I have a dead-end rubbish job, no relationship, I'm not happy at all, I had to move into a small crummy apartment with crappy faulty heating, I have little cash spare and everyone I know it unhappy and I havn't been to the gym in ages and I'm getting outta shape.....

Do you guys ever feel the same??? How do I get outta this gutter of depression I'm in  ???  :( :(

Get back in the gym, maybe that'll change things. Also, have you considered alcohol or cannabis? Good stuff for anti-depression.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2007, 07:32:23 PM »
Get back in the gym, maybe that'll change things. Also, have you considered alcohol or cannabis? Good stuff for anti-depression.

Heroin or methamphetamines have better antidepressive properties. It's better to bury your problems under a drug induced false sense of happiness that is to deal with them.

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2007, 11:25:33 PM »
come on homies lets keep this thread positive, i asked for some constructive advice, not dickhead responses

What can you expect from guys like BSB..........

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2007, 09:33:24 AM »
you can be my roomate robert the bruce we will get all the hoes with our good looks

i knew you were a pole smoker...haha, FAG!  you know good and well that Robert the bruce is gay yet you still wanna sleep in his bed :-X

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2007, 01:07:29 PM »

Go on vacation smoke/snort some heroin and fuck some prostitutes

Thats wat i do
Money drugs and bitches