Author Topic: I'm DEPRESSED......  (Read 3976 times)

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
Re: I'm DEPRESSED......
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2007, 02:44:05 PM »
Go viist some children cancer hospital and walk around -
you will not be depressed about your situtation.

RIP Bob Probert

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2007, 12:31:56 PM »
1. Stop thinking such negative thoughts.

2. Prove it to yourself to get a better job - then the extra money will come.

3. Improve your appearance - invest in some nice clothes and practice better grooming - you'll feel more confident.

4. Make new friends.

5. Stop posting on Getbig - those "squad" guys will mess with your mind.

Hope that helps.  ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2007, 12:38:57 PM »
1. Stop thinking such negative thoughts.

2. Prove it to yourself to get a better job - then the extra money will come.

3. Improve your appearance - invest in some nice clothes and practice better grooming - you'll feel more confident.

4. Make new friends.

5. Stop posting on Getbig - those "squad" guys will mess with your mind.

Hope that helps.  ;)

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAAHA.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2007, 03:29:42 AM »

HAHAHAA - any f ucker that lets the squad mess with their mind has to be sum week minded ass muthafucka

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2007, 04:22:47 AM »
you can be my roomate robert the bruce we will get all the hoes with our good looks
man i love your new look...you're looking hot :-*
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2007, 09:52:55 AM »
Man I feel really down right now, I have a dead-end rubbish job, no relationship, I'm not happy at all, I had to move into a small crummy apartment with crappy faulty heating, I have little cash spare and everyone I know it unhappy and I havn't been to the gym in ages and I'm getting outta shape.....

Do you guys ever feel the same??? How do I get outta this gutter of depression I'm in  ???  :( :(

Except for the lack of gym time, you sound like an Animal Pak ad.........

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2007, 07:42:08 PM »
if it makes u feel any better, i'm going to be 39, i have no girlfriend either, i still live at home, and my job is pretty dead end too! (at least u have somewhat of an apt!) i'm more pathetic than u r! so, STOP BIATCHING, AND GET UP OFF YOUR ASS AND PUMP SOME F'IN IRON! CHICKS DIG GUYS WITH BIG MUSCLES!  ;)