Author Topic: Tony Snow: ‘I Don’t Know’ If Bin Laden Is The Leader Of Al Qaeda  (Read 798 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
On Sunday, it will have been 2,000 days since the 9/11 terror attacks — 2,000 days that Osama bin Laden has spent on the loose, living in freedom.

Yesterday, White House Press Secretary Tony Snow was asked about new U.S. intelligence showing that bin Laden is in Pakistan actively re-establishing al Qaeda training camps.

At first Snow claimed that this was “an intelligence matter that I’m not going to be able to go into,” despite the fact that the new National Intelligence Director had testified about this topic the day before. He then suggested that bin Laden may now be “marginalized.” A reporter responded, “Isn’t he the leader of al Qaeda?” Snow answered, “Well, I don’t know. It’s a real question about who assumes operational command.”

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
A reporter responded, “Isn’t he the leader of al Qaeda?” Snow answered, “Well, I don’t know. It’s a real question about who assumes operational command.”

Seems reasonable enough - if he's on the hideout (assuming he's alive) it would be extremely difficult to run the show.
Thread Killer