Author Topic: Looks like Kamali got knocked the f*ck out at the AC.......pics included.  (Read 29614 times)

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
im glad that the photo wasnt real.

the sport is going to shits when we have fans wanting to have been assaulted or hurt.

i mean love or hate king... but wanting him to be punched is not cool imo.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
   maybe he is site injecting his face now.....striated cheeks could be the next big thing.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
im glad that the photo wasnt real.

the sport is going to shits when we have fans wanting to have been assaulted or hurt.

i mean love or hate king... but wanting him to be punched is not cool imo.
I agree 100%. Most of the basement dwellers are just jealous of him.

IF its true, he was probably sucker punched by someone. Even his 'enemies' agree that in person King is a great guy - his cocky attitude is just showbusiness. And it works, because depite being a second tier pro hes one of the most famous bodybuilders on the planet.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
All I know is that when I saw him...he didn't have a black eye.

Then next thing you know the whole expo was talking about it. I went back over to the MT booth and he was nowhere to be found and there was LOTS more Columbus Police and private security there.

Erick Buii was held for questioning but released after he gave a sworn affidavit that he was nowhere near the MT booth at the time of the 'incident'. Erick had many witnesses' to confirm he wasn't there.

Did Eryk Bui attack him you say?
Q

gtbro1

• Getbig V

My girlfriend loves to finger my ass when shes giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum :o. I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. She really wants to; she loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
If a Getbigger did this and can prove it irrefutably, he's an automatic SQUAD member from now on. And most importantly, it'll mean that the SQUAD has truly transcended from the Internet into reality and has become a force that sends out orders that are executed by it's devotees who are under it's spell. I think we the SQUAD are going to be hired by other people, companies, government and allies of nations  to get things like assassinations, mass murders, paranoia, World war initiation etc done. How exciting to witness the birth of what might be the most powerful organisation in the world oneday - the SQUAD that controls people's minds 8)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
gtbro1's sister. I was a little rough. Sorry.
http:www.deviantclip.com/Media-2975.html

gtbro1

• Getbig V
gtbro1's sister. I was a little rough. Sorry.
http:www.deviantclip.com/Media-2975.html

I hope for your sake you wore a rubber....she is a nasty whore,just like her mother.  :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Fo shizzle dawg!! holla

BDB, what's the meaning of life?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
BDB, what's the meaning of life?

hahaha WTF?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
hahaha WTF?

For once, I'd like BDB to reply in a deep, intellecual, serious and non-sexual way :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I don't know but this motha_fuka does and he wouldn't tell me holla!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Classic 8)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Why didnt you put up the original from bbszene then? Why did you upload it to your photobucket?

cause bbszene doesn't allow hotlinking, you frypan.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Looks like Kamali got knocked the f*ck out at the AC.......pic included.
« Reply #138 on: March 03, 2007, 03:43:05 AM »
Here you go, smart guy...

You guys have all got it wrong with Siouxcountry. He's doing the only thing that anyone can do that will get this incident more publicity than even what DP is doing. If he's doing it purposely, props to him. If he's doing it without realising it, then we should all chip in so he can get a brain transplant even from maybe a gnat cause it'll improve his situation.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
 I love how the giant MuscleTech Bottle says "WARNING! DO NOT EXCEED RECOMENDED DOSAGE!"

What's gona happen? Ya  gona turn into an even bigger schmoe than you already are for wasting your money on that shit?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
I love how the giant MuscleTech Bottle says "WARNING! DO NOT EXCEED RECOMENDED DOSAGE!"

What's gona happen? Ya  gona turn into an even bigger schmoe than you already are for wasting your money on that shit?

No, you'll become beyond hardcore that'll automatically make you a customer of Animal Pak from then on

Me? Every now and then, I don't know who I am. I look in the mirror and I see a stranger staring back at me with hollow eyes. I am no one... I am nothing... I am adrift... Looking for a way home. Living in a society that can't comprehend what I do, what I go through, can make me doubt myself...........

t's cold out there. So lately, I've been spending a lot of time inside, in these three rooms I call home. The kitchen. The bedroom. The living room. These rooms are like the confines of my mind. The kitchen, my Hunger. The bedroom, my Desire. The living room, my Solitude. Three things I have to deal with every single ****ing day. Shit, I spend a lot of time within these places, within my mind. Out in the real world, you can always step outside for a breather. In my head, there's no escape... Not ever.......

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents

Ah yes, the quite life of being a bodybuiler 24/7/365

TheBigAristotle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Hardcore apparently means last place at the 4th biggest show

GoneAway

• Getbig V

That's why there's a difference between being big in a tank and winning shows.

thisiskeith12

I will look again at Kamali today, yesterday I didn't notice a black eye on him, but I will look for it today to get a picture.

gtbro1

• Getbig V

WHO is that in the picture?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
WHO is that in the picture?

Frank McGrath. A 30 year old canadian who made his pro debut in this years Ironman and placed last due to rookie mistakes. Amazing potential.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
From waht i hear king got punked by some ufc dude who posts here.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

D to the P, you da man bro 8)

This thread has to be entered in Getbig's Hall of fame. Well done 8)

gtbro1

• Getbig V

It would be funny  to find out it was some guy who had really bad buck teeth,and had been laughed at since childhood....since tamali called us "buck toothed jackasses"