Author Topic: Lessons I learned from my trip to FL <fort lauderdale>  (Read 3224 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Lessons I learned from my trip to FL <fort lauderdale>
« on: March 03, 2007, 10:05:57 AM »
1) dont EVER drive there if you live in MD (took me 17 hrs to get back )
2) Shoneys breakfast buffet rox!   :)
3) Black people are WAYYYY different in other states south of MD than they r in the area i live in (and by different i mean nice..well mannered polite and speak like normal folks instead of in niglish)
4) I finally saw what a spic is...all i've known up untill now are nice spanish people and some working class mexicans.
5) White people actually work behind gasstation counters instead of indians.
6) My kind is still worthless for giving directions and most of em cant speak a word of english. I thought this ws a DC phenemon(sp?)..apparently not..which is sad.
7) If ya see a buncha sea birds all of a sudden diving for fish near the coast...dont go in the water..or so someone told me...usually a shark around.
8) the cybex VR3 chest machine is the BEST damn chest machine i've ever used.

the end
carpe` vaginum!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Lessons I learned from my trip to FL <fort lauderdale>
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 11:40:22 AM »
Up here in the North people are rude as fuck, but it seems like everyone is friendly down there.
S

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 11:50:27 AM »
Up here in the North people are rude as fuck, but it seems like everyone is friendly down there.

So true.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 01:10:24 PM »

Yup.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 01:59:29 PM »
Yup.

thanx for keeping it cordial on the general...appreciate it...which is what i always asked for..

i'm still fair game on the X...

n so r you!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007, 08:57:10 AM »
dey nice cus day talk lik dis

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2007, 10:49:43 AM »
I love Ft. Lauderdale.  Had a suite at the Days Inn for 3 months. Had a Cigarette boat at my disposal.  Went to City Limits and The Candy Store everyday.  Went to Shooters in a yacht where they have valet parking for your yacht.  The Chrome Parrot.  Had the most beautiful girlfriend there Mona.  Man I miss Ft. Lauderdale.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2007, 12:29:41 PM »
I love Ft. Lauderdale.  Had a suite at the Days Inn for 3 months. Had a Cigarette boat at my disposal.  Went to City Limits and The Candy Store everyday.  Went to Shooters in a yacht where they have valet parking for your yacht.  The Chrome Parrot.  Had the most beautiful girlfriend there Mona.  Man I miss Ft. Lauderdale.

Personally, I'd rather be in Hawaii.  :o

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2007, 02:52:39 PM »

http://www.bahiamarhotel.com/?src=ppc_google_brand&s_kwcid=bahia%20mar|423928767

i stayed here...i always stay here ..got a nice little tiki bar walking distance//decent food....

.did ya ever eat at the 17th street fisheries?
carpe` vaginum!

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2007, 03:27:37 AM »
http://www.bahiamarhotel.com/?src=ppc_google_brand&s_kwcid=bahia%20mar|423928767

I was tempted to do a quick reservation but my wife told me not to..... :'(

She's a bitch... :-\
?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2007, 07:16:15 AM »
I was tempted to do a quick reservation but my wife told me not to..... :'(

She's a bitch... :-\

in all honesty if you r gonna come to FL do so in the summer..the water ws on the coldish side and most people were just laying on the beach...plus there ws hardly ANY surf  >:(  on ocassion the water looked like a damn lake..no waves at all...

however in the summer..ya gotta deal with sea weed on the beach...unless ya come late july.

also try not to stay in the main building (tower thats in the pic).the rooms are only slightly better with teeeny balconeys..the side buildings have big balconeys..although the buildings are not so lah de dah....this time i ws in the main tower and didn't like it as much
1) tiny balconey
2) 1 ws on the 6th floor and the elevator traffic meant ya had to wait 10 mins everytime to go up or down.. >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2007, 08:40:52 AM »
What i meant to say is that it looked very tempting at that site you posted...some people have to work for 3 weeks vacation a year.... :-\
?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2007, 08:59:51 AM »

...some people have to work for 3 weeks vacation a year.... :-\

i'll be one of these people after august.. :(

till then!  ;D

..yo and you r free weekends right?  .i'll prolly get my plane ticket sometimes in the next 2 weeks..soo i wanna plan it so i pass thru amsterdamn on the weekend..
carpe` vaginum!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2007, 09:52:44 AM »
What i meant to say is that it looked very tempting at that site you posted...some people have to work for 3 weeks vacation a year.... :-\

4 weeks, and 1 day!!   :D

Ft. Lauderdale, yes, I've been there to. Nice place.  :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2007, 10:51:38 AM »

i stayed here...i always stay here ..got a nice little tiki bar walking distance//decent food....

.did ya ever eat at the 17th street fisheries?

Dude I stayed there at the same time.  They were a sponsor of mine while I was there.  I would meet up with the wife of the fire chief of Miami. I remember she showed me a pic of him and he looked like that country singer with the restaurants (can't remember his name) but was 6'6".  SHe worked for the city of Miami and came to Ft. Lauderdale all the time.  So we would meet at my room.  She was so hot.  Anyway, after about 3 weeks or so I was doing an interview at the Days Inn outside and the manager of the hotel was there.  My manager was there too and he got to talking to this guy.  Well it ended up he got us rooms there for as long as we needed them.  My manager didn't like the Bahia Mar.  Well I stayed at the Bahia Mar a couple more days then spent a night in my suite at the Days Inn.  Somehow the owner of the Bahia Mar found out about us having rooms at the Days Inn and kicked us out.  But I liked that hotel too.  I love Ft Lauderdale.  I lived in Manhattan Beach, CA and never thought about leaving but alwasy said fi I was going to live anywhere else in the country it would be Florida.  Then I came to Hawaii and that closed the deal.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2007, 10:58:00 AM »
Oaky I just looked at the site for the Bahia Mar.  Question, is that hotel on the beach side.  If it is then that isn't the hotel I am talking about.  This hotel I think is across the street.  It didn't have that big tower back then.  This one is called Bahia (something)  DO you know which one I mean.  I don't remember it being that nice.  The Days Inn blew it away.  That Bahia Mar looks pretty nice.  I also thinnk I shot a film in Mission Bay and the hotel there was called the Bahia Mar.  See if you can find out the hotel I am talking about.  It si right across the street from that one.  Sorry

And I don't remember where we ate.  Shooters.  We went to the Bahamas a couple times in the Cigarette boat and down to the Keys to eat.  And some oceanfront mall on a pier place. I stayed on a yacht in Lauderdale called the Candida.  It was built for Henry Ford.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2007, 11:26:06 AM »
o man you r asking the wrong guy...

when i go on vacation...i hardly stray within a couple of blocks either side of the hotel...

i usually try to stay at a nice place and that way everything i need is already there..

i'll ask friends though..maybe the bahia mar never used to have that big building..

the tiki bar next to it ws the bahia cabana..

come to think of it ..there were a lot of bahia this or bahia that.wtf ios a bahia anyhow?

Question, is that hotel on the beach side
its on the beach but not on on the beach..ya gotta cross the street..or the hotel has a bridge to the beach...

most placees there that r right on the beach are condos that people own..hardly any hotels like that..
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2007, 11:52:12 AM »

I took this pic in January from the bridge that connects that hotel to the beach over the road:

Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2007, 11:53:58 AM »

I had a dream last night (early this am) that I was in Hawaii.   It was beautiful.
   :'(

Was I with you?

And, more importantly,

was my cock up your ass?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2007, 11:54:59 AM »

i'll be one of these people after august.. :(

till then!  ;D

..yo and you r free weekends right?  .i'll prolly get my plane ticket sometimes in the next 2 weeks..soo i wanna plan it so i pass thru amsterdamn on the weekend..

Depence...some weekends i'm working and some i have of so i hope we can hook up bro...i'll take you out  for a couple of beers and maybe teh Spirit will join us who knows?.... ;)

4 weeks, and 1 day!!   :D

Muthafucka.... >:(
?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2007, 11:57:02 AM »

I took this pic in January from the bridge that connects that hotel to the beach over the road:

ok so you know EXACTLy where it is  8)

btw when i mentioned the 17th street fisheries..DONT EAT THERE ANYMORE

they changed the whole place around from the last time i ate there..

1) no more bread wench  >:(
2) no 5 course meal  >:(
3) i ordered the fliet and it ws even hardly houstons quality..it ws more like a fridays steak for $ 40 :-\  but fuck the money..my eve ws ruined..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2007, 11:59:16 AM »
i'll take you out  for a couple of beers and maybe teh Spirit will join us who knows?.... ;)

i'm not coming to amsterdamn for just a couple of beers ya fucker..make sure ya have off....i'll pay..just make sure ya bring a rested liver  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2007, 12:24:37 PM »
ok so you know EXACTLy where it is  8)

btw when i mentioned the 17th street fisheries..DONT EAT THERE ANYMORE

Eat on Las Olas Blvd when in Ft. Lauderdale.

http://lasolasboulevard.com/

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2007, 06:03:30 PM »
Eat on Las Olas Blvd when in Ft. Lauderdale.

http://lasolasboulevard.com/

hey thanx for the info..

next time i'm taking cabs everywhere..soo will do!  8)
carpe` vaginum!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2007, 09:20:00 PM »
Most getbiggers are probably from the north. ;)