Author Topic: weight loss products  (Read 1303 times)

cl

• Getbig II
weight loss products
« on: March 03, 2007, 10:59:59 AM »
What is the best weight loss product out on the market for a 47 year old male...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: weight loss products
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 11:57:48 AM »
How is your diet and workout plan.

I hope you're not looking for a quick fix.

cl

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 03:31:21 PM »
the diet could use some work... but I ride a bike on an average 15 miles a day 6 to 5 days per week I avg about 22 miles per hour. I then do a little lifting.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 11:03:13 PM »
OK, then let's work on your diet.

Fatburners suck if you don't have a good diet. There are no magic pills.
If you don't have a calorie deficit, you won't lose fat.

Do you lift weights at all? If you don't build muscle, you will get into problems if you lose weight, because you will lose muscle too.

Please write down your nutrition or admit you don't have a clue, then we'll work something out.  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 01:42:22 AM »
DK, in the short time I've been on Getbig I must have seen you say "Please post your diet" 20 times.  It's a reasaonable request but they always just disappear.  Does anyone ever do it? 

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 03:21:39 AM »
i do   ;D ...............but never get any replies to them  :-\

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2007, 04:57:20 AM »
DK, in the short time I've been on Getbig I must have seen you say "Please post your diet" 20 times.  It's a reasaonable request but they always just disappear.  Does anyone ever do it? 

I don't care if they disappear or not.

I won't give any fatburner advice to obese fatasses looking for a quick fix.
It's the diet that's important, not the fatburner.

I don't think people living of McDonald's should take fatburners, may they work or not.
I hate people looking for a quick fix. There's so many people not even working out that think they will lose fat with an ECA stack or whatever. It doesn't work. You may lose fat, but if your diet isn't in check, you will regain the fat faster than you lost it.

i do   ;D ...............but never get any replies to them  :-\

I try to answer all nutrition or supplements posts i have answers to.
I won't add the 6th answer that says "do what all posts before me have said".  ;D

If i am unsure or have no clue, i won't post.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2007, 05:27:54 AM »
I agree.  I've never used a fatburner while dieting, just coffee before cardio sometimes.

But when they learn there is no magic pill, has anyone ever stuck around to learn how to get their diet in order?  Just curious.

I often speculate if some of these people have come straight from the doctor's office where they were told to lose weight but no one told them how.  Given that so few hang around, it seems more likely that it's a vanity thing though, and not very strong motivation at that.

cl - Please don't think I'm giving you a hard time.  I applaud anyone who's prepared to make the required effort.

cl

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2007, 07:02:04 AM »
I do some lifting but not a lot due to the fact I am normally tried from my cardio work out. If you could provide a diet it would be appreciated.
Thanks

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 01:18:59 AM »
I agree.  I've never used a fatburner while dieting, just coffee before cardio sometimes.

But when they learn there is no magic pill, has anyone ever stuck around to learn how to get their diet in order?  Just curious.

I often speculate if some of these people have come straight from the doctor's office where they were told to lose weight but no one told them how.  Given that so few hang around, it seems more likely that it's a vanity thing though, and not very strong motivation at that.

cl - Please don't think I'm giving you a hard time.  I applaud anyone who's prepared to make the required effort.

Most have made several accounts on bodybuilding boards and post the same question everywhere.

When they get the answers, they do a statistic: 1 Hydroxy, 2 say take ECA, 4 say DNP so i will do DNP.  ;D ;D
(Disclaimer: No, don't do DNP. Sane people wouldn't. I you love convulsions and fever and want to get thin and die, do it.  ;D )

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2007, 01:26:34 AM »
I do some lifting but not a lot due to the fact I am normally tried from my cardio work out. If you could provide a diet it would be appreciated.
Thanks

Try to change workouts.
First lift, then do cardio. You will burn more fat this way and have more power.
You will build more muscle and thus burn more fat.

Now as for a diet, i can impossibly provide you with a whole nutrition program. You should read about diet and learn for yourself, this way you will understand why.

First off, for you fatloss, some simple tips:

1. No more sugar. It's easy. No sweets, no Sodas.
2. No alcohol.
3. More protein. Get protein with every meal. Eat lots of Yoghurt, cottage cheese, chicken breast.
If you're getting hungry, eat protein first.
4. healthy fats. Olive oil, avocado, fish oil, flaxseed oil, sesame oil. All these are good for you. Don't eat butter, loads of steak, full fat milk products and the likes.
5. Eat a lot of vegetables. Try to have as many as you can get. Salad, vegetables, all are great.

Start with this and stick around with weight training and nutrition some more, and you will have better results than with taking a fatburner.

cl

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2007, 07:36:52 AM »
Thanks... I appreciate the info and will start today...