Author Topic: 1ST TIMER...ADVICE PLEASE  (Read 1982 times)

BREAKFASTOFCHAMPIONS

• Getbig II
1ST TIMER...ADVICE PLEASE
« on: March 03, 2007, 12:18:18 PM »
Here is what I planned on for my first cycle. 29 y/o, 6'3, 235. 14%.  Training for 8 yrs.
1-12 Test E 500 ew
1-12 .5 Liquidex eod
1-12 1mg Propecia ed

Two weeks after last Test E
Nolvadex
Week 1-40mg ed
Week 2-30mg ed
Weeks 3-5-20mg ed

What would you guys think?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: 1ST TIMER...ADVICE PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 12:23:03 PM »
It looks like a fine first cycle. You may want to throw some dbol in there at the beginning because it'll take a couple weeks for the Test to kick in. You'd probably also be ok just taking 20mg of Nolva a day for only four weeks. Good luck & keep us posted.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 12:46:55 PM »
...with 500mg test and even if you add the d-bol , i'd suggest to save the Nolva for the PCT only. Whose Enth are you going to use, if it's not a secret?

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 01:25:14 PM »
...with 500mg test and even if you add the d-bol , i'd suggest to save the Nolva for the PCT only. Whose Enth are you going to use, if it's not a secret?

I suggest that you learn how to read, a-rab. He is waiting for PCT to use the nolva. If you notice, the nolva falls under his "after the last shot of enthanate" phrase. For AI, he is using Dex .5 eOd.

I will require you to pay a fee for translation if this continues.   ;)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 03:27:57 PM »
It looks like a fine first cycle. You may want to throw some dbol in there at the beginning because it'll take a couple weeks for the Test to kick in. You'd probably also be ok just taking 20mg of Nolva a day for only four weeks. Good luck & keep us posted.

This is my last cycle where I will use a oral as a kickstart, My last one was with dbol and this current one was with Adrol.
All my future cycles will either start with Prop or I will just wait the 3-5 weeks for the Test to kick in.

U

BREAKFASTOFCHAMPIONS

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2007, 04:27:51 PM »
Thanks for the advice fellas...I'll keep you updated. 

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2007, 06:48:06 PM »
looks good

keep reading, this board offers allot of info, you just have to sort it out for yourself..

i would also go with 20 Mg's only during pct, but play it by ear and listen to your body, after all its your body take care of it. cardio,clean meals are a must. let the mirror be your guide.

This is my last cycle where I will use a oral as a kickstart, My last one was with dbol and this current one was with Adrol.
All my future cycles will either start with Prop or I will just wait the 3-5 weeks for the Test to kick in.

using d-bol to kickstart killed my cardio.. i just felt allot more heavier after week two. Going to frontload on the next cycle

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 02:14:27 PM »

Why? Did you ran into some problems with orals? And if so what kind of?
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 11:46:08 AM »
Why? Did you ran into some problems with orals? And if so what kind of?

Bump

I'd like to hear his reasoning as well.

Jump starting a cycle with Dbol or Tbol has always worked very well for me but i have never used Anadrol.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 06:28:00 PM »
Drol seems great for sustained work inthe 70-85% max range to me. I Can go on, and on.
Oughtright painfull Pumps, watery and swollen, and slighty "not well".
Got 3-4 ft of snow to shovel off a Roof? Drol can help.
I can still eat, actualy crave simple carbs, which is not normal for me.
Prolly not a great PL strenght thing compared to Dbo. Id like to try some Halo sometime.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 06:04:10 AM »
Halo is by far the best strength drug when trying to maintain a stable weight. i use it while preparing for every powerlifting comp i do for about 6 weeks. 40mg a day is enough to make you very aggressive. you literally want to destroy the weights.

8)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2007, 04:31:24 PM »
I am definetly gonna run Halo during my next cycle.
U

BREAKFASTOFCHAMPIONS

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 10:19:10 PM »
1-12 Test E 500 ew
1-12 .5 Liquidex eod
1-12 1mg Propecia ed
20mg Nolva PCT Weeks 14-18

Guys, started my fourth week on Monday. I've been injecting every Mon and Thurs @250mg. I haven't noticed anything major yet. Workouts this week started to notice better pumps and muscles feel more sore than usual day after workout. Strength hasn't gone up and weight is the same. Do you guys think this in the norm for test e. I remember reading that it doesn't start to show until about the fourth week. Anway, no sides either. Skin is clear and no test flu. I'm using morningstar BTW. 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2007, 04:34:58 AM »
1-12 Test E 500 ew
1-12 .5 Liquidex eod
1-12 1mg Propecia ed
20mg Nolva PCT Weeks 14-18

Guys, started my fourth week on Monday. I've been injecting every Mon and Thurs @250mg. I haven't noticed anything major yet. Workouts this week started to notice better pumps and muscles feel more sore than usual day after workout. Strength hasn't gone up and weight is the same. Do you guys think this in the norm for test e. I remember reading that it doesn't start to show until about the fourth week. Anway, no sides either. Skin is clear and no test flu. I'm using morningstar BTW. 

I suspect underdosed @ best. Sex drive thru the roof? Thats a telling clue. At least no negative sides. First time I ever used Testoviron and Sus and Dbol, I knew it was working in a couple hours,NO Question about it, seriously. I dont get all this, "cant tell if its working" reports from 1st timers. ???   Good luck.   Train hard, & you'll gain some no matter what if your a young guy. 8)

HYDROLICS

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2007, 01:11:01 PM »
assuming your eating enough and drinking plenty of water you should start to see plenty of gains by the 5th and 6th week. your cycle is very similar to my first (7 years ago). I remember when all of a sudden it just hit, then I never wanted to quit   ;)
injury prone