Author Topic: Earl, Guts, Flip and Ozmo thread ( Ravens 49ers Steelers)  (Read 29167 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Earl, Guts, Flip and Ozmo thread ( Ravens 49ers Steelers)
« on: March 03, 2007, 02:00:47 PM »
Earl..it may become reality.  8)

body88

Re: [b]Earl would shit himself if Jerry Porter became a Raven![/b]
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 02:01:28 PM »
That is what I have been hearing. I think he Joey would be a great guy to pick up. That ravens d is plain nasty.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 07:43:26 AM »
good i like it when earl crys like a biatch

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 11:24:25 AM »
yes I would shit myself

only because I would know that big ben's left side would be completely protected because the only thing big about joey's game these days is his mouth hahahahahaha :D :D :D

do you really think we would just let him go if we thought he still had it?

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

he got manhadled in the ravens game on christmas eve by jonathan ogden's REPLACEMENT

whoever gets him will overpay and cut him within 2 years

I hope the ravens get him, they could use a loud mouth overrated punk

really they don't have enough of those ;)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 06:20:45 PM »
Earl, he just got a $20 million guaranteed contract from the Dolphins.

The bottom line is that the Steelers DO NOT fork over the big bucks to keep their veterans. PERIOD. The Steelers lose more free agents than any other team each year.

Their cheap.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 06:42:24 AM »
Earl, he just got a $20 million guaranteed contract from the Dolphins.

The bottom line is that the Steelers DO NOT fork over the big bucks to keep their veterans. PERIOD. The Steelers lose more free agents than any other team each year.

Their cheap.

name one free agent we lost in recent years that went on to make a major impact for another team

YOU CAN'T BECAUSE WE LET THEM GO WHEN THEY ARE WASHED UP

hahahahahaha :D

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 07:59:05 AM »

name one free agent we lost in recent years that went on to make a major impact for another team

E
Plaxico Burress

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 09:13:10 AM »
Chad Scott, Chad Brown. Both starting players were still in their prime when they signed free agent contracts elsewhere because the Steelers didn't want to pay up.

More? okay. How about some guy named Rod Woodson? Who I'm sure in your opinion was washed up when he left but went to the Ravens and won a Super Bowl ring as a pro bowl safety? I supposed he was washed up?

How about Levon kirkland? He was still playing at a high level when the Steelers let him go. More?

Okay how about Plaxico Buress? He seems to be doing alright in NY. Joey Porter is washed up at 29? Hardly. He had a very respectable season in '06. One worthy of a contract extension but again, your cheap ass team didn't want to ante up.

More free agents you can potentially lose in '08. Polomalu and Faneca. Unrestricted free agents in '08. Max Starks is a restricted feee agent in after '07. Those losses would sting, huh? Your team has this reputation around the league. Stop being so naive, Earl.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 09:16:57 AM »

E

This is a STUPID statement. Chad Brown didn't make an impact with Seattle when he left at age 27? Plaxico Buress hasn't been Eli's no. 1 target for the last two years with back to back 1,000 yard seasons?

Rod Woodson didn't make the pro bowl TWICE in three years with Baltimore and the Raiders after he left the Steelers?

Know your shit before you make a comment like that. ::)

body88

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 09:21:54 AM »
We picked up Vrabel from the steelers. He turned out to be one of the best pick ups in team history.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 09:35:51 AM »
We picked up Vrabel from the steelers. He turned out to be one of the best pick ups in team history.

Yeah, doesn't have two career Super Bowl TD catches as a LB? Doesn't he currently start for the Pats on defense and a solid contributor? Belichek likes to put washed up players on the field, doesn't he?

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 10:39:40 AM »
Earl is still in denial at the Steelers fall from grace. I still haven't ragged him on the prediction I made  during the season that Bill Cowher would step down at the end of the year.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2007, 07:54:28 AM »
Plaxico Burress

the same plaxico we won the super bowl without ::)

plaxico is the same ole plexiglass in new york, has one great game and then disappears for 4 games

i thank god everyday for him being gone 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2007, 07:58:32 AM »
Chad Scott, Chad Brown. Both starting players were still in their prime when they signed free agent contracts elsewhere because the Steelers didn't want to pay up.

More? okay. How about some guy named Rod Woodson? Who I'm sure in your opinion was washed up when he left but went to the Ravens and won a Super Bowl ring as a pro bowl safety? I supposed he was washed up?

How about Levon kirkland? He was still playing at a high level when the Steelers let him go. More?

Okay how about Plaxico Buress? He seems to be doing alright in NY. Joey Porter is washed up at 29? Hardly. He had a very respectable season in '06. One worthy of a contract extension but again, your cheap ass team didn't want to ante up.

More free agents you can potentially lose in '08. Polomalu and Faneca. Unrestricted free agents in '08. Max Starks is a restricted feee agent in after '07. Those losses would sting, huh? Your team has this reputation around the league. Stop being so naive, Earl.

the same chad scott that got burned every play his final two years here hahaha yeah he was a stud for new england ::)

chad brown left 10 years ago and he never played as well in seattle as he did here, plus I said RECENT players

woodson is the only one but he had a terrible year his final year in pittsburgh

kirkland hahahaha do you like being wrong what did he do when he left us?  how many pro bowls did he make?  we replaced him with kendrell bell who mad ethe pro bowl and rookie of the year and then we were smart enough to kick him to the curb when he fell from grace too 8)

i already explained plexiglass

polamlau and faneca will stay

max starks in average at best so get with the program ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2007, 08:00:00 AM »

he couldn't start for us, we had better guys

somehow the pats make mediocre players into key contributors

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 08:01:31 AM »
he couldn't start for us, we had better guys

somehow the pats make mediocre players into key contributors

E
Through great coaching the pats do this just like the steelers under bill

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 08:02:45 AM »
Earl is still in denial at the Steelers fall from grace. I still haven't ragged him on the prediction I made  during the season that Bill Cowher would step down at the end of the year.

are you still hurting form the owning you got when stella proved my prediction from last year was true ;D

funny how you disappeared after that ::)

and everybody said cowher was stepping down at the end of the year "genius" ::)

speaking of falls from grace how bout dem 49ers hahaha too bad they can't buy championships anymore oh wait they are trying too now by overpaying for mediocre talent hahahaha :D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2007, 08:03:55 AM »
Through great coaching the pats do this just like the steelers under bill

the same bill that lost 4 afc championships at home?

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 08:20:11 AM »
the same bill that lost 4 afc championships at home?

E
come on earl you gonna sit here and tell me he is not the best coach the steelers ever had

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 08:27:39 AM »
come on earl you gonna sit here and tell me he is not the best coach the steelers ever had

noll has 4 super bowls

cowher 1

you were saying :)

E
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2007, 08:47:34 AM »
noll has 4 super bowls

cowher 1

you were saying :)

E
ok maybe not the best of all time but cowher is not done in the nfl by a longshot he could come back and win 4 with a lot of teams

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 10:23:33 AM »
the same chad scott that got burned every play his final two years here hahaha yeah he was a stud for new england ::)

chad brown left 10 years ago and he never played as well in seattle as he did here, plus I said RECENT players

woodson is the only one but he had a terrible year his final year in pittsburgh

kirkland hahahaha do you like being wrong what did he do when he left us?  how many pro bowls did he make?  we replaced him with kendrell bell who mad ethe pro bowl and rookie of the year and then we were smart enough to kick him to the curb when he fell from grace too 8)

i already explained plexiglass

polamlau and faneca will stay

max starks in average at best so get with the program ::)

E

Max starks is average? You really piss me off with your blissful ignorance. He's a STARTING PLAYER IN THE NFL, MORON. And he's better than average. You don't even know your own fucking team. Move to Pittsburgh and get a clue. Fucking band wagon jumper.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 11:41:31 AM »
Max starks is average? You really piss me off with your blissful ignorance. He's a STARTING PLAYER IN THE NFL, MORON. And he's better than average. You don't even know your own fucking team. Move to Pittsburgh and get a clue. Fucking band wagon jumper.

I've lived in Pittsburgh my entire life you degenerate >:(

so starting in the nfl makes him a great player? ::)

I've seen every single play of MY TEAM for more than 20 years

you on the other hand are the bandwagon jumper living in north carolina and KC and being a ravens fan ::)

max was a major weak point on the line last year which is common knowledge around pittsburgh just like joey had a terrible year

I love how some of you believe everything sean salisbury or whatever espn know it all says, those clowns don't watch all the games just like none of you watch the games

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2007, 12:31:17 PM »
i've been thinking all day, I actually will miss joey

no i won't miss seeing him get killed by guys that couldn't block pitt dlineman claude herriot back in 03 but i will miss him for his great pre and post game celebration

one more time for Peezy

WHO RIDE?

WE RIDE!

WHO RIDE?

WE RIDE!

WHO RIDE?

WE RIDE!

LETS RIDE ON 3

1 2 3

LETS RIDE

8) 8) 8) 8)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2007, 02:58:52 PM »
I've lived in Pittsburgh my entire life you degenerate >:(

so starting in the nfl makes him a great player? ::)

I've seen every single play of MY TEAM for more than 20 years

you on the other hand are the bandwagon jumper living in north carolina and KC and being a ravens fan ::)

max was a major weak point on the line last year which is common knowledge around pittsburgh just like joey had a terrible year

I love how some of you believe everything sean salisbury or whatever espn know it all says, those clowns don't watch all the games just like none of you watch the games

E

Fuck you , you useless tool. I am extremely passionate about my team. I also work for the Ravens organization you dumbshit and yes I do occassionly visit North Carolina because I happen to own a second home down there where I like to watch NASCAR in my downtime. Where's your second home located, you welfare toting, Levrone cock worshipping dreg of society?

You're no more  passionate about your team's success than I am, you little turd. It's little wonder you one of the most hated getbiggers on here and your frequent ignorant statements prove that.

Fucking little twat. >:(