Author Topic: Earl, Guts, Flip and Ozmo thread ( Ravens 49ers Steelers)  (Read 29163 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: [b]Earl would shit himself if Jerry Porter became a Raven![/b]
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2007, 03:01:01 PM »
i've been thinking all day, I actually will miss joey

no i won't miss seeing him get killed by guys that couldn't block pitt dlineman claude herriot back in 03 but i will miss him for his great pre and post game celebration

one more time for Peezy

WHO RIDE?

WE RIDE!

WHO RIDE?

WE RIDE!

WHO RIDE?

WE RIDE!

LETS RIDE ON 3

1 2 3

LETS RIDE

8) 8) 8) 8)

E

Of course you miss Joey, you idiot. I told you the Steelers were fucking dumb for letting him go. But of course he's washed up at 29. I forgot. ::)

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2007, 04:08:03 PM »
are you still hurting form the owning you got when stella proved my prediction from last year was true ;D

funny how you disappeared after that ::)
Too bad I was helping a dying friend ( who just passed away from cancer this past Tuesday) to keep you entertained.

and everybody said cowher was stepping down at the end of the year "genius" ::)
Yeah, but I quoted it in early November of LAST YEAR. Here's the proof:
Pittsburg has now OFFICIALLY had the WORST defense of a Superbowl title at 2-6. Used to be the 9ers at 3-5, and that was during a strike year with scab players!
Pitt started to look good, but man you can count on them to have at LEAST 3 turnovers a game. Not to mention the defense has now given up 3 TD's twice to 1 player on opposing teams (Crumpler, and now Walker). Maybe I predicted to low at 9-7, it could be 6-10 at this pace. How the mighty have fallen. I guarantee Cowher will step down if they have a losing season! At least I got some good points on Reeds kicks although he missed one earlier.
Oh and the 9ers won. ;D
Remeber that?

speaking of falls from grace how bout dem 49ers hahaha too bad they can't buy championships anymore oh wait they are trying too now by overpaying for mediocre talent hahahaha :D
I recall you said the '94 season was the ONLY year free agency helped the 9ers win a Superbowl. Fall from grace? They had an improvement from last year and the year before, a with a couple of key free agent pick ups on defense we have a great chance on improving again, instead of winning a Superbowl and then coming back with an 8-8 record and not make the playoffs. And mediocre talents? Two key players from good defensive teams will only make our secondary better.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2007, 05:39:19 PM »
Watch out for the 49ers and Titans next year. Two good young teams on the rise.....

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2007, 08:49:50 PM »
Fuck you , you useless tool. I am extremely passionate about my team. I also work for the Ravens organization you dumbshit and yes I do occassionly visit North Carolina because I happen to own a second home down there where I like to watch NASCAR in my downtime. Where's your second home located, you welfare toting, Levrone cock worshipping dreg of society?

You're no more  passionate about your team's success than I am, you little turd. It's little wonder you one of the most hated getbiggers on here and your frequent ignorant statements prove that.

Fucking little twat. >:(

meltdown :o :o :o

and to think I was taking it easy on you too, since you are a fellow Levroneite >:(

so you work for the ravens organization

just because you walk around the stadium shouting "beer! beer here!" doesn't make you a hardcore fan

I didn't know a person could be ignorant for pointing out facts ::)

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2007, 08:52:24 PM »
Of course you miss Joey, you idiot. I told you the Steelers were fucking dumb for letting him go. But of course he's washed up at 29. I forgot. ::)

how did joey do against jonathan ogden's BACKUP on christmas eve?

you don't know because YOU DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE HIM PLAYING BECAUSE HE GOT MANHANDLED BY A BACKUP

I miss joey for the chant that is all

now that he's gone I know my dogs and other animals are safe from his hounds from hell too ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2007, 08:58:18 PM »
Too bad I was helping a dying friend ( who just passed away from cancer this past Tuesday) to keep you entertained.
Yeah, but I quoted it in early November of LAST YEAR. Here's the proof:Remeber that?

I recall you said the '94 season was the ONLY year free agency helped the 9ers win a Superbowl. Fall from grace? They had an improvement from last year and the year before, a with a couple of key free agent pick ups on defense we have a great chance on improving again, instead of winning a Superbowl and then coming back with an 8-8 record and not make the playoffs. And mediocre talents? Two key players from good defensive teams will only make our secondary better.

sorry about your friend

last year as in 2006?  uh everybody knew he was retiring before the preseason even started

steelers go 8-8 after winning the super bowl, which is one less win than the pats had after their frist super bowl win, AND THEIR QB WASN'T IN A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT

your 49ers finished dead last one year, I think they were 6th worst team last in 05 and are picking in the top 10 this year

but no my team goes 8-8 ONE YEAR and they are done for good ::)

the free agents are mediocre and lets not forget alex smith is your qb 

plus you play in the nfc which gaurantees 3 more wins than any afc team 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2007, 08:59:44 PM »
Watch out for the 49ers and Titans next year. Two good young teams on the rise.....

steelers finished with a better record than the 49ers and I think the same record as the titans yet they are on the rise and we are on the way down ::)

raven fans just hate us so much ;D

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2007, 09:25:35 PM »
It is painful to read your posts, Earl. You are so fucking painfully dense, that I'm getting headaches reading your stupid bullshit.

You are utterly missing the point. How gives a rat fuck that the Steelers finished with a better record? There wasn't a comparison mentioned between the 49ers, Titans, and Steelers. I just merely said the those two teams are on their way up. How can you say otherwise? Those two teams showed significant improvement from the previous season. On the other hand the Steelers took a step backward. And now your coach is gone to.

Who also gives a shit about what Porter did against a back up? It was one fucking game you dumb idiot. I seem to remember Porter running in the game winning touchdown against the Dolphins in the season opener. The man still makes plays. Overall, I would think he had a pretty good season in '06. You seriously need to stop rating players based on whether or not they are starters or back ups. If you make the cut on an NFL roster, THAT MEANS YOU DON'T SUCK. And the lowest on the totem pole back up player in the NFL, regardless of position, has more athletic ability in his cock than you and five generations of Earls put together.

By the way, I work in Media relations for the Baltimore Ravens and paid very well too look down on armchair quarterbacks douchebags like you. You know so little about the game that it's pathetic. You show no respect for past Steeler players and their contributions to your team's success because of how you dismiss former players as "washed up". Who are your heroes now on your team? Big Ben, Polamalu and Hines? What about those guys when they get older and the Steelers let them go or leave as free agents? Are you going to shit on them too as being "washed up"? You're a little parasite and you make me sick because of your utter lack of respect for the game's players.

Loser.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2007, 07:08:19 AM »
sorry about your friend
I'm really going to miss him and feel for his family. I'll be attending his funeral this Saturday. And he was only 39.

last year as in 2006?  uh everybody knew he was retiring before the preseason even started
Really? Find me a quote from one ESPN newscaster or NFL newscaster that said that before preseason. There was speculation, but even Cowher himself didn't say if he was retiring. Of course after the beating they took all year and the disappointment in the play of the team, I could see why he would retire at the end of the year.

steelers go 8-8 after winning the super bowl, which is one less win than the pats had after their frist super bowl win, AND THEIR QB WASN'T IN A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT
So are you saying that like the Patriots they will win the Superbowl next year?

your 49ers finished dead last one year, I think they were 6th worst team last in 05 and are picking in the top 10 this year
Actually 11th, but the team has been IMPROVING.

but no my team goes 8-8 ONE YEAR and they are done for good ::)
Didn't say done for good, but after the WORST start for a Superbowl team, and now with Cowher gone and most of his coaching staff, I don't see a Steeler SB apperance anytime soon.

the free agents are mediocre and lets not forget alex smith is your qb
If Smith regressed and played the same way he did the year before, I might worry, but last year he improved way more than I expected. And most NFL and ESPN analysts believe the 2 signings will TREMENDOUSLY boost the 9ers defense which needed help in the secondary.

plus you play in the nfc which gaurantees 3 more wins than any afc team 8)
Hahaha. I do admit that the AFC is a stronger division, but IMO ANY team in the NFC could have made it last year because of their win-loss records. It's called parity.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2007, 07:43:35 AM »
It is painful to read your posts, Earl. You are so fucking painfully dense, that I'm getting headaches reading your stupid bullshit.

You are utterly missing the point. How gives a rat fuck that the Steelers finished with a better record? There wasn't a comparison mentioned between the 49ers, Titans, and Steelers. I just merely said the those two teams are on their way up. How can you say otherwise? Those two teams showed significant improvement from the previous season. On the other hand the Steelers took a step backward. And now your coach is gone to.

Who also gives a shit about what Porter did against a back up? It was one fucking game you dumb idiot. I seem to remember Porter running in the game winning touchdown against the Dolphins in the season opener. The man still makes plays. Overall, I would think he had a pretty good season in '06. You seriously need to stop rating players based on whether or not they are starters or back ups. If you make the cut on an NFL roster, THAT MEANS YOU DON'T SUCK. And the lowest on the totem pole back up player in the NFL, regardless of position, has more athletic ability in his cock than you and five generations of Earls put together.

By the way, I work in Media relations for the Baltimore Ravens and paid very well too look down on armchair quarterbacks douchebags like you. You know so little about the game that it's pathetic. You show no respect for past Steeler players and their contributions to your team's success because of how you dismiss former players as "washed up". Who are your heroes now on your team? Big Ben, Polamalu and Hines? What about those guys when they get older and the Steelers let them go or leave as free agents? Are you going to shit on them too as being "washed up"? You're a little parasite and you make me sick because of your utter lack of respect for the game's players.

Loser.

if anybody is dense it's you ::)

you are an absolute disgrace to all Levroneites >:( >:( >:( >:(

yeah the texans were on their way up about two years ago when they finished 7-9 and then the next year became the worst in the league ::) none of those teams are guaranteed to be better than last year, you just hope the steelers will be worse :)

funny how you say the ravens game was "one fucking game" but then you point out the dophins game which was ONE FUCKING GAME and it was the first game of the year NATIONALLY TELEVISED WHERE NO IT ALLS LIKE YOU COULD ACTUALLY WATCH, thank god you aren't the gm of my team or else my team would be as inconsistent as the ravens ;D

joey had a terrible year,  his whopping 7 sacks came against "powerhouses" like the raiders, browns, and buccaneers TAKE IT FROM ME A GUY WHO SAW EVERY SINGLE PLAY LAST YEAR

the Earls own the Porters ;)

BEER!  BEER HERE! :D :D :D

and yes I dismiss players when they are past their prime, I don't know these guys personally so why should I care about them?  if they don't help my team win they are worthless and should be kicked to the curb

you're the guy that stands in line for hours just to have nfl players sign a napkin aren't you :-\

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2007, 07:48:01 AM »
I'm really going to miss him and feel for his family. I'll be attending his funeral this Saturday. And he was only 39.
Really? Find me a quote from one ESPN newscaster or NFL newscaster that said that before preseason. There was speculation, but even Cowher himself didn't say if he was retiring. Of course after the beating they took all year and the disappointment in the play of the team, I could see why he would retire at the end of the year.
So are you saying that like the Patriots they will win the Superbowl next year?
Actually 11th, but the team has been IMPROVING.
Didn't say done for good, but after the WORST start for a Superbowl team, and now with Cowher gone and most of his coaching staff, I don't see a Steeler SB apperance anytime soon.
If Smith regressed and played the same way he did the year before, I might worry, but last year he improved way more than I expected. And most NFL and ESPN analysts believe the 2 signings will TREMENDOUSLY boost the 9ers defense which needed help in the secondary.
Hahaha. I do admit that the AFC is a stronger division, but IMO ANY team in the NFC could have made it last year because of their win-loss records. It's called parity.

it was the talk of the entire offseason atleast here in pittsburgh seeing as how he bought a 2 million dollar house in north carolina LAST MARCH

they have as good of a chance as anybody to win the super bowl next year 8)

they still aren't on the steelers level

15th > 11th

who cares how they started, in the end they finished better off than past super bowl champs that didn't have THEIR QB END UP IN A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT

for the love of god THOSE ESPN "ANALYSTS" ARE WRONG JUST AS MUCH AS THEY ARE RIGHT ::)

parity or not the NFC is a joke :-*

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2007, 10:19:13 AM »
if anybody is dense it's you ::)

you are an absolute disgrace to all Levroneites >:( >:( >:( >:(

yeah the texans were on their way up about two years ago when they finished 7-9 and then the next year became the worst in the league ::) none of those teams are guaranteed to be better than last year, you just hope the steelers will be worse :)

funny how you say the ravens game was "one fucking game" but then you point out the dophins game which was ONE FUCKING GAME and it was the first game of the year NATIONALLY TELEVISED WHERE NO IT ALLS LIKE YOU COULD ACTUALLY WATCH, thank god you aren't the gm of my team or else my team would be as inconsistent as the ravens ;D

joey had a terrible year,  his whopping 7 sacks came against "powerhouses" like the raiders, browns, and buccaneers TAKE IT FROM ME A GUY WHO SAW EVERY SINGLE PLAY LAST YEAR

the Earls own the Porters ;)

BEER!  BEER HERE! :D :D :D

and yes I dismiss players when they are past their prime, I don't know these guys personally so why should I care about them?  if they don't help my team win they are worthless and should be kicked to the curb

you're the guy that stands in line for hours just to have nfl players sign a napkin aren't you :-\

E

Nuff said. That comment exemplifies what a useless waste of space you are.

Make sure you hit the spell checker before you post one of your feeble minded, uneducated, mindless, and pointless rants.

By the way, Levrone thinks you're a star fucking tool. You'd probably wear one of his used posing trunks on your head for a day if given the chance, you disgusting pillow biter.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2007, 10:29:00 AM »
Nuff said. That comment exemplifies what a useless waste of space you are.

Make sure you hit the spell checker before you post one of your feeble minded, uneducated, mindless, and pointless rants.

By the way, Levrone thinks you're a star fucking tool. You'd probably wear one of his used posing trunks on your head for a day if given the chance, you disgusting pillow biter.

spell checker hahaha

translation:  i've been owned and to help me sleep better at night i'm going to point out words that you misspelled ::)

which ones did I misspell anyways?

why should I care about the players getting cut?  they get paid millions to play a kids game for a living and would abandon my team in a heartbeat for more money

I don't take sports as seriously as you do so which one of us is pathetic again? ;)

ps levrone never said that and if he did he wouldn't tell you seeing as how he always hurts your feelings ;D

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2007, 10:54:39 AM »
You're so fucking queer. Yeah, you "owned me." ::) ::) ::)

Stupid ass.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2007, 12:54:29 PM »
it was the talk of the entire offseason atleast here in pittsburgh seeing as how he bought a 2 million dollar house in north carolina LAST MARCH
So other head coaches that don't live in the city that their team represents, don't count as probably retiring? If that's your logic..........

they have as good of a chance as anybody to win the super bowl next year 8)
That's not what you are implying though. You compared the Steelers last year to the Patriots year after the SB win, and the Pats went on to win the SB the next year. So your implication is that the Steelers will follow in their footsteps and win the SB in 2008. Not gonna happen.

they still aren't on the steelers level
Guess we won't know until next season. You know as well as I do, that projections on paper DO NOT reflect what happens when they play the games.

15th > 11th
I was correcting your "top 10" pick.

who cares how they started, in the end they finished better off than past super bowl champs that didn't have THEIR QB END UP IN A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT
You can use that excuse over and over again, but if he couldn't play and the staff didin't see that he was effective, he wouldn't play. Ah, but he did play and turned the ball over alot. Between the receivers, and Rothlisberger turnovers is what caused the demise of the Steelers last year.

for the love of god THOSE ESPN "ANALYSTS" ARE WRONG JUST AS MUCH AS THEY ARE RIGHT ::)
It's funny how you choose what to believe and what not to. Are you going to make me provide evidence that Cowher himself wasn't sure what he wanted to do? Would it mean something if you read his words? Or are you just going to say "we knew this all along". If you claim that, then last year was a "lame duck" year so why would you predict  another Superbowl win? That's not logical.

parity or not the NFC is a joke :-*
That's too bad you think that because the MAJORITY of large revenues are from the NFC teams. Without the revenue sharing plan, small market teams (a lot in the AFC) would probably end up moving to other cities with larger populations to help cover the expense of owning a team. Ever thought about that? The Steelers probably have the largest fan base in America, and without revenue sharing, Rooney would probably opt for a place that creates more revenue.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2007, 01:22:48 PM »
So other head coaches that don't live in the city that their team represents, don't count as probably retiring? If that's your logic..........
That's not what you are implying though. You compared the Steelers last year to the Patriots year after the SB win, and the Pats went on to win the SB the next year. So your implication is that the Steelers will follow in their footsteps and win the SB in 2008. Not gonna happen.
Guess we won't know until next season. You know as well as I do, that projections on paper DO NOT reflect what happens when they play the games.
I was correcting your "top 10" pick.
You can use that excuse over and over again, but if he couldn't play and the staff didin't see that he was effective, he wouldn't play. Ah, but he did play and turned the ball over alot. Between the receivers, and Rothlisberger turnovers is what caused the demise of the Steelers last year.
It's funny how you choose what to believe and what not to. Are you going to make me provide evidence that Cowher himself wasn't sure what he wanted to do? Would it mean something if you read his words? Or are you just going to say "we knew this all along". If you claim that, then last year was a "lame duck" year so why would you predict  another Superbowl win? That's not logical.
That's too bad you think that because the MAJORITY of large revenues are from the NFC teams. Without the revenue sharing plan, small market teams (a lot in the AFC) would probably end up moving to other cities with larger populations to help cover the expense of owning a team. Ever thought about that? The Steelers probably have the largest fan base in America, and without revenue sharing, Rooney would probably opt for a place that creates more revenue.

haha you and upinthemguts should get together for a latte becaus eyou both argue what you don't know ::)

well lets see cowher's family moved to north carolina before the season started and he told many associates that he planned on retiring before the season started

they will win the super bowl again before the 9ers do and you would've said the same about the pats after their 9-7 season because you are a hater

the staff that thought ben would be effective after his accident is long gone ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

everybody other than you knew cowher was leaving before the season started so I guess people aren't quite as aware in the fag capital of the US ;)

how does him being a lame duck coach cost them a super bowl season?  many of his associates said he possibly would've retired before the super bowl win but he thought we had a great shot to win it again this past season so once again your ignorant hater logic makes no sense ::) 

what does revenue have to do with the nfc being a joke?  those teams don't know how to run a franchise

redskins paying 30 million for antwann randle el hahahahahahahaha

notice how throughout the 80's and 90's only nfc teams won the super bowl?  they could buy championships back then.  now you have to be smart with your money hence the recent patheticness of the nfc ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2007, 01:24:18 PM »
You're so fucking queer. Yeah, you "owned me." ::) ::) ::)

Stupid ass.

translation: I still have no legit comeback so i will resort to childish insults ;D ;D

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2007, 03:48:21 PM »
haha you and upinthemguts should get together for a latte becaus eyou both argue what you don't know ::)
Lol, you need to quit drooling over Levrone and really brush up on your football.

well lets see cowher's family moved to north carolina before the season started and he told many associates that he planned on retiring before the season started
If you can READ, they bought the home for retirement. Find an article that he told associates he was retiring before the season started. If you say it, you must have some PROOF of it. Here's proof he had NO INTENT:
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_437464.html

they will win the super bowl again before the 9ers do and you would've said the same about the pats after their 9-7 season because you are a hater
Actually the Pats ended that season as the team most feaed to make the playoffs. I don't hate the Steelers, I just don't like how you twist facts and words around to help conform to your ideas. You aren't always right like you'd believe yourself to be. ;)

the staff that thought ben would be effective after his accident is long gone ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Same staff that WON A SUPERBOWL. ::) How bitter are you?

everybody other than you knew cowher was leaving before the season started so I guess people aren't quite as aware in the fag capital of the US ;)
Post some proof that EVERYONE knew he was retiring before the season started. Come on..............I'm sure someone with your intellect...{snicker}...will find 1 article where he said he would.

how does him being a lame duck coach cost them a super bowl season?  many of his associates said he possibly would've retired before the super bowl win but he thought we had a great shot to win it again this past season so once again your ignorant hater logic makes no sense ::)
Wait, you said HE WAS GOING TO RETIRE. If that is the truth, then why would an owner want a coach who might not have his full focus on winning? That's called a lame duck.
Of course you will back up and say you didn't say that, but I'll just remind you of your quote:

Again Lame Duck.

what does revenue have to do with the nfc being a joke?  those teams don't know how to run a franchise
I'll agree that the NFC has not been strong at all in the last 10 years.

redskins paying 30 million for antwann randle el hahahahahahahaha
Actually, I'm glad they did. They also took Andre Carter and Brandon Lloyd (both from the 9ers) for big money. I hate the Redskins and the Raiders the most.

notice how throughout the 80's and 90's only nfc teams won the super bowl?  they could buy championships back then.  now you have to be smart with your money hence the recent patheticness of the nfc ;)
Actually you got it wrong Earl. The main reason the NFC had so many SB Championships was because of the LACK OF FREE AGENCY. Players weren't ALLOWED to be courted by other teams, unless they were released by that team. Most of the powerhouses at that time retained their best players (Washington, Dallas, San Francisco, and the Giants to be precise) So you couldn't BUY Championships back then. Try again.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2007, 05:28:06 PM »
haha now you've resorted to "Levrone insults" like that is supposed to hurt my feelings ::)

again you don't live here, you don't get the local newstation's that report steeler news days before espn does and i'm not gonna bother finding a link because it is common knowledge

you love the prove me wrong (which you have yet to do so ::)) so you go to post-gazette.com and you will find plenty of links talking about his associates saying he has many thoughts of retiring before this past season started YOU DON'T MOVE YOUR FAMILY OUT OF STATE TO $2 MILLION HOME WHEN YOU HAVE LIVED IN PITTSBURGH YOUR WHOLE LIFE UNLESS YOU PLAN ON LEAVING

pats were most feared to make the playoffs?  what does that mean ???

you didn't think that staff was good enough to win the super bowl last year so why do you think it is such a loss oh because you are a steeler hater ::)

call in to our local newsatations and everyone of them will tell you that they knew he would be gone long before the season started but keep arguing what you don't know, that is what you are good at ::)

i'm not wasting my time finding YOUR links to poitn out common knowledge, find them yourself there are thousands at post-gazette.com

actually I did think him being a lame duck could be bad but I guess i was just overly optimistic, big ben's accident gets most of the blame anyways

every nfc team you just named has been a complete joke in the last 10 years,besides the giants super bowl appearance back in 2001

THEY CAN'T BUY CHAMPIONSHIPS ANYMORE you need smart management:D
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2007, 08:28:32 AM »
translation: I still have no legit comeback so i will resort to childish insults ;D ;D

E

No. You exert so much energy in "owning" yourself that most times a comeback isn't necessary. My comebacks rely on you continuing to post stupid theorys and statements. Everyone on this board knows you're a joke.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2007, 08:33:15 AM »
spell checker hahaha

translation:  i've been owned and to help me sleep better at night i'm going to point out words that you misspelled ::)

which ones did I misspell anyways?

why should I care about the players getting cut?  they get paid millions to play a kids game for a living and would abandon my team in a heartbeat for more money

I don't take sports as seriously as you do so which one of us is pathetic again? ;)

ps levrone never said that and if he did he wouldn't tell you seeing as how he always hurts your feelings ;D

E

What's a dophin, Earl? I highlighted it for you, yardape!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2007, 08:54:07 AM »
No. You exert so much energy in "owning" yourself that most times a comeback isn't necessary. My comebacks rely on you continuing to post stupid theorys and statements. Everyone on this board knows you're a joke.

that's not what you said in PM to me ;D

your mind changes when you are proven wrong 8)

i'm still laughing about how you said the steelers  made a mistake by cutting levon kirkland hahahahahaha :D :D

take your ball and go home son :)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2007, 08:55:39 AM »
What's a dophin, Earl? I highlighted it for you, yardape!

maybe it's a typo ::)

correcting one typo in a long post is a sure sign of being owned :P

it is common knowledge on internet forums across the world wide web 8)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2007, 09:08:16 AM »
that's not what you said in PM to me ;D

your mind changes when you are proven wrong 8)

i'm still laughing about how you said the steelers  made a mistake by cutting levon kirkland hahahahahaha :D :D

take your ball and go home son :)

E

All I said was that Kirkland was still playing a high level when he was let go.

You're the fucking moron that said Chad Brown sucked when he left Pittsburgh. Didn't he make the pro bowl 4 times in 8 years there? Didn't he score 3 defensive touchdowns during his career there and post 4 100 tackle seasons? If he sucked so bad then why did the Steelers bring him back in 2006 if he was so "washed up"? Charity? no, they needed him for depth. I probably know more about your shitty team than you do, which wouldn't suprise me.

Idiot. ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2007, 09:15:25 AM »
All I said was that Kirkland was still playing a high level when he was let go.

You're the fucking moron that said Chad Brown sucked when he left Pittsburgh. Didn't he make the pro bowl 4 times in 8 years there? Didn't he score 3 defensive touchdowns during his career there and post 4 100 tackle seasons? If he sucked so bad then why did the Steelers bring him back in 2006 if he was so "washed up"? Charity? no, they needed him for depth. I probably know more about your shitty team than you do, which wouldn't suprise me.

Idiot. ::)

you keep ignoring the fact that i said in recent years they haven't let go of anybody that made a major impact

chad left for more money in 1996 ::)

we brought him back because we had injuries and needed depth, he played maybe a handful of plays, atleast that's all I noticed

and kirkland was not playing at a high level you moron ::)

he was no longer making the pro bowl and didn't make it again after leaving, which would mean he didn't deserve the money he wanted

E

E