Author Topic: Earl, Guts, Flip and Ozmo thread ( Ravens 49ers Steelers)  (Read 29100 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Earl, Guts, Flip and Ozmo thread ( Ravens 49ers Steelers)
« Reply #200 on: May 18, 2007, 09:05:46 PM »
Well Earl, Faneca has been bitching. Should they cut him too?

they should trade him for whatever they can get

due to the stupidity of nfl bottom feeders (browns, 49ers etc) overpaying for guys that have never been to the pro bowl they are fucking it up for the elite teams like the steelers

he is now 30 years old, didn't play as well as past years so it wouldn't be a wise to give him the enormous amount some dumber team will give him

all this fat ugly ginger does is whine, i remember him whining about tommy maddox getting hurt and he didn't want to play with "some kid just out of college" who turned out to be none other than Benjamin Roethlisberger 8)

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #201 on: May 18, 2007, 09:08:55 PM »
The Steelers should've hired Grimm instead of some guy that looks like he works at a Mcdonalds.

how does tomlin look like he works at mcdonalds? ???

if anybody looks that way I'd say it's Grimm seeing as how he looks like he takes many trips to mickey d's

grimm was a line coach, never a coordinator and he didn't seem that intelligent when he spoke

he sounded like a typical football player

billick looks like a used car salesman :)

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #202 on: May 19, 2007, 10:43:47 AM »
Grimm would have been a better choice. A lot of Steelers players voiced their displeasure with Grimm not getting the nod.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #203 on: May 19, 2007, 11:19:37 AM »
Grimm would have been a better choice. A lot of Steelers players voiced their displeasure with Grimm not getting the nod.

faneca and who else?

nobody likes change, they were familiar with grimm and didn't want to be taken out of their comfort zone

lets see if you are saying this a few years from now

I bet you thought that the pats made a big mistake trading number 1 picks for belicheck ;D

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2007, 03:27:42 PM »
they should trade him for whatever they can get

due to the stupidity of nfl bottom feeders (browns, 49ers etc) overpaying for guys that have never been to the pro bowl they are fucking it up for the elite teams like the steelers

he is now 30 years old, didn't play as well as past years so it wouldn't be a wise to give him the enormous amount some dumber team will give him

all this fat ugly ginger does is whine, i remember him whining about tommy maddox getting hurt and he didn't want to play with "some kid just out of college" who turned out to be none other than Benjamin Roethlisberger 8)

E

Venting.  6 pro bowls. He makes 14 million compared to others who make 30+ million. Why is he wrong?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #205 on: May 19, 2007, 09:11:44 PM »
Venting.  6 pro bowls. He makes 14 million compared to others who make 30+ million. Why is he wrong?

he probably isn't wrong for venting because other teams are overpaying inferior lineman

he was always a whiner is what i'm saying, he bitched to the media when maddox got hurt and didn't want ben as the qb, Mr. Roethlisberger than shut his fat mouth by leading us to a 15-1 record and the next year to that glorius one for the thumb 8)

E
E