Author Topic: DEX has gotta be pissed  (Read 3477 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: DEX has gotta be pissed
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2007, 10:32:51 AM »
dex is my dude...
but he does mouth a little a times...
.. im a believer in... keeping quet and just doing the damn thing..
sayin im not gonna do the O anymore... and just keeping winning the asc...
wasnt the smartest thing to say... wasnt necessary at all
even if u felt that way just keep it in your mind....  he might need to fall back on the O now
like my dad used to say..
Never shit in your nest
choice is an illusion

gymrat3082

• Getbig II
  • NPC Bodybuilder
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2007, 11:02:02 AM »
dex is my dude...
but he does mouth a little a times...
.. im a believer in... keeping quet and just doing the damn thing..
sayin im not gonna do the O anymore... and just keeping winning the asc...
wasnt the smartest thing to say... wasnt necessary at all
even if u felt that way just keep it in your mind....  he might need to fall back on the O now
like my dad used to say..
Never shit in your nest
I agree with you, saying what he said was wrong.  No Jay or Ronnie competin at the Arnold is a great way for him to shine.  Plus competin once a year, not using all that gear for show after show, is alot healthier.  I thought he looked good this year, just had a huge gut and lacked some back.  I look for him to be at the O, will hype it up even more.

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2007, 11:05:43 AM »
Dexter's gut was too much, he deserved to lose. Although Victor has a gut too, he CONTROLED it during the prejudging. That's what I don't get about all the other pros - why don't they keep it sucked in? I've even seen them LOOK at the damn thing during a pose (like side chest pose) and they still don't suck it in!  ???

Exactly. Dex needs to control his distention... compare photos from this years arnold to a few years ago... he sure has been hitting the IGF-1/slin combo to death lately...and this is a guy who got alot of attention because of his aesthetics... good job dex!  Is it gonna be a boy or a girl, and who knocked you up? ::)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2007, 11:14:17 AM »
dex has to be ripped to the bone to be #1
-

Purge_WTF

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2007, 11:49:25 AM »
I heard Dex isn't too happy in not being the top guy at MD leading up to the ASC.. I wouldn't be surprised to see him no longer officially affiliated with MD once contract renewel for his column is due.

Here's to hoping that Dexter doesn't ruin his career by constantly spouting off at the mouth the way Priest did.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2007, 11:51:50 AM »
dexter has gotta be pissed
bad
i read him .. kinda mouthing off in flex that he wasnt gonna do the olympia anymore...
just the arnold.. he hoped to keep winning it....
that was not to be tonight..
i personally think he should have won...
but shit happens....
back to the drawing board

No Doubt! Hes def pissed, just like Levronie was so digusted all those years at the O. Dexter was on  point, just comes down to the judges preference... :-\