Author Topic: Vic Martinez, one of the various I.F.B.B. DRUG ADDICTS WINS....  (Read 4243 times)

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
How in the hell can you all RESPECT a man like this?

This dude SCREWED HUNDREDS of people over at the gym he owned in New York a couple years ago...HUNDREDS...maybe THOUSANDS....

This guy has been in PRISON FOR DRUGS.  Period.  He's on the chopping block AGAIN right now.  He's going to get his probation extended at a MINIMUM...and he might get MORE JAIL TIME.  For ANY of you idiots on here to worship a drug-addict like this is disgraceful.

Vic Martinez is living a LIE with ever step he takes and breath he makes.  God help him a few years from now.  He knows that he SHOULD be in PRISON for being the person that he is.  HOWEVER, the I.F.B.B. gives things called CHAMPIONSHIPS to men like him.

I.F.B.B., I hope you like what you've done to the health of America.  When I walk out of a gym in KNOXVILLE and see 2 FATASS pieces of SHIT eating fried CHICKEN at the tables of National Fitness, I wish you didn't exist.

May God Damn You.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: Vic Martinez, one of the various I.F.B.B. DRUG ADDICTS WINS....
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 07:52:31 PM »
"meltdown" may not cover it.  :-\

The Heckler

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 07:52:38 PM »

This dude SCREWED HUNDREDS of people over at the gym he owned in New York a couple years ago...HUNDREDS...maybe THOUSANDS....

This guy has been in PRISON FOR DRUGS.  Period.  He's on the chopping block AGAIN right now.  He's going to get his probation extended at a MINIMUM...and he might get MORE JAIL TIME.  For ANY of you idiots on here to worship a drug-addict like this is disgraceful.

Vic Martinez is living a LIE with ever step he takes and breath he makes.  God help him a few years from now.  He knows that he SHOULD be in PRISON for being the person that he is.  HOWEVER, the I.F.B.B. gives things called CHAMPIONSHIPS to men like him.

I.F.B.B., I hope you like what you've done to the health of America.  When I walk out of a gym in KNOXVILLE and see 2 FATASS pieces of SHIT eating fried CHICKEN at the tables of National Fitness, I wish you didn't exist.

May God Damn You.

::)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 07:55:08 PM »

May God Damn You.

hahaha

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 07:55:50 PM »
give vic a break,, his gym was shut down becuase of drug trafficing going through there,,he lost everything he had.. plus he was practically giving away memberships at that place, when the average gym in nyc is  charging 100$ a month at the minimum

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2007, 07:56:25 PM »

May God Damn You.
translation=i am a virgin,and cant jerk-off because i broke my hand hitting my dog in a fit of sexually fustrated rage

bench

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2007, 07:56:48 PM »
give vic a break,, his gym was shut down becuase of drug trafficing going through there,,he lost everything he had.. plus he was practically giving away memberships at that place, when the average gym in nyc is  charging 100$ a month at the minimum
then why was he taking membership money up until the last minute when he knew he was closing?

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2007, 07:59:14 PM »
then why was he taking membership money up until the last minute when he knew he was closing?

HGH is up pretty high right now in price and Balco upped his "advice"     ;D

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2007, 07:59:32 PM »

Ouch.

Well, look, it's a bodybuilding show. Character isn't the issue.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2007, 07:59:41 PM »

May God Damn You.

dude, the war on drugs is a bullshit game of resource manipulation used to provide a dual-credit system on wall street to stay afloat while at the same time providing the domestic infrastructure complex a variable amount of human capital (read: prisoners) to justify the govt grants they receive from their revolving door friends/coworkers in washington.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2007, 08:00:27 PM »
Ouch.

Well, look, it's a bodybuilding show. Character isn't the issue.
i would have cut him some slack if he hadn't taken money when he knew he was closing, that makes him a scumbag in my book.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2007, 08:02:56 PM »
dude, the war on drugs is a bullshit game of resource manipulation used to provide a dual-credit system on wall street to stay afloat while at the same time providing the domestic infrastructure complex a variable amount of human capital (read: prisoners) to justify the govt grants they receive from their revolving door friends/coworkers in washington.

so does this mean that Vic isn't the bad guy but the good guy for standing up to washington?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2007, 08:09:17 PM »
so does this mean that Vic isn't the bad guy but the good guy for standing up to washington?

vic was a non-violent drug offender, correct?

They're pursued more or less, based upon need to justify allocated budget dollars, availability of cells and upcoming completed new prisons, required adjustments to the free cash flow which the drug trade provides, and as tax analysis says how many of the macro collection of Vics will be worth more incarcerated than working in distribution.

The afghan drug output is at historical high levels today.  The influx of opium/heroin says that the scales must tip and health drug allowances must be tightened to accomodate for the smack hitting the shores.  So, they take down an Orlando base sending test to thousands.  After all, they need to keep the prisoner influx coming, and the extra men are needed for the heroin distribution for 2007.

You kids knew this, right?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2007, 08:09:54 PM »
Dude, why you singling out Vic as the drug user? YOu think the others arent? As cool as I think they look, we all know here that gear is the biggest reason they look like they do- its what Pro bodybuilding is. I cant even name one natural bodybuilder- not one.  ANyhow, just putting it all in perspective.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2007, 08:10:57 PM »

They're pursued more or less, based upon need to justify allocated budget dollars, availability of cells and upcoming completed new prisons, required adjustments to the free cash flow which the drug trade provides, and as tax analysis says how many of the macro collection of Vics will be worth more incarcerated than working in distribution.

The afghan drug output is at historical high levels today.  The influx of opium/heroin says that the scales must tip and health drug allowances must be tightened to accomodate for the smack hitting the shores.  So, they take down an Orlando base sending test to thousands.  After all, they need to keep the prisoner influx coming, and the extra men are needed for the heroin distribution for 2007.

You can be glad that BRUCE doesn't post here.  :)

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2007, 08:14:16 PM »

240 if i read you right it's all about supply and demand? Is that what your saying?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2007, 08:14:31 PM »

that's exactly what i thought . . .that victor martinez is the biggest player in bringing peace to the middle east.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2007, 08:15:09 PM »

he had no idea he was being watched,, he got arrested and went to jail,, maybee he had buisness partners that were in charge after that

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2007, 08:17:35 PM »
Well Vic's defense he is good friends with Valvelino.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2007, 08:17:46 PM »
You can be glad that BRUCE doesn't post here.  :)

He wouldn't understand it, and he'd call it crazy.
Eh, throughout history, "crazy" people are very often just aware of things before everyone else.
There were crazy people who said the earth was round, that we didn't revolve around the sun, etc.
History vindicated them.  

And on this drug issue, it's just a simpole matter of combining a utilitarian mindset to the global economic system plus understanding the FCF wall street needs, plus the fact you really do need to find a way to get the 40 to 60 million lazy illiterates in this country to contribute in some meaningful way.  having them sell drugs is that way, as they do the high risk legwork without workers comp and you can always jail them when their per capita productivity drops due to extrernal factors.  They're pwned mules who think they're getting away with something.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2007, 08:18:54 PM »
Give Martinez at least this much credit... he didn't bullshit about his life-issues when he was on PBW.

Compare that to retard Ferrigno saying he wouldn't talk about anything personal.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2007, 08:20:15 PM »
He wouldn't understand it, and he'd call it crazy.
Eh, throughout history, "crazy" people are very often just aware of things before everyone else.
There were crazy people who said the earth was round, that we didn't revolve around the sun, etc.
History vindicated them. 

And on this drug issue, it's just a simpole matter of combining a utilitarian mindset to the global economic system plus understanding the FCF wall street needs, plus the fact you really do need to find a way to get the 40 to 60 million lazy illiterates in this country to contribute in some meaningful way.  having them sell drugs is that way, as they do the high risk legwork without workers comp and you can always jail them when their per capita productivity drops due to extrernal factors.  They're pwned mules who think they're getting away with something.

I agree if the goverment truely wanted to end drug trafficking they could

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2007, 08:21:18 PM »

true but you gotta understand how the system works,, vic's gym was a front for the nyc drug trade -good place to do it, people going in and out. to catch the big guy you must first capture the small one. the little dealer selling weed and aas can lead you to the guy dealing the real shit and commiting the murders.. the nypd organized crime unit didnt spend over a year undercover in that place to find some steroids

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2007, 08:21:45 PM »
240 if i read you right it's all about supply and demand? Is that what your saying?

the US needs a way to get some value out of the 40 to 60 million lazy stupid people here.  
the US needs drug money to be laundered in its banks to keep our economy afloat.
the US needs 40 to 60 mil people to sell and use drugs and go to prison when that is the most financially viable option.

it's a nifty little operation which is completely voluntary, and lets society benefit from these skells who don't like rules.  They shoot at each other, buy, sell, stand in ten degree temps to sell, and live to be 35, so that our banks can function with both sides living on credit.  Plus it keeps the large logistical contractors happy.

It's life.  It's skillfully crafted large scale social engineering at its finest.  But luckily, if you follow the rules, it won't affect you.  If you dabble, you end up working for the man in one way or another.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2007, 08:23:46 PM »
Do you live in Knoxville? I go to UT.

Ownage any time you want it...email me at BigOrangeLunatic@aol.com.....