Author Topic: Diet and hair growth?  (Read 717 times)

Cerberus2k7

• Getbig II
Diet and hair growth?
« on: March 04, 2007, 11:52:45 AM »
Kinda noticed something weird.  Normally, I have to shave every day and if I don't, well...it gets really out of hand and makes me look all cave-manish.  Now, my diet is also pretty crappy in which I am patching up(Been doing this for about a week) so now it's like, 75% good food, then the rest junk food now instead of 80% junk food.  But i've noticed that my facial hair seems to have calmed down ever since I started drinking a ton of water, eating chicken, taking my supps again, etc... I haven't shaved in 3-4 days and it barely looks like I haven't shaved in under a day.  It's kinda weird... Sorry if this has been covered, but does anyone have any insight on if your diet really does effect this?

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
Re: Diet and hair growth?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 12:07:26 PM »
hmmm what was the junk food that you were eating most the time?  I swear my sex drive is UP when my diet is shit......

Cerberus2k7

• Getbig II
Re: Diet and hair growth?
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 02:17:04 PM »
For me, it used to be: Carls Jr.(GF works there. Discounts rock!) 2 times a day, diet soda pretty much all day.  Maybe one 8oz glass of water, and a lot of crap snacks.  Alcohol is very within moderation for me so I don't really need to change that.  It's like, maybe 6 bud lights a month.  But I would also eat at McDonalds all the time, just a lot of eating out at fast food and buying really crappy stuff.