Author Topic: review of ronnies new dvd  (Read 2942 times)

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
Re: review of ronnies new dvd
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2007, 05:25:40 PM »
Someone should ambush him with a tape measure and get a gut measurement.  It's gotta be 45 inches or more

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2007, 06:48:38 PM »
Another 6 hours of boring footage...I guess that is pretty Relentless.  Here's an idea, make a great hour film, otherwise call your video...cutting room floor.
Bodybuilding...extremely exciting people, doing exciting things..hhaha.  Gotta love it.
Zero talent, zero skill.  Just genetics, drugs, and food...haah
N

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2007, 12:22:17 AM »
its the exact same as cost of redemption.    he eats his meals at home, drives to black eyed peas or tgif's and lifts.    the video footage is greats.    the best job mits has done.   this time though he has a guy from the gym who also cuts hair bring his weights to him or loads the bars for him.   ronnie does nothing but lifts.

Christ man, I know you mean well and all, but you may as well strike off 'reviewer' from you list of possible careers. Tell us what weights he does or if there's anything in the video worth watching. If he's just going to go through the motions with some unimpressive weights like Jay does in his videos, then it's not going to be worth watching.

Tell us what the best weights he does on what exercises and how many reps. Also, tell us if there's footage outside the gym of him going out in public like Marcus does in Made in Germany.

mtwain

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2007, 01:30:25 AM »
I can't believe how much younger he looks with hair.

Though he's 42 and will compete at 43 age just doesn't seem like what it use to be. Randy Couture, who will be 44 years old in a few months, just recently reclaimed the HW title at the UFC. He bet a guy who was 30 years old, 6'8" and 265lbs. And MMA is a brutal high contact sport. Didn't Ed Corney peak at 45 years old and wasn't Dickerson in his mid 40s when he won the Mr. O?

I like both Ronnie and Jay but I'm pulling for Ronnie. If he wins it is something that will never be duplicated again. Plus, though Jay seems like a great guy, I just wish he had a little personality. Ronnie's a character and very likeable as long as you keep your white man opinions to yourself.

I wish all I had to do was lift. Look at trust fund babies like Paris Hilton. All they do is party. Ronnie put in his time.