Author Topic: BLOCKHEAD...YOU SHOULD RECONSIDER COMPETING AT THE ILLINOIS STATES  (Read 10480 times)

comebackkid

• Getbig II
  • Purple Posing Trunks are So Tough!
Blockhead, you know I like you, but seeing your pics at the Arnold....maybe you should sit this one out. 11 weeks out and there is no way you'll be able to stand next to me. Nothing about you resembled a guy dieting for a show. No sunken in lines on the face...still full with baby fat.

At the very minimum, stick with the Novice Division. Otherwise....don't get to exicted about May 19th. You're just not pretty enough to stand next to me.

Regard this as friendly advice. Its just not your time yet.

;)

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
Re: BLOCKHEAD...YOU SHOULD RECONSIDER COMPETING AT THE ILLINOIS STATES
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 09:13:23 PM »
Blockhead, you know I like you, but seeing your pics at the Arnold....maybe you should sit this one out. 11 weeks out and there is no way you'll be able to stand next to me. Nothing about you resembled a guy dieting for a show. No sunken in lines on the face...still full with baby fat.

At the very minimum, stick with the Novice Division. Otherwise....don't get to exicted about May 19th. You're just not pretty enough to stand next to me.

;)

dude i didnt even know it was him he dosent even look liek he works out all . hes fuckign pathetic

comebackkid

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 09:19:50 PM »
No, he's not pathetic. He's dedicated to the polifieration of bodybuilding locally.

He's just out of shape and FAT for a guy 11 weeks out.

I regard blockhead as a friend.

Derek, I don't think ill of you either. You seem like a standup guy...you just intentionally seek out negative attention by antagonizing the wanabees on the boards.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 09:22:57 PM »
I agree.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007, 11:12:47 PM »
Blockhead has a better chance at placing at the Nathans 2007 Hot dog eating contest

http://www.nathansfamous.com/nathans/contest/
Z

comebackkid

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 04:30:08 AM »
Blockhead has a better chance at placing at the Nathans 2007 Hot dog eating contest

http://www.nathansfamous.com/nathans/contest/

That was uncalled for! Blockhead IS a bodybuilder. Are you? Do you/Have you competed? Stop jumping on the bandwagon.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2007, 04:33:20 AM »
That was uncalled for! Blockhead IS a bodybuilder. Are you? Do you/Have you competed? Stop jumping on the bandwagon.

who cares if someone competes or not?  goodrum competed.  and that doesn't mean shit. 
F

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2007, 04:33:28 AM »

Bluto's got nothing to do with bodybuilding, but she's the resident expert on anything shaped hot dogs hahahahaha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2007, 05:28:24 AM »

He is? I thought he was into bowling, letting people use his shiny bald bowling head!
Z

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2007, 05:42:43 AM »

;)

He can easily win the eye-brow pressing contest

Here comes the money shot

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2007, 05:45:13 AM »
Is he using some kinda MAKE UP on those eye browes? that cant be natural!

Z

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2007, 07:19:03 AM »
throwing up a crip sign?
irongearco.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2007, 09:20:51 AM »
Da Blockhead is prepping for the 2007 NPC Illinois State Championships. He is currently at about 247lbs at 6' and around 9-10%BF. All abs are visible, mostly just carrying water. He is working with Palumbo, so you should figure that with 2006 Overall National Champ Desmond Miller, 2006 National runner-up Evan Centopani, and 2007 Ironman champ Toney Freeman, Dave MIGHT know what he's doing.

Da Block held his diet down tight during the ASC weekend. He refused to go to Waffle House with me and wouldn't eat nothin' but a grilled chicken without the roll at my favorite spot Wendy's. He brought his George Foreman grill to the hotel and was firing up the chicken breasts all weekend long. Da Block has plenty of muscle and once he tans and drops the water, he will look awesome.

He is also a fast becoming a known guru to several fitness and figure girls who mobbed him at the PRIDE NUTRITION booth.

Special "Team Da Block" Ed

BigNationRadio.com

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2007, 09:24:11 AM »
Da Blockhead is prepping for the 2007 NPC Illinois State Championships. He is currently at about 247lbs at 6' and around 9-10%BF. All abs are visible, mostly just carrying water. He is working with Palumbo, so you should figure that with 2006 Overall National Champ Desmond Miller, 2006 National runner-up Evan Centopani, and 2007 Ironman champ Toney Freeman, Dave MIGHT know what he's doing.

Da Block held his diet down tight during the ASC weekend. He refused to go to Waffle House with me and wouldn't eat nothin' but a grilled chicken without the roll at my favorite spot Wendy's. He brought his George Foreman grill to the hotel and was firing up the chicken breasts all weekend long. Da Block has plenty of muscle and once he tans and drops the water, he will look awesome.

He is also a fast becoming a known guru to several fitness and figure girls who mobbed him at the PRIDE NUTRITION booth.

When is Desmond making his first pro show????...The pix of him at the ASC made him look huge and he has some great conditioning when it comes contest time...I think he will do well with more mass....
You Can't Do It!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2007, 10:14:51 AM »

I'll be fine. Nevertheless if it's not Illinois in May then it's Wisconsin or Indiana a couple weeks later. I don't know yet.

You still never gave me your autograph from the TRIB, comebackkid! I still got the paper!

I stayed on my diet all weekend but I didn't train once. I just didn't have time. Honestly I was considering Rob/Darleens show in September. Way too many people want to 'work' with me for some upcomming shows and I'd rather make $$$ not to mention...if last weekend was as successful as I think I might not even be in town the 19th. I'll know for sure in about 2 weeks.

If you followed my story on here from last week...I almost 'went down'. All for what? A plastic/metal sword-trophy? So now I'm at a crossroads. I have soooo much more fun behind the scenes and working with people.

2 weeks! I'll let you know in 2 weeks!

If I may point out here...over the weekend I met Derek Anthony. He had to be one of the BEST interviews we did and he is one of the most easy going and funniest guys around. Great sense of humor and admirable ability to laugh at himself. If he projected what I witnessed THERE on here...he'd be a HIT on getbig.
?

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2007, 10:18:29 AM »
block will prove all the haters wrong look at how well all the squad approved body builders have done and the blockhead being squad approved is no exception he is coming make no mistake about it

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2007, 10:23:11 AM »
If I may point out here...over the weekend I met Derek Anthony. He had to be one of the BEST interviews we did and he is one of the most easy going and funniest guys around. Great sense of humor and admirable ability to laugh at himself. If he projected what I witnessed THERE on here...he'd be a HIT on getbig.

That's nice.

Here's what he had to say about you:
Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2007, 10:24:33 AM »
That's nice.

Here's what he had to say about you:
do you think you and derek are buddies

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2007, 10:25:55 AM »
Block will be fine.... he is a big dude and will be ready

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2007, 10:27:09 AM »
Block will be fine.... he is a big dude and will be ready
like i said benjamin squad approved baby thats all he needs
GAME OVA

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2007, 10:33:34 AM »
like i said benjamin squad approved baby thats all he needs
GAME OVA

Exactly Rude the "comebackkid" better bring it as well because Block will thats for sure

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2007, 10:34:43 AM »
I'll be fine. Nevertheless if it's not Illinois in May then it's Wisconsin or Indiana a couple weeks later. I don't know yet.

You still never gave me your autograph from the TRIB, comebackkid! I still got the paper!

I stayed on my diet all weekend but I didn't train once. I just didn't have time. Honestly I was considering Rob/Darleens show in September. Way too many people want to 'work' with me for some upcomming shows and I'd rather make $$$ not to mention...if last weekend was as successful as I think I might not even be in town the 19th. I'll know for sure in about 2 weeks.

If you followed my story on here from last week...I almost 'went down'. All for what? A plastic/metal sword-trophy? So now I'm at a crossroads. I have soooo much more fun behind the scenes and working with people.

2 weeks! I'll let you know in 2 weeks!

Block, Columbusdude talked A LOT of shit about Derek. Who was cooler to hang with, him or Derek?
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2007, 10:35:19 AM »
Block, Columbusdude talked A LOT of shit about Derek. Who was cooler to hang with, him or Derek?
i would have to go with derek

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2007, 10:35:45 AM »

THA BLOCK RULES!!
Get Big, or Die Trying

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2007, 10:38:10 AM »

this columbuskid is quite the little homo.....