Author Topic: Judging evidence without even looking at it  (Read 1042 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Judging evidence without even looking at it
« on: March 05, 2007, 10:38:41 AM »

just to let you know,, those 911 posters are photoshoped in there.. posters like that aren't allowed anywhere near a political rally

Yeah.  They do looked photo shopped. 

agreed. photo shopped

Here is video showing the pics they were doubting are definitely real:

Now for all the folks reading, these three getbig members criticized evidence they knew nothing about. 

This begs the question:  How credible are they when they criticize the OTHER 9/11 evidence?  We already know they will deny evidence when given several high quality pictures.  They all shit on it without doing any research. 

IMO, the next time you see something posted, don't just call bullshit.  Look at it yourself and do a little research.  We now clearly see that you 3 will criticize things you know nothing about.  I don't think anyone will put much stock in your opinions on future 9/11 evidence, as its obvious you will deny things you know nothing about.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Judging evidence without even looking at it
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 11:07:19 AM »
I thought we covered this... They're not photoshoped and the people who said they are, are wrong.  I dare anybody to go to a political event in Austin TX and make it through the event without seeing signs of Alex Jones.  It's not going to happen... Here check out this video, it proves the signs are real because the same sign, exactly the same actual sign is held up when William Kristol tried to speak in Austin.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/October2006/061006Kristol.htm 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 01:48:02 PM »
Is it just me, ...or did anyone else catch the fact Obama said "We fund both sides in the war on terror"

Anyone else catch that?
w

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 02:16:17 PM »
To be fair, BB is guilty of nothing more than saying that the pictures appeared to be doctored.  I don't believe he actually accused anyone of posting false images.

Thanks for posting this informaiton, 240.
Thread Killer

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 10:49:45 AM »
If you listen to Obama talk with out looking at him, he sounds just like Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson. I'll vote for him just to lay the Smackdown!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 10:53:30 AM »
To be fair, BB is guilty of nothing more than saying that the pictures appeared to be doctored.  I don't believe he actually accused anyone of posting false images.

Don't try and confuse people with the facts.   :)