Author Topic: Dr. 90210 TV show  (Read 7736 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Dr. 90210 TV show
« on: March 05, 2007, 04:11:46 PM »
This guy is a doctor that tells his female patients they "look hot" and sometimes does so when they are fully or partially nude.  Would you appreciate hearing that from your doctor or would it creep you out?

R

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
Re: Dr. 90210 TV show
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 04:46:41 PM »
Well, does do nice boob  jobs Stells
X

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 05:30:49 PM »
I think he'd be finding out how his Malpractice Insurance works real fast.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 07:33:51 PM »
This guy is a doctor that tells his female patients they "look hot" and sometimes does so when they are fully or partially nude.  Would you appreciate hearing that from your doctor or would it creep you out?

Kinda depends on if it's a male or female doctor, ...and if a speculum was at all present.  :-X

I will only say this, ...shortly after high school, I was rushed to the emergency room.
By the time I arrived, things seemed ok, but the young intern in emerge insisted I be examined ...for safety sake.
One look into his warm honey brown eyes, ...and his gorgeous face, ...I agreed... better safe than sorry.  :P

That was one of the most pleasant exams I've ever had.  ;D

3 months later I ran into him at McDonald's buying an ice cream cone. Our eyes met, ...and he blushed bright red.

4 yrs later, I discovered he had gone to University with my best friend's little sister... small world {giggle}

Unfortunately the guy now specializes in sports medicine {damn} I might have to take up wrestling or something
w

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 07:45:40 PM »
Jag: Just find out his specialty and go complain for a referral.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 09:07:56 PM »
Jag: Just find out his specialty and go complain for a referral.

His specialty is sports injuries. Unfortunately, ...even with a referral, I won't get the same kind of exam.  :'(
w

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2007, 10:05:59 PM »
I had a "bereavement" therapist that talked a lot about how i was a "big girl", "had nice boobs" and "should be getting along in life fairly well"...i don't see him anymore.

Lisa

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 05:08:03 AM »
I never met an honest quack.

PB

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 06:40:07 AM »
I had a "bereavement" therapist that talked a lot about how i was a "big girl", "had nice boobs" and "should be getting along in life fairly well"...i don't see him anymore.

Lisa

Sounds like you came to me for counseling, did I mention you have a great ass too?

;D I kid I kid!!
X

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 07:01:52 AM »

Yeah but considering the fact that he is in LA and everyone out there is so worried about how they look becuase they need to fit into the LA mindset and mold that by him saying she looks hot, is just a mechanism for the patient to feel better about themselves.  Not saying it exactly appropriate but over there it is.  Not trying to offend anyone but every person i have met from LA is fake as shit and needs to hear that they are hot or perfect. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2007, 05:49:00 PM »
Objectively speaking, it all depends on the situation and his bedside manner. No pun intended.

I can be told "You're hot" by 2 different people, and from the 1st person, it's a compliment.
From the 2nd, it just makes my skin crawl. It all depends on the context and connotation.

True story:

Years ago i worked on a Canadian/Italian co-production. One of the stars was my girlfriends father.
I had to shove my boobies in his face in an effort to "entice" & "distract" him. It was sooo awkward.
Had it been someone else in his role, ...it wouldn't have been a problem, ...might have even been fun  :D
I found it uncomfortable because I was friends with his daughter, ...had previously worked with his wife,
...and I saw him as a father figure, ...plus he was enjoying the scene a little too much.  ;D

I once had a doctor playfully swat me on my bare tush.
Given the situation, it was neither an issue, nor did I consider it unprofessional.
In other circumstances, with another doctor, I might have taken objection.
w

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2007, 07:00:09 PM »
a GUY has to be able to feel that stuff out. If in doubt I  test a little- and back off.
It your playfull and not all full of yourself Ive never seen it offend.

The acting thing is a unusual job. Thats way out of the ordinary for most people.
It sounded uncomfortable. A lot of guys just cant take a cue (no pun intended)
in real life or acting?  Interesting to hear more about film.

A real life Doctor that's a REAL person is good. Alittle humor in the office there doesn't hurt my feelings.
 I hate being a specimen, subject etc.
The American Medical Industry has a long way to go in that regard.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2007, 08:29:27 PM »
a GUY has to be able to feel that stuff out. If in doubt I  test a little- and back off.
It your playfull and not all full of yourself Ive never seen it offend.

The acting thing is a unusual job. Thats way out of the ordinary for most people.
It sounded uncomfortable. A lot of guys just cant take a cue (no pun intended)
in real life or acting?  Interesting to hear more about film.

Sometimes while filming, some guys would take it too far, and cross the line into unprofessional behaviour.

When doing difficult scenes, Michael Caine had a way around that. Before filming the scene, he would apologize to the actress up front. He would say:

"Please forgive me in the event I get an erection, ...and please forgive me if I don't"  ;D

A real life Doctor that's a REAL person is good. Alittle humor in the office there doesn't hurt my feelings.
 I hate being a specimen, subject etc.
The American Medical Industry has a long way to go in that regard.

This doc had a fabulous bedside manner. He always warmed up his hands and his instruments before hand,
...and he always made sure the KY was properly & thoroughly rubbed in before proceeding. {sigh}  :P

I just couldn't help but to leave with a smile on your face.  ;D
w

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2007, 08:52:02 PM »
Jag:THATS all so FUNNY!
Actings got to be a trip. I'd think those guys (Pro's at least) would be considerate. You have to deal w/ a working relation in the future & your Reputation.  God, if a guy like that isn't experienced enough to not behave like a street dog... I just don't know.  Dudes that are all so High School boy stupid don't seem like woman dish.  IF I'm talking w/ a girl, an she's  REALY HOT- I wont even look at her body. Just right in her eyes. After a bit they get, uncomfortable. They're so used to men SLOBBERING. Then right when I can tell  they're  wondering WTF (I looked just enough at 1st to let em know I'm NOT gay)
THey will practically ASK if you think they're attractive, it makes pretty girls insecure.
"Oh", matter of factly, "of course your a beautiful woman, but thats not all I'm interested in."
If a guy can totally ignore their beauty, and just talk to them, that  freaks attractive women out. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2007, 09:44:40 PM »
Jag:THATS all so FUNNY!
Actings got to be a trip. I'd think those guys (Pro's at least) would be considerate. You have to deal w/ a working relation in the future & your Reputation.  God, if a guy like that isn't experienced enough to not behave like a street dog... I just don't know.  Dudes that are all so High School boy stupid don't seem like woman dish.  IF I'm talking w/ a girl, an she's  REALY HOT- I wont even look at her body. Just right in her eyes. After a bit they get, uncomfortable. They're so used to men SLOBBERING. Then right when I can tell  they're  wondering WTF (I looked just enough at 1st to let em know I'm NOT gay)
THey will practically ASK if you think they're attractive, it makes pretty girls insecure.
"Oh", matter of factly, "of course your a beautiful woman, but thats not all I'm interested in."
If a guy can totally ignore their beauty, and just talk to them, that  freaks attractive women out. 

It doesn't freak us out, ...it makes us want you!  ;D

Professionals are great to work with, they're very considerate, and will get through a scene without even the slightest indication there's any discomfort. I once did a scene with Eugene Levy that I didn't give 2 thoughts about. A year later, we were both sitting around the set talking with Chris Rock during a camera reload, and the scene with Eugene came up. Later I overheard Eugene whisper to Chris what a difficult scene it was for him to film. I had to think about it for a minute, then I almost burst into laughter realizing WHY Eugene found it such a difficult scene. He certainly handled it like the pro that he is, and it didn't even occur to me the potential consequences as we were shooting. HA! That was how professional he was. All I was thinking about was camera angles etc., when there was soo much more that could have entered into it. If I had been working with someone unprofessional, I probably would have been made aware of the consequences during the shoot.  :-\  Working with the pros is a piece of cake.  :)

It's working with the unprofessional ones that are the problem.
On a film set, the problem is some guys really get into it, ...and they don't stop once the camera's stop rolling.

The problem usually comes up when it's cops & hookers. There's just something that comes over the guys playing cops they seem to think they have the right to leer, cat call, and make rude disgusting commentary about your anatomy in ways that in any other environment would get them immediately fired for sexual harrassment. It's extremely demeaning, and often doesn't stop when the camera stops rolling. It's a bit of a catch 22 situation. Sometime the problem can be dealt with with a simple robe. They're often made available when shooting on location. Production is cognizant that it can be a problem with us stopping traffic, and having passers-by honking and shouting rude comments so they often provide robes, (actually, we usually have to request them from wardrobe) ...but inside the studio, they often forget we're still subject to this, ...and it can be a real problem when coming from senior members of the crew.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2007, 10:01:22 PM »
A perfect example of professionalism vs. unprofessionalism on the set, was in working with 2 different directors who shall remain unnamed

Director 1: Upon seeing me emerge from the wardrobe trailer in costume, stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes popped out of his head. He looked me up & down, and made a comment about my appearance which was meant as a compliment. I was not impressed.

Director 2: Upon seeing me emerge from the wardobe trailer, in costume, stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes popped out of his head. He looked me up & down, and immediately directed wardrobe to provide me with a robe to cover up with in between shots. Then he turned around, let out his breath, and tried to pick up where he had left off with the crew, ...but had completely lost his train of thought. I was flattered.   :D
w

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2007, 10:01:58 PM »
and they don't stop once the camera's stop rolling :D!
Your a trip Jag.

I just shoot film, I allways like to see the little bits of behind the scenes stuff in photo shoots.
Like Victoria's or Sports Illustrated. a small army of support. Lighting, angles,reflectors.
Do You ever have to do those sunrise shoots in the COLD? Tough Biz being Lens fodder I'm sure.
I allways cry when I see people ruin some girls pics with the simplest amateur mistakes.
So much is illusion. Moving film has to be even lots trickier.
Reasonably nice shape & hair & makeup & clothing, then put your trust in the camercrew.
Oh God, remember lines. That'd put me out of the biz. I'd freeze up.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2007, 10:17:57 PM »
and they don't stop once the camera's stop rolling :D!
Your a trip Jag.

I just shoot film, I allways like to see the little bits of behind the scenes stuff in photo shoots.
Like Victoria's or Sports Illustrated. a small army of support. Lighting, angles,reflectors.
Do You ever have to do those sunrise shoots in the COLD? Tough Biz being Lens fodder I'm sure.
I allways cry when I see people ruin some girls pics with the simplest amateur mistakes.
So much is illusion. Moving film has to be even lots trickier.
Reasonably nice shape & hair & makeup & clothing, then put your trust in the camercrew.
Oh God, remember lines. That'd put me out of the biz. I'd freeze up.

Remembering lines isn't so difficult. Scenes are shot in such small snippets at a time, there's rarely a mountain of info to remember, ...and if you forget, you can always improvise and just carry on. They can always edit around it. Film shoots are a bit trickier than still photo shoots, with an even bigger support army.

Yep, I've done those early morning, all day, and night shoots.

I've even done winter for summer. I once did an absolute hell shoot. Exteriors in the middle of winter, that was supposed to be Cali in the summer. The earth's axis shifts, and Cali is plunged into an ice age.

Needless to say, ...we were dressed for Cali in the summertime, but were in the middle of an actual Cdn winter.

On hell shoots, sometimes the sweetest words you can hear next to "It's a wrap" is "The Gate is clean"  :D
w

Alex23

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2007, 10:18:16 PM »
Gay bash me and shit but Robert Rey is very charming and would be flattered being a women and being called hot by a guy who makes people hot when obviously they aren't 8)

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2007, 05:08:09 AM »
A perfect example of professionalism vs. unprofessionalism on the set, was in working with 2 different directors who shall remain unnamed

Director 1: Upon seeing me emerge from the wardrobe trailer in costume, stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes popped out of his head. He looked me up & down, and made a comment about my appearance which was meant as a compliment. I was not impressed.

Director 2: Upon seeing me emerge from the wardobe trailer, in costume, stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes popped out of his head. He looked me up & down, and immediately directed wardrobe to provide me with a robe to cover up with in between shots. Then he turned around, let out his breath, and tried to pick up where he had left off with the crew, ...but had completely lost his train of thought. I was flattered.   :D

You wouldnt have any photos of this outfit would you Jag?
X

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2007, 12:54:33 PM »
You wouldnt have any photos of this outfit would you Jag?

As a matter of fact I do, ...but it will cost you $2,500.oo per day (based on an 8 hr day ...or part thereof)
to see me in it.  :D
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2007, 01:07:12 PM »
Would you prefer he call them ugly? Jeez some people are overly sensitive!

Guy's just trying to make them feel comfortable and happy to fork over the money. Also, he might be checking out their response to see if they have other mental issues. I wouldn't trust his judgement in that area considering how huge of a nutcase his wife is.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 06:52:03 AM »
As a matter of fact I do, ...but it will cost you $2,500.oo per day (based on an 8 hr day ...or part thereof)
to see me in it.  :D

I just emptied my pockets, I have $2.27, a used bogey rag, pocket knife and a lint ball. Can you work with me a little?
X

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2007, 08:10:12 AM »
I just emptied my pockets, I have $2.27, a used bogey rag, pocket knife and a lint ball. Can you work with me a little?

Ok, I'll work with you. Go to your local video rental place and grab a copy of "Melanie Darrow"
I can't guarantee the footage didn't land on the cutting room floor, ...but they shot enough to be relatively sure.
It either made the MOW... or it's on some private reel somewhere. It was shot in an unheated warehouse in the middle of winter, and despite the cotton balls I placed over my nipples, ...I still think I was pointing rather rudely.  :-\

ps - If you do find a copy of it, ...you might have to re-use your bogey rag.  :P
w

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2007, 09:45:58 AM »
Ok, I'll work with you. Go to your local video rental place and grab a copy of "Melanie Darrow"
I can't guarantee the footage didn't land on the cutting room floor, ...but they shot enough to be relatively sure.
It either made the MOW... or it's on some private reel somewhere. It was shot in an unheated warehouse in the middle of winter, and despite the cotton balls I placed over my nipples, ...I still think I was pointing rather rudely.  :-\

ps - If you do find a copy of it, ...you might have to re-use your bogey rag.  :P

Hoooooowaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Jag, im off to family video as we speak! ;)
X