Author Topic: Derek Anthony showed the wannabes.  (Read 7250 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony showed the wannabes.
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2007, 04:10:44 AM »
its only the internet

it cracks me up that everyone takes this shit seriously
T

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2007, 05:24:21 AM »
I hate to agree with that crazy old coot 'Basille', let alone DA, but they are right. Despite all the smack talk NO ONE had the balls to confront DA about his g4p, bad ass attitude, wig, synthol, etc etc. I'm very disappointed in the getbig contingent that went to the Arnold.

I can't believe i'm saying this, but maybe that delusional tard Adonis would have been better entertainment.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2007, 06:03:37 AM »
Basile, if you got messages like these below....

COME TO NY UGLY BOY AND ILL WOOP YOUR ASS AND NO RULES LETS DO THIS STREET STYLE. NO BOXING NO RULES SO I CAN CHOKE YOU THE FUCK OUT LOOK ABOVE YOU SPIT ON YOU TEHN PISS ON YOU WHILE YOUR UNCONSCIOUS YOU PEICE OF SHIT ! I WONT EVEN GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT YOU LOOSER ! YOUR BUILD IS PURE SHIT DO YOU EVEN WORK OUT AT ALL. I ACTAULLY FEEL BAD FOR YOU ARE YOU LIKE HANDICAP OR MENTALLY RETARDED? I THINK YOU NEED HELP IF YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME IN A FIGHT. DUDE I BEEN FIGHTING MY WHOLE LIFE. IM IM A BLACK BELT IN KARATE.I BOX, I TAKE JIU JITSU . YOU WIL LGET DESTROYED !!! I WARN YOU NOW

ill fly to your fuckign show you dumb porch monkey ! you post false pics ill be the racist mother fucker on earth you bitch your a fuckign joke . yo uhave no build how old are you 40? your ugly as shit!! keep being jealous you fuckign homo. ill get you ! ill hunt you down and ill make you beg for mercy you fucking peice of shit. go pick some cotton

you stupid asshole ugly ass no bbuil porch monkey. i get paid per shoot, and i get tens of thousands of dollars worth of exsposure. plus imake 90 k a year. i made a lot of $ off of being the jetufel spokesperson you fool! keep trying to get something on me i work for no one i make my own $$ personal trainer,dietican,modeling gigs

;D
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2007, 06:36:41 AM »
Well, Melvin, you went on MD and challenged Derek and pissed him off. Is it any wonder he gave you better than you gave him? Is that why you stayed away from the Arnold Classic?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2007, 06:37:50 AM »
Well, Melvin, you went on MD and challenged Derek and pissed him off. Is it any wonder he gave you better than you gave him? Is that why you stayed away from the Arnold Classic?

you are an old gay out of shape schmoe...... hope this helps

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2007, 07:23:31 AM »
I hate to agree with that crazy old coot 'Basille', let alone DA, but they are right. Despite all the smack talk NO ONE had the balls to confront DA about his g4p, bad ass attitude, wig, synthol, etc etc. I'm very disappointed in the getbig contingent that went to the Arnold.

I can't believe i'm saying this, but maybe that delusional tard Adonis would have been better entertainment.
who's "no one"?.......these guys act like the whole fucking board went ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2007, 07:25:36 AM »
I have seen the lads stirring DA and his anger about it all. This happened on this forum and over at MD. Reminded me of how some dogs react to tormenting. They bite!

Well, DavidPaul and other Getbig heroes had an opportunity to speak their minds to DA at the contest on the weekend. What happened? Bugger all. DA comes out the winner and DP is just another big mouth wannabe on Getbig.

I guess DA in real life looks big and strong. Add the potential to break noses and I can understand why the Getbig heroes preferred to leave that mad dog alone. There was DA among a bevy of Sheilas having a good time. The loud mouths were nowhere to be heard.

My vote is for DA who proved to be a man among the weeds here. All the postering in the world does not compensate for the lack of any fortitude. DA 100 points, DP and other wimps -100!

the only thing Derek teaches is women how to give their husbands and boyfriends better blowjobs.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2007, 07:25:47 AM »

Plus the "onus" was on Derek not the few people from getbig...
K

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2007, 07:30:51 AM »

exactly ssbg...i had to go to la and i was too mad i wasnt able to go out to columbus...but dude is acting like all of getbig went and bitched up....Teh mal dosent bitch.

Basile...you are a homo....a schlong swinging homo...

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2007, 07:36:52 AM »

exactly... derek should of hunted the people down in the building who insulted his dead gramps... he didnt  ::)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2007, 07:40:33 AM »
exactly... derek should of hunted the people down in the building who insulted his dead gramps... he didnt  ::)

He could of paged them....
K

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2007, 07:40:47 AM »
No it wasn't . How was he supposed to know who they were, dumbass. These clowns fly or drive all the way to Ohio, walk by his booth at the expo, and are too chickenshit to confront him?
David Paul is a punk-ass bitch.
!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2007, 07:41:09 AM »
exactly ssbg...i had to go to la and i was too mad i wasnt able to go out to columbus...but dude is acting like all of getbig went and bitched up....Teh mal dosent bitch.

Basile...you are a homo....a schlong swinging homo...
you know when i heard Columbus was going, i was like fuck! this fat crater face gimp is gonna make us look bad, but our boy DP was there, and DA pussed out, so it made me feel a little better ;D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2007, 07:42:18 AM »
No it wasn't . How was he supposed to know who they were, dumbass. These clowns fly or drive all the way to Ohio, walk by his booth at the expo, and are too chickenshit to confront him?
David Paul is a punk-ass bitch.

He could of paged them....
K

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2007, 08:13:18 AM »
Thats not the point. Blockhead and Dp are two of the mouthiest fuckers on here, and from what i gather Blockhead wimped out and basically sucked the shit from DA's mouldy little cock, whilst Dp mumbled something about his niiggas or whatever. THEY were the ones phoning DA and leaving abusive messages etc, yet when it came to the crunch they pussied out. Yes, DA also pussied out because he didn't follow through on his threats - so basically they're all as bad as each other.

Even if everyone from getbig went, theres only a 'hardcore' of people that talk smack on the internet. Most of us are to mature for that kind of nonsense. Anyone that challenges someone to a fight on a message board is a borderline retard.

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2007, 08:20:02 AM »
basile is derek !
or he is sucking his cock ...............which one is it ?
CENSORED BY RON !

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2007, 08:23:01 AM »
ALL BIG PUSSY'S
CENSORED BY RON !

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2007, 08:25:30 AM »
WHO is DA going to beat up??
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2007, 08:29:09 AM »
WHO is DA going to beat up??
the guy in my av.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2007, 08:30:46 AM »
the guy in my av.

hahaha is that him???? can you post it bigger ssbg?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2007, 08:32:19 AM »

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2007, 08:33:26 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA he must be living the lifestyle

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2007, 09:06:00 AM »
I respect the gains anyone makes on his physique. Sure, I don't go for artificial enhancement but one look at Derek tells me the guy has paid his dues. So what if he gets pissed off at those who knock him and his lifestyle. That means very little to me. I try not to judge people on the net. If someone has big arms they have done a lot of training. For every success story like Derek Anthony there are about 50 wannabes here at Getbig who have achieved very little and are terrified if anyone posts a photo of what they really look like. There is something totally not right about nobodies throwing stones at the big guys.

Sure some guys excel at stirring the crap out of some guys. That shit isn't funny when it goes on for ages and is just stirring. DA and anyone else is rightly peeved for that kind of treatment. He seems to react more than most but that doesn't detract from his physique. Those who threw the most crap stayed clear of him at the Arnold. What is that but caution? DA scores big points for manhood there while the others crawled away with their tails between their legs.

What are you talkin about? da scores big points for manhood? doing what? throwing up a middlefinger, yeah real manly.  And if derek feels insulted, then he should step up to that guy. not the other way around. old man

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2007, 09:11:50 AM »
Ok derek you want trouble you got it. Whats the next expo you re gonna be?  Ill come down there with my brother Earl, he is going to film the interview i give you. Im going to humiliate you to the ground ""'BORAT TYPE OF INTERVIEW''' and then im going to put it all over the net, its gonna be a pure ownage. You re gonna get so pissed man, only thing you can do then is to throw a few punches.  Well im 240 pounds and ill kick your ass, you aint shit.  mark my words brotha, this is going to be a ownage of the century. 

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2007, 09:25:00 AM »
Ok derek you want trouble you got it. Whats the next expo you re gonna be?  Ill come down there with my brother Earl, he is going to film the interview i give you. Im going to humiliate you to the ground ""'BORAT TYPE OF INTERVIEW''' and then im going to put it all over the net, its gonna be a pure ownage. You re gonna get so pissed man, only thing you can do then is to throw a few punches.  Well im 240 pounds and ill kick your ass, you aint shit.  mark my words brotha, this is going to be a ownage of the century. 
fuck not another colombus82 ::)