Author Topic: RICHARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 12721 times)

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
Re: RICHARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2007, 11:28:46 AM »
Richard, I've paid close attention to this issue and have read all the posts and am now concluding that you love cock, period.

No Kiwiol, actually I love PUSSY...as any moron/idiot can see for the hundreds of my posted pics. of beautiful girls/women (a.k.a. FEMALES) over nearly 3 years posting on these boards (e.g. merely look at my post history, you druggie dumbfuck!).

But CLEARLY, YOU and the rest of your SquadSUCKER (what an appropriate name!!) Gang members love MALE dicks/cock, INSTEAD!!

By the way, Dballn has PM'ed me and wants to eagerly join the Squadsucker Gang!   So, as a mod. Kiwiol (and a dick-sucking Squadsucker Gang member, too!), please tell Dballn how many Squadsucker members he has to give blow-jobs to, so he can also join up!?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2007, 03:17:47 PM »
No Kiwiol, actually I love PUSSY...as any moron/idiot can see for the hundreds of my posted pics. of beautiful girls/women (a.k.a. FEMALES) over nearly 3 years posting on these boards (e.g. merely look at my post history, you druggie dumbfuck!).

But CLEARLY, YOU and the rest of your SquadSUCKER (what an appropriate name!!) Gang members love MALE dicks/cock, INSTEAD!!

By the way, Dballn has PM'ed me and wants to eagerly join the Squadsucker Gang!   So, as a mod. Kiwiol (and a dick-sucking Squadsucker Gang member, too!), please tell Dballn how many Squadsucker members he has to give blow-jobs to, so he can also join up!?

Seriously If you say that I have ever sent you a PM with me stating I wanted to Join the Squad Post it bitch!!!!, I've got a copy of every PM I sent ya.  I am 1000% wrecking crew mothafucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are just so pissed that I exposed you, and you can do nothing other than post recycled posts of lifts that you claim.  They aren't documented, you don't even have a recent pic.  You are the biggest schmoe gimmick on getbig.  Go out and hang yourself. 

Your lifts are fake and it kills you, you say I'm challenging you to a bump bench. When was that, go through every one of my posts.  I said bench press you fucktard. 

Post a fucking recent pic, or are you to much of a Vagina to do that?

Until then enjoy living behind your gimmick.........
\

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2007, 04:18:19 PM »
Seriously If you say that I have ever sent you a PM with me stating I wanted to Join the Squad Post it bitch!!!!, I've got a copy of every PM I sent ya.  I am 1000% wrecking crew mothafucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are just so pissed that I exposed you, and you can do nothing other than post recycled posts of lifts that you claim.  They aren't documented, you don't even have a recent pic.  You are the biggest schmoe gimmick on getbig.  Go out and hang yourself. 

Your lifts are fake and it kills you, you say I'm challenging you to a bump bench. When was that, go through every one of my posts.  I said bench press you fucktard. 

Post a fucking recent pic, or are you to much of a Vagina to do that?

Until then enjoy living behind your gimmick.........

Awww...methinks the druggie, psychotic, BB and rec. drug brain-damaged Dianabol Dballn is having an official Getbig "meltdown"!!

Again, all you can do EVER do you weak, chickenshit, teenage demented, druggie is STRICTLY never-ending INTERNET BULLSHIT!

Now, why don't you lie on your WEAK back and bounce some more weights off of your chest...oh, and be sure to wear your "bench-bump" shirt!?

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2007, 04:41:46 PM »
Richard, what year was that picture taken? That's all I'm asking.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2007, 06:27:23 PM »
Richard, what year was that picture taken? That's all I'm asking.

Hey, Count, I really appreciate you starting this thread (wow, dedicated "solely to me") because you obviously "really like me" and "really admired" my small accomplishments in the area of national competitive Olympic weightlifting!  You know, winning national and state weightlifting titles and setting national records when I was a mere, skinny, 185 lb., ALL-NATURAL, child/teenager!

Of course now, you don't even know if the posed/posted pictures you and Dballn keep referring to over-and-over-again are even of me at all, do you!??   Forget when they were taken!   You know, like the one of the muscular-looking guy (Havenbull) posted on another thread where he stated that was what he actually looked like...i.e. who knows if he is telling the truth, as well!??

HOWEVER, it real, real, hard to deny the ABSOLUTE VALIDITY of the following photographic/magazine/newspaper-article stark evidence which all correlates and the fellow described in the pics. below (namely Richard Schmidt) has exactly the same middle and last name that I have used as part of my Getbig e-mail address for the last 3 long years.   Once again, I will jump through the hoops......

Here is a photo of ME squat-cleaning 340 lbs. at an all-natural bwt. of ONLY 185 lbs. (lifting 13 lbs. light in the 198 lb. weight class) at ONLY 19 years of age at the Tennessee State Olympic Weightlifting Championships held on December 5, 1959, at the Frye Institute in Chattanooga, TN.

Here is another  photo of ME successfully jerking the very same 340 lb. weight!  This lift broke MY existing teen-age national record of 315 lbs. (set on June 20, '59 in York, PA-REF.: the October '59 issue of Strength and Health magazine, Weightlifting News section, pages 10-11) by a full 25 lbs.!...

Now, here is the contest report of that SAME 12/5/59 Tennessee State Championships, VERIFYING THE EXACT SAME 340 lb. Clean and Jerk lift and MY name (as the same), i.e.: Richard Schmidt...

Next, here is the cover of the Strength and Health mag. (June, 1960) in which the above contest report appeared on page 62 of the mags.' Weightlifting News section...

Finally, here is an article in the January 3, 1960, local Chattanooga, TN, newspaper highlighting and VERIFYING my above claimed 340 lb. C&J lift AND claimed 198 lb. class teen-age national Olympic weightlifting champion for 1959...

Arguably, NOTHING on Getbig's forums has EVER been documented/verified more accurately/thoroughly than the above ALL- MATCHING/CORROBORATING information!?

Now Count, AGAIN, I Clean-and-Jerked a FULL 155 lbs. over my 185 lb. bodyweight as a skinny, ALL-NATURAL (uhhh...no BB drugs/steroids available to the typical Olympic weightlifter and BBer in 1959, FOR SURE!), mere, teenage BOY Olympic weightlifter...wearing ONLY a single-ply 4-in. wide lifting belt.

You say you want more pictures of me...huh!??  Well, when you, Dballn, and anyone else of the "Squad Gangsters" can match my VERIFIED feat of athletic strength (i.e. also Clean and Jerk a full 155 lbs. over your verified bwt,, too, in an official Olympic weightlifting contest) I will "happily" provide the pictures you keep asking for!   

And again, you will have the ADDED advantages of all of the CHEATING/ARTIFICIAL aids of BB drugs, and multi-ply support clothing, to help you out...and give you a VERY UNFAIR advantage!! 

I'M WAITING!!??

(Thanks Count...I am having SO MUCH FUN!)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2007, 06:45:06 PM »
Richard, if you are not going to answer the question, don't bother posting.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2007, 07:30:38 PM »
HAHAHA Richard, you must suck real bad at life to come onto Getbig and meltdown all over the place. Every post you make is about something you did 50 years ago, again.....

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2007, 07:35:11 PM »
As we all know Richard 2004 claims to be the next Jack Lalane.  He is supposed to be some 70 year old who lived his life looking in the rearview mirror, thinking about what could have been.  When we asked him to verify some lifts he scanned some images of a Richard Schmidt as it appeared they could have been him.  However when we asked him to post a current pic holding a recent newspaper magazine or etc.  he just avoided the challenge and resorted back to his 15 year old mentality.

Did some research on Mr. Schmidt today, not the one on this board as he would'nt give me his middle initial and year of birth so I researched the lifter he posted as him. Here are my findings:

Richard H. Schmidt
March 3, 2004

Richard H. Schmidt, professor emeritus of psychology at Western Michigan University, died Feb. 7 in Sun City West, Ariz. He was 67.

Schmidt joined the WMU faculty in 1955 after serving as an instructor at Oklahoma State University and as acting head of the psychology department at Gustavus Adolphus College. He was also a psychology advisor at Fort Hayes State College. He was a certified consulting psychologist in Michigan and a member of the American and Michigan Psychological Associations. As director of professional experiences in WMU's psychology department and Graduate College, he was instrumental in setting up a system of control and supervision for internship programs. He retired in 1979 with 23 years service to WMU.

During World War II, Schmidt served as a personnel consultant in the Army Specialized Training Program. Following the war, he earned bachelor's, master's and Doctor of Education degrees from Oklahoma State.

Schmidt is survived by his wife of 59 years. Memorials may be made to support a scholarship endowment created by Schmidt through the Crown of Life Lutheran Church, 13131 Spanish Garden Dr., Sun City West, AZ 85375.

So If I'm lying Richard2004 - go ahead and post a current pic.  It should look just like the one you said was current and everyone called BS saying it was a pic from the 70's.  I know your prolly upset, for all I know that guy could have been your dad.  Posting someone elses accomplishments as your own is low.

You have zero cred on this board except for the fact that everyone knows that you are a scmoe and now a liar.

Hahahahaahahahahahahhaha ah....my favorite "DUMB-ASS OF THE MILENNIUM GETBIG POST"!!!

This is how that druggie, brain-damaged, teenager, Dballn (obviously, a HS dropout!!) does "research" ( ???)!!

This is supposed to be ME!???   Uhhh..."the rumors of my death have been GREATLY exaggerated"!!

Let's see now, I was CLEARLY 19 yrs.of age in 1959!   But, according to druggie, brain-damaged, Dballn, I...

(1) served in World War II at the age of 4-5 !??

(2) married 59 yrs. ago at the age of 7-8 !??

(3) joined the WMU faculty when I was only 15 (duhhh...I was a "child prodigy")!??

BEWARE you youngsters out there reading this!!!  This is what damage the BB drugs (and probably rec. drugs, too!) can do to DESTROY the mind's reasoning/logic/thinking abilities!!!

LOOK OUT kiddies, so that you don't end up in your mere teens like druggie, demented, Dballn!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2007, 07:40:04 PM »
He just doesn't seem to understand that it's not just us here at getbig, but pretty much the ENTIRE world that doesn't give a shit what someone did almost 50 years ago.

They care about what you did lately... That's it.

No one gives a damn a what someone did in 1960. Since then, we've had the fall of the USSR, put a man on the moon, and witnessed some of the greatest achievements in science.

No on care what someone lifted yesterday much less 47 years ago.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2007, 07:42:25 PM »
Hahahahaahahahahahahhahaah....my favorite "DUMB-ASS OF THE MILENNIUM GETBIG POST"!!!

BEWARE you youngsters out there reading this!!!  This is what damage the BB drugs (and probably rec. drugs, too!) can do to DESTROY the mind's reasoning/logic/thinking abilities!!!

LOOK OUT kiddies, so that you don't end up in your mere teens like druggie, demented, Dballn!!

Beware kiddies, this is what happens when you're a senile old man who craps in his pants and dreams of days when he could get more than three drops of pee to come out at a time.

I swear, I know I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's very difficult to do with this one... Retardation knows no age limits.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2007, 08:01:44 PM »
He just doesn't seem to understand that it's not just us here at getbig, but pretty much the ENTIRE world that doesn't give a shit what someone did almost 50 years ago.

They care about what you did lately... That's it.

No one gives a damn a what someone did in 1960. Since then, we've had the fall of the USSR, put a man on the moon, and witnessed some of the greatest achievements in science.

No on care what someone lifted yesterday much less 47 years ago.

BUT tu, SERIOUSLY, anyone who REALLY knows and loves the sports/disciplines of powerlifting, bodybuilding, Olympic weightlifting actually DOES CARE ABOUT and ADMIRES the feats of IRON MEN of the PAST like Sandow, Cyr, Hermann Goerner, Henry Steinborn, John Davis, Paul Anderson, Vasilly Aleexev, John Grimek, Arnold, Sergio Oliva, Norbert Schemansky, Tommy Kono, etc...

Now, I don't EVEN BEGIN to have my miniscule accomplishments in w-l spoken in the same breath as these true immortals of the Iron Game!  But, at least, I've PROVED that I have trained hard, accomplished something, and have built a well above-average body for a mere "average joe" weight-trainer...that's all!

And, at least I know and can truly appreciate these true legends of the iron game!   I'm not just some druggie, internet, teenage troll, who obviously doesn't know "shit-from-shinola" about the Iron Game and weight-training!

I mean tu, if you are lucky...you, too, will get old someday, and your great glory "best lifting days" will also pass into history...but, be like me and NEVER stop training!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2007, 08:05:43 PM »
BUT tu, SERIOUSLY, anyone who REALLY knows and loves the sports/disciplines of powerlifting, bodybuilding, Olympic weightlifting actually DOES CARE ABOUT and ADMIRES the feats of IRON MEN of the PAST like Sandow, Cyr, Hermann Goerner, Henry Steinborn, John Davis, Paul Anderson, Vasilly Aleexev, John Grimek, Arnold, Sergio Oliva, Norbert Schemansky, Tommy Kono, etc...

Now, I don't EVEN BEGIN to have my miniscule accomplishments in w-l spoken in the same breath as these true immortals of the Iron Game!  But, at least, I've PROVED that I have trained hard, accomplished something, and have built a well above-average body for a mere "average joe" weight-trainer...that's all!

And, at least I know and can truly appreciate these true legends of the iron game!   I'm not just some druggie, internet, teenage troll, who obviously doesn't know shit-from-shinola about the Iron Game and weight-training!

I mean tu if you are lucky...you, too, will get old someday, and your great glory "best lifting days" will also pass into history...but, be like me and NEVER stop training!!

Richard, I see where you're coming from, but you take it so personally... I mean, who did you / do you lift for?

Did you lift so you can tell these kids about the things you did, or did you lift for you?

I lift for myself... If someone on the internet doesn't like it... That's their business... It doesn't affect me and it's certainly not going to make me call them trolls or whatever... They think what they want.

They aren't with me in the gym, and that's what counts.

I just think you need to relax some.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2007, 08:10:46 PM »
Richard, if you are not going to answer the question, don't bother posting.

But, as we all know, regardless of what additonal pictures I post,  people will ONLY believe a photo(s) of someone (anyone!) who looks like the aged individual they would stereotypically expect me (or anyone) of that age to look...based upon their prejudices and foregone conclusions!

I mean..."gimme a break", will ya!??

However, the posted lifting info. above is a totally different, hard-to-deny, subject!

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2007, 08:11:52 PM »
Great lifts, I just want to know what year the picture was taken in the yellow shorts.

What is so hard about that    ???

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2007, 08:17:01 PM »
Richard, I see where you're coming from, but you take it so personally... I mean, who did you / do you lift for?

Did you lift so you can tell these kids about the things you did, or did you lift for you?

I lift for myself... If someone on the internet doesn't like it... That's their business... It doesn't affect me and it's certainly not going to make me call them trolls or whatever... They think what they want.

They aren't with me in the gym, and that's what counts.

I just think you need to relax some.

Tu, I'm just having fun and trading flames...and old "Getbig tradition"!

I mean, don't you get your jollies-off flaming me??!  I sure do flaming others!!  

Again, I intend it all in FUN and NEVER intend for anyone to take it personally...and, I SURELY don't take it personally, as, again,  I'm just HAVING FUN!

And, unlike other posters, I NEVER attack someone's family members or make threats...and, I've often apologized to others openly on this forum!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2007, 08:18:07 PM »
Tu, I'm just having fun and trading flames...and old "Getbig tradition"!

I mean, don't you get your jollies-off flaming me??!  I sure do flamng others!! 

Again, I intend it all in fun and NEVER intend for anyone to take it personally...and, I SURELY don't take it personally, as, again,  I'm just HAVING FUN!

And, unlike other posters I never attack someone's family members or make threats!

I joke... I don't flame.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2007, 08:27:38 PM »
Great lifts, I just want to know what year the picture was taken in the yellow shorts.

What is so hard about that    ???

Count, that info. was provided on the original G&O thread "Savage Pawning..." with the URL link above..i.e. within the last year or so.

Tell you what though, every year (since '78) I run the 10K Peachtree Road Race.  And, I get a Peachree RR t-shirt every year with the year emblazoned on the front of the shirt.

So, I could post a pic. of me wearing the PRR t-shirt  BUT STILL, no one would believe it's REALLY me unless I looked EXACTLY like they thought a 67 year-old man SHOULD look!

However, I'm just having too much fun FIRST seeing if anyone can match my mere childhood lifting abilities...even given all of the "added artificial aids" available today!??

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2007, 09:11:14 PM »
Alright Richard, if you're going to stand behind that picture being taken in the past couple of years, I'll believe you.

You look phenomenal for anyone over 40 let alone 50-60, keep it up !

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2007, 04:38:45 AM »

Tell you what though, every year (since '78) I run the 10K Peachtree Road Race.  And, I get a Peachree RR t-shirt every year with the year emblazoned on the front of the shirt.

No you did'nt.  If you can find your name on the list I'll mail you a nickel.

http://www.atlantatrackclub.org/at02000.htm

Man you really need to stop lying.

But, as we all know, regardless of what additonal pictures I post,  people will ONLY believe a photo(s) of someone (anyone!) who looks like the aged individual they would stereotypically expect me (or anyone) of that age to look...based upon their prejudices and foregone conclusions!

I mean..."gimme a break", will ya!??

However, the posted lifting info. above is a totally different, hard-to-deny, subject!

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't get it.  Just as easily as you can scan someones lifts and claim them as yours, I have every right to call bullshit.  I can say you are the deadguy in the obit.  If you are the guy in the pictures with the documented lifts (which you are very proud of) you surely would have some recent pictures.  So post them.  The Board will be the judge, we can see if you have the same bone structure in your face.  You are the one who said those pics were recent.  You remember that don't you.  Let me refresh your memory:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=126594.msg1815059#msg1815059  Page 26, about half way down...

Hahahaha yourself!!!

Uhhhh...if you can live as long as I have, and look even half-as-good as I do NOW at age 67 (in the pic., below), then GO FOR IT you dim-witted, drug-bloated, RECREATIONAL BB FREAK!!!

I called BS on your "recent" Pics and questioned the aging of them and you had a Royal Meltdown with Cheese.

You posted this but then deleted it, luckily I was able to capture it in a quote so you could'nt change it.

Quote from: Richard2004 on February 15, 2007, 11:59:24 PM
Sometimes I wonder if people have got any sense at all...

(2) Oh me, what ignorance of photography!!  The pic. was taken with a non-digital camera for an indoor time exposure (non-flash) pic. with AVAILABLE LIGHTING (duhhh…the lighting tint was “yellow” cuz of the YELLOW overhead light bulb in the closet…duhhh!!) and I used a high-speed ektachrome color transparency film.  You need to take Photography 101!!!

I know that you are crushed since I destroyed your online Identity.  You have no life.  I outed you gimmick.  Delete your account.  

BTW..............Count those pics are recent  ::)  as recent as the discovery of Polio.  Seriously as a member of the squad you are taking it way to easy on the schmoe.

Post a recent pic or don't bother posting...Hope this helps.

Here comes another meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Dickedintheanus2004times .....You have been WRECKED!!!
\