Author Topic: RICHARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 12760 times)

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
RICHARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: March 05, 2007, 08:42:37 PM »
You need to provide some clarity. According to the one thread (which I refuse to re-read) you stated this was a recent picture from the past year or 2?

Are you sure, or can you provide some clarity on the date or time period.

Also, why was the picture taken, it seems an odd setting. Worse than some of JT's cover shoots.

In other words WHAT WAS GOING ON FOR THIS PICTURE? AND WHEN THE HELL WAS THIS GOING ON?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: RICHARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 06:46:48 AM »
You need to provide some clarity. According to the one thread (which I refuse to re-read) you stated this was a recent picture from the past year or 2?

Are you sure, or can you provide some clarity on the date or time period.

Also, why was the picture taken, it seems an odd setting. Worse than some of JT's cover shoots.

In other words WHAT WAS GOING ON FOR THIS PICTURE? AND WHEN THE HELL WAS THIS GOING ON?

jesus lives ;D
p

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 07:54:25 AM »
wow, i've never seen anyone with no lats before

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 07:54:48 AM »
Monster house? Who were the previous owners? The Seven Dwarfs ?
The Number 2 in Scranton

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 07:56:12 AM »

hahaha

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 08:15:18 AM »
man i swear if you google some pictures of Gary Ridgeway The Green River Killer he looks EXACTLY like Richard2004.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 09:40:49 AM »
Hes got a real nice green lawn as well ..
p

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 10:59:18 AM »
Hes got a real nice green lawn as well ..

I guess he has never heard of watering his grass  ::)

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 11:29:01 AM »
He should be holding a pitch fork in one hand and a jug in the other ..
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 11:33:31 AM »

He did get the hose out, but is said to have 'instinctively' shoved it up his ass hahahahaha

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2007, 11:35:01 AM »
that and training shoulders
The Number 2 in Scranton

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2007, 11:58:49 AM »
He did get the hose out, but is said to have 'instinctively' shoved it up his ass hahahahaha
can you not make one quote without a gay overtone...
p

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2007, 12:06:31 PM »
dude rockin the John Stocktons

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2007, 02:39:10 PM »
dude rockin the John Stocktons

HAHAHA I have never seen shorts that short hahaha

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2007, 02:51:47 PM »
HAHAHA I have never seen shorts that short hahaha

With no swimming pool within 20 miles of him. Thats his work uniform maybe

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2007, 03:36:02 PM »
This "recent" one was good as well.  And also attached it the unaltered version of the opening pic of the thread.  I'll let the board be the decision if they are recent or not.

\

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2007, 08:18:11 PM »
This "recent" one was good as well.  And also attached it the unaltered version of the opening pic of the thread.  I'll let the board be the decision if they are recent or not.

Yes Dballn, "Richard" has some 'splaining to do.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2007, 05:58:12 PM »
This is what I predicted:

As a response to being exposed you continue to keep on melting down like an iceberg effected by global warming....soon you will no longer exist.

Show Posts  Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36 
1   Getbig Alternative Boards / V Board - Be Owned or Be Stoned / Re: Who is "Richard2004"??????  on: March 05, 2007, 11:16:13 PM 

Name:  Richard2004
Position:  Getbig IV
Date Registered:  June 25, 2004, 11:01:40 AM
Last Active:  Today at 10:58:03 AM
Local Time: March 13, 2007, 05:53:41 PM

Since being exposed this guy has been lurking the boards everyday and hasn't posted.  Perhaps you have not come up with an explanation for those pictures?
\

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2007, 06:29:28 PM »
for the record, I really like richard.  yes he is a little long winded sometimes, but I have talked with him and think overall he is a nice guy
X

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2007, 06:33:11 PM »
for the record, I really like richard.  yes he is a little long winded sometimes, but I have talked with him and think overall he is a nice guy

Shouldn't you be muching on some beef drapes over on the teh X

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2007, 02:34:10 AM »

As a response to being exposed you continue to keep on melting down like an iceberg effected by global warming....soon you will no longer exist.

1   Getbig Alternative Boards / V Board - Be Owned or Be Stoned / Re: Who is "Richard2004"??????  on: March 05, 2007, 11:16:13 PM 

Since being exposed this guy has been lurking the boards everyday and hasn't posted.  Perhaps you have not come up with an explanation for those pictures?

Yes, unless Richard starts dotting some i's and crossing some t's, I gotta say excellent destruction of this little bottom bitch dballn, well done !!!

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2007, 02:36:03 AM »
Shouldn't you be muching on some beef drapes over on the teh X

Toxic Avenger is enough of a pussy to keep Medford happy for months Havenbull   hahahahahahaha

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2007, 03:27:58 AM »
I may have been wrong, apparently that was a new pic!?!

\

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2007, 12:19:33 PM »

Dianabol Dballn, you druggie, teenage dumbfuck, the only person you have "exposed" is yourself  for being a weak, cowardly, lying, chickenshit; as CLEARLY described below, AND the only person that has been "owned" is your CHICKENSHIT self!

Both you, and the rest of the chickenshit, cowardly, gang of Getbig squadfuckers, have CONTINUED to DUCK the long-ago posted challenges issued by myself, MindSpin, and The Luke, because YOU, and the rest of your druggie squadfucker gang members, are a bunch of druggie, weak, chickenshit cowards, with a yellow-streak running a mile-wide down your collective backs...

BECAUSE ALL YOU CAN DO IS INTERNET BULLSHIT AND NOTHING ELSE!!

You, and your cowardly druggie squadfucker gang members, are simply a waste of time to continue to reply on these moron-level threads...so I will merely REPEAT (yawn, ho-hum!) the text of some of my earlier posts on this subject...

Dianabol Dballn, you are STRICTLY a miserable sack of LYING, COWARDLY, internet BULLSHIT!!

You, and the rest of your gang of weak, cowardly, squadfucker druggies, were FIRST challenged by ME on these boards in the G&O thread now titled: "Official Savage Pwning of Squad Father & Squad"; with the URL: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=126594.0 (now, on page 12 of that thread); AND to match the feats of strength and legitimate challenges thrown out by MindSpin and The Luke, as well.

In my case, I clearly told you that FIRST you needed to Clean-and-Jerk (C&J) 142-155 lbs. over your illegal drug-bloated bodyweight, as I did OFFICIALLY as a skinny 185 lb., all-natural child, and then I will happily provide "more posted pictures" of myself! 

After all, the mighty Clean-and-Jerk is universally recognized as the KING-OF-LIFTS for nearly 100 years; and not some pathetic "challenge" bench bump/"press" gym lift; where you use maybe 25% of your body's strength (only front deltoids, triceps, pecs) while totally neglecting the REAL core strength of the body...lower/upper back, hips/glutes and legs!

On the aforementioned thread, I documented "out-the-ass" (i.e. as well as anything has ever been documented on the Getbig website!) my 340 lb. C&J...i.e. photos, contest reports, published BB mag. reference sources, etc.,...and, here are the particulars, again...

1959 Tennessee State 198 lb. Olympic Weightlifting Champion and Best Lifter award; as verified in the June, 1960 issue of Strength and Health magazine (the one with Gene Bohaty on the cover); page 62; lifts: military press: 270 lbs., two-hand-snatch: 240 lbs., clean and jerk: 340 lbs , total: 850 lbs.; contest date: 12/5/59; contest location: Frye Institute, Chattanooga, TN...with added supporting photos of the 340 lb. C&J on the aforementioned thread.

I mean, if you can't believe these stark FACTS, then I'm sure you believe that the Holocaust never happened, and that we didn't land men on the moon, as well, you ignorant, druggie, pathetic, chickenshit!

You were FIRST CHALLENGED to match my fully documented ALL-NATURAL weightlifting feat-of-strength in an OFFICIAL Olympic weightlifting contest given all of the additional CHEATING advantages of:

(1) added illegal BB drugs which add approx. 1/3 to your artificial/cheating/fake "strength";

(2) added multi-ply lifting clothing and belts as compared to ONLY my mere single-ply 4-in. wide lifting belt...why, that should add another 50 lbs., at least, to your fake/artificial druggie "strength".

(3) and now, even an extra 13 lbs. of bodyweight "allowance" to make up for the fact that I weighed only 185 lbs. when I lifted the 340 lbs. from floor-to-overhead unassisted, while lifting in the 198 lb. class!  This is because you "don't believe" I weighed only 185 lbs. when I C&J'ed the 340 lbs.

And, with ALL THREE (3) of these added UNFAIR advantages, once again, you still can't match my official, fully documented feat-of-strength as a mere skinny 185 lb., all-natural, child/teenager...because you are a pathetic, weak, druggie, chickenshit/coward, with a  yellow-streak running a "mile-wide" down your weak, druggie, back!

But, ALL you can do is STRICTLY internet BULLSHIT...NOTHING ELSE!...AND I'm "CALLING YOU OUT" even though you are "juiced to the gills" with all of your illegal BB drugs, PLUS using all sorts of multi-ply support gear to support your WEAK back/body,  and you STILL CAN'T match my OFFICIAL/DOCUMENTED-OUT-THE-ASS Clean and Jerk lift (AT LEAST 142 lbs. over bodyweight!) made as a mere, drug-free, skinny, CHILD...ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!...because, it is PLAINLY OBVIOUS THAT...

YOU ARE A WEAK, LYING, YELLOW-BELLIED, CHICKENSHIT,...

DRUGGIE!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2007, 12:22:08 PM »
Dianabol Dballn, you druggie, teenage dumbfvck, the only person you have "exposed" is yourself  for being a weak, cowardly, lying, chickenshit; as CLEARLY described below, AND the only person that has been "owned" is yourself!

Both you, and the rest of the chickenshit, cowardly, gang of Getbig squadfvckers, have CONTINUED to DUCK the long-ago posted challenges issued by myself, MindSpin, and The Luke, because YOU, and the rest og your druggie squadfvcker gang members, are a bunch of druggie, weak, chickenshit cowards, with a yellow-streak running a mile wide down your collective backs...

BECAUSE ALL YOU CAN DO IS INTERNET BULLSHIT AND NOTHING ELSE!!

You and your cowardly druggie squadfvcker gang members are simply a waste of time to continue to reply on these moron-level threads...so I will merely repeat the text of some of my earlier posts on this subject...

Dianabol Dballn, you are STRICTLY a miserable sack of LYING, COWARDLY, internet BULLSHIT!!

You, and the rest of your gang of weak, cowardly, squadfucker druggies, were FIRST challenged by ME on these boards in the G&O thread now titled: "Official Savage Pwning of Squad Father & Squad"; with the URL: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=126594.0 (now, on page 12 of that thread); AND to match the feats of strength and legitimate challenges thrown out by MindSpin and The Luke, as well.

In my case, I clearly told you that FIRST you needed to Clean-and-Jerk (C&J) 142-155 lbs. over your illegal drug-bloated bodyweight and I will happily provide "more posted pictures" of myself. 

After all, the mighty Clean-and-Jerk is universally recognized as the KING-OF-LIFTS for nearly 100 years; and not some pathetic "challenge" bench bump/"press" gym lift; where you use maybe 25% of your body's strength (only front deltoids, triceps, pecs) while totally neglecting the REAL core strength of the body...lower/upper back, hips/glutes and legs!

On the aforementioned thread, I documented "out-the-ass" (i.e. as well as anything has ever been documented on the Getbig website!) my 340 lb. C&J...i.e. photos, contest reports, published BB mag. reference sources, etc.,...and, here are the particulars, again...

1959 Tennessee State 198 lb. Olympic Weightlifting Champion; as verified in the June, 1960 issue of Strength and Health magazine (the one with Gene Bohaty on the cover); page 62; lifts: military press: 270 lbs., two-hand-snatch: 240 lbs., clean and jerk: 340 lbs , total: 850 lbs.; contest date: 12/5/59; contest location: Frye Institute, Chattanooga, TN...with added supporting photos of the 340 lb. C&J on the aforementioned thread.

I mean, if you can't believe these stark FACTS, then I'm sure you believe that the Holocaust never happened, and that we didn't land men on the moon, as well, you ignorant, druggie, pathetic, chickenshit!

You were FIRST CHALLENGED to match my fully documented ALL-NATURAL weightlifting feat-of-strength in an OFFICIAL Olympic weightlifting contest given all of the additional CHEATING advantages of:

(1) added illegal BB drugs which add approx. 1/3 to your artificial/cheating/fake "strength";

(2) added multi-ply lifting clothing and belts as compared to ONLY my mere single-ply 4-in. wide lifting belt...why, that should add another 50 lbs., at least, to your fake/artificial druggie "strength".

(3) and now, even an extra 13 lbs. of bodyweight "allowance" to make up for the fact that I weighed only 185 lbs. when I lifted the 340 lbs. from floor-to-overhead unassisted, while lifting in the 198 lb. class!  This is because you "don't believe" I weighed only 185 lbs. when I C&J'ed the 340 lbs.

And, with ALL THREE (3) of these added UNFAIR advantages, once again, you still can't match my official, fully documented feat-of-strength as a mere skinny 185 lb., all-natural, child/teenager...because you are a pathetic, weak, druggie, chickenshit/coward, with a  yellow-streak running a "mile-wide" down your weak, druggie, back!

But, ALL you can do is STRICTLY internet BULLSHIT...NOTHING ELSE!...AND I'm "CALLING YOU OUT" even though you are "juiced to the gills" with all of your illegal BB drugs, PLUS using all sorts of multi-ply support gear to support your WEAK back/body,  and you STILL CAN'T match my OFFICIAL/DOCUMENTED-OUT-THE-ASS Clean and Jerk lift (AT LEAST 142 lbs. over bodyweight!) made as a mere, drug-free, skinny, CHILD...ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!...because, it is PLAINLY OBVIOUS THAT...

YOU ARE A WEAK, LYING, YELLOW-BELLIED, CHICKENSHIT,...

DRUGGIE!!!

Mt St. Helen Sized

Epizic Mizelt Dizown