Author Topic: Omnadren  (Read 1991 times)

bassmaster

• Getbig II
Omnadren
« on: March 05, 2007, 09:45:32 PM »
i see that its cheaper than Sustanon wondering if gains are lot less than the sus.

pro's and con's of each.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Omnadren
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 09:54:40 PM »
The difference is that Omna retain more water, you 'll look bloated , due to 2 different esters. Omna is a kickass though - my favorite test....a lot of fakes out there ...so watch out .... Recently i saw a deal from a popular source  - something like 150 amps of Jelfa Omna for $325 or so - very shady.....

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 10:03:36 PM »
yea, seen that one also looked at the labels their printed sticker? was wondering is  that stuff real deal, hoping the rest of the folks bumping his product are not in on it .

i got enough bloat to deal with as of now so not looking for more thanks G

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 12:21:50 AM »
The difference is that Omna retain more water, you 'll look bloated , due to 2 different esters. Omna is a kickass though - my favorite test....a lot of fakes out there ...so watch out .... Recently i saw a deal from a popular source  - something like 150 amps of Jelfa Omna for $325 or so - very shady.....

That's incorrect, several years ago Jelfa changed the 2 esters that were different, now Omna is identical to sustanon in structure, for legal reasons (Organon owns the patents to the esters) Jelfa had to use different names for them, but it's exactly the same product right now.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 09:01:03 AM »
I've noticed that a few years ago, that the Omna package really shows " caproate" and " isocaproate", but i couldnt find any logical explanation in the extreme water retention and bloating that i still have from Omna. even if th box shows the same ingredients as Sust I still see a huge difference...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 07:47:14 PM »
Which runs longer Sus or the Omn?
 Ive never used Omn. Sus is my personal all pourpose favorite.
If there were 1 testo on Earth, I'd want it to be Sus.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 07:53:53 PM »
Which runs longer Sus or the Omn?
 Ive never used Omn. Sus is my personal all pourpose favorite.
If there were 1 testo on Earth, I'd want it to be Sus.

pretty much the same time.....which sus do you use?

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 05:11:47 AM »
guys really like the sus, im enjoying my E right now just looking into whats on the horizon for the next cycle, wanted to go a gram, by sugestion was going to do 500mg sus 500mgs prop, but it makes more sense using E instead of sus. read sus works best three pins a week.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 07:08:34 AM »
I thought you only had to shot sust twice a week?
TEAM Nasser

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 07:33:27 AM »
If you shot 5cc of it, at around the 2 week mark, you'd be left with [ 5x100=500mg Test decanoate still active.
That would run for about another 1 week or so till the decanoate burnt up.

The 4 different esters wear out 1 at a time.
Its not a common BBing dose, but a 3cc Sus shot every 17-20 days = aprox. 30x3=90mg
                                                                                                        60x3=180mg
                                                                                                        60x3=180mg
                                                                                                       100x3=300mg

That would be a but Kickn HRT dose w/ only 1 shot every 17 days or so.
There is overlap of the esters.
Basicly a hormonal Jolt is what causes BB gains.Not a steady low level.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2007, 07:41:53 AM »
Trab, thanks for the long reply, but what is the answer to shooting sust how many times a week is good?
TEAM Nasser

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 08:12:06 AM »
Personal. Myself I'd do Sus 2 times wk up front on a BBing cycle.
Sus is often used as a base w/ other stuff overlaid. Because Sus is long and steady.

Taking 1000mg of Sus in a week- is NOTHING like taking 1000mgs of Cyp. There is no comparison.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2007, 08:32:49 AM »
Personal. Myself I'd do Sus 2 times wk up front on a BBing cycle.
Sus is often used as a base w/ other stuff overlaid. Because Sus is long and steady.

Taking 1000mg of Sus in a week- is NOTHING like taking 1000mgs of Cyp. There is no comparison.

Could you please elaborate?

Thank you.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2007, 10:10:57 AM »
Yes- if you whack 2x 500mg shots of Sus in a week... your still riding that for 21 days after that last shot.
It wears off slow and steady over 21 days. You are Not realy using that 1000mg in 1 week, like you are with the Cyp.

The cypionate is gona Skyrocket your Test blood level almost Immediatly and RAPIDLY fall within a couple
days.  You will still hold a lower baseline level for 5-7 days, but NOTHING LIKE THE SPIKE right after the Cyp shot.

In practicle terms, there is NO WAY I could take 1000 Cyp wk. But it is quite doable to
front end 1500Sus wk for myself.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2007, 05:23:01 AM »
i see how u would get those blood spikes with the cyp/e going with 1000mgs. Something i want to avoid, i was going to run this part of a twenty week winter bulker and  the last six/seven weeks of it with a cutting cycle.

so how would you end this bulk cycle? last four weeks on prop. at the same dose in order to pass that 21 day mark

do ya'll guys winter cycles look any diffrent since its "Okay" to be fat during this season?

GetBigorDie33

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2007, 04:04:57 PM »
I have never tried this. I have had sust 250 before and got decent results. I prefer enathate though!