Author Topic: Could we live to see the fulfillment of Isaiah 17:1?  (Read 956 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Could we live to see the fulfillment of Isaiah 17:1?
« on: March 06, 2007, 06:36:54 AM »
From an email I received:

Isaiah 17:1 prophesies, "Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap."

In all history, this has never before happened to Damascus.  It is one of those prophecies that remain to be fulfilled.  Many people believe this, or the rapture, or both simultaneously, will be the next prophetic event on God's timetable.

The stage is being set, as revealed in a news item today.  WorldNetDaily reports:
"Syria is positioned to launch a biological attack on Israel or Europe should the U.S. attack Iran," Jill Bellamy-Dekker told WND. "The Syrians are embedding their biological weapons program into their commercial pharmaceuticals business and their veterinary vaccine-research facilities. The intelligence service oversees Syria's 'bio-farm' program and the Ministry of Defense is well interfaced into the effort."

Bellamy-Decker currently directs the Public Health Preparedness program for the European Homeland Security Association under the French High Committee for Civil Defense.

See full article at http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54542

Israel cannot allow another holocaust and will be forced to attack and neutralize Syria's weapons, wherever they are.  Note that the weapons are being "embedded" into commercial enterprises, no doubt in the city.  A few years ago I read where Syria was placing their missiles in urban areas in the same way.  Syria [may think] no one will risk so many civilian casualties to attack there.  [But some factions integrate] themselves with their own women and children while they [engage in warfare].

Unlike America's super-sensitivity to criticism from the left and timidity in Iraq and failure to conduct a victorious scorched-earth policy as we did in World War II, Israel will not be so stupid. The enemy will have to be disarmed and destroyed.

Isaiah 17:1 may soon be fulfilled.

R

Purge_WTF

Re: Could we live to see the fulfillment of Isaiah 17:1?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 08:18:18 PM »
  I'm a strong supporter of the nation of Israel and their Biblical right to their land, so I hope they do indeed defend themselves. Yeah, we'll probably see it in our lifetime.