Author Topic: Scooter Libby Verdict: GUILTY!  (Read 4896 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: Scooter Libby Verdict: GUILTY!
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2007, 09:04:06 AM »
Cardio, those of us that live in realityville don't wear blinders and can see the bigger picture. I don't think that today wednesday the 7th of march 2007 that the Iraqi's are better off, but becasue we are there today.... this same date in 2017 the iraqi's will be much better off then if Saddam had stayed in power.

MM, I wasn't referring to you when I made that comment. I've read your comments on Iraq and I partially agree with you although I will say we don't know if they'll be better off in ten years. They might be worse off, no one knows.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2007, 09:06:18 AM »
MM, I wasn't referring to you when I made that comment. I've read your comments on Iraq and I partially agree with you although I will say we don't know if they'll be better off in ten years. They might be worse off, no one knows.

agreed, I can't guarantee they will be better, but I would have to assume they will once they figure out how to govern themselves.
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2007, 09:08:04 AM »
I'm glad in your opinion my political affiliation is appareant, but lets just say I have voted for the winning pres since I was old enough. (clinton, bush, bush) and the bush votes were less of 2 evil votes. I didn't want some crack head like gore or kerry as my boss.

I sit corrected then.

:)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2007, 09:13:41 AM »
I sit corrected then.

:)

I know you think those two would have been better.... ain't no way dude
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2007, 09:15:29 AM »
I know you think those two would have been better.... ain't no way dude

Not GORE,  and in retrospect maybe not Kerry although as much as i dislike BUSH a vote for kerry would only be a lesser of 2 evils,  2 very big evils.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2007, 09:19:39 AM »
Not GORE,  and in retrospect maybe not Kerry although as much as i dislike BUSH a vote for kerry would only be a lesser of 2 evils,  2 very big evils.

no sense looking backwards I guess
gotta love life